John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

I"m with Nina...I need to catch up...but don't let that discourage you Q...it's so exciting to see all these vids coming out! Personally I think we don't have enough, and if JM is right about his latest news with John and Teyla having great scenes together, then all of you vidders better upgrade those labtops! LOL

I have a thread that Killdeer and I opened a couple of weeks ago. It's in the off topic forum where you can go and talk about anything. I remember years ago, *sniff, sniff* my girls and I...Wikked, SP, Athosian Girl, Ritter *sniff, sniff* used to meet every Saturday night and chat about anything and everything JT related and then some in the Shepmaggen thread. Well, Killdeer suggested this when her and I met in the episode threads several weeks ago discussing about you know who...*giggles* In any case, I even designed our own logo for our CK Coffee Shop thread. But, Killdeer left the forums for an unspecified time, unfortunately. We opened it in hopes of just chatting in a comfortable place, and she doens't know it but I was using subliminal messages to get her on our side of the shipper aisle, but..*CAMY KICKS HER JT SUBIMINAL MACHINE* it seems to be broken or damaged!

LOL

In any case, I"m leaving it here and if you guys want to use, it's yours. If there is no commotion in there in the next couple of weeks, I"ll have Killdeer tell the mods to simply close it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43787

check it out!
    sigpic

Comment

I hope u'll enjoy them Nina. That reminds me, I haven't gotten much feedback for my Beautiful Liar video so I thought that I'd explain the vid to u guys. It is the sequal to The Boy is Mine. In the Vid Teyla and Elizabeth have a convo about how they are feel about John's infedelity. In the end they both agree that John's the cause of their pain and Teyla decides to whip him into shape. John then decides that he wants to apologize and possibly start dating them again. He really hasn't seen the error of his was and the girls know it.

Don't forget to check out the three new vids True Love, Bring Me to Life, and Deja Vu. If you don't feel like going to the previous page for the links just click my sig and it will take u to my YouTube page!

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
        Welcome Vaako and thanks!
        Thank you, Quania, and you're welcome!
        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Q...I"ll have to see your vids another time....but I can't wait....
          LV...I"m glad I was some help. Bottom line, I"m a bit weary too.

Made some goodies... the sig is for Cyn.

I"m not much into manips as I was before...LOL...first and foremost because I"m not good at them and second because I like to use more the real caps and show what we are chatting that we are seeing. But don't get me wrong, manips are AWESOME especially when done well, I don't know maybe its a phase I"m going through! LOL

anywho after all that, here's a manip! ROF

Spoiler:

I called this one, lovers dream...
          Spoiler:

hope you like these....
          One word for you: G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. Seriously. I love the colours and the soft textures.

And OMG, totally random comment but I just went from a Prim'tah (whatever that is... ) to a Mature Symbiot! Woot! *giggles* Yes, I am easily amused...
          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Thanks guys!

I"m with Nina...I need to catch up...but don't let that discourage you Q...it's so exciting to see all these vids coming out! Personally I think we don't have enough, and if JM is right about his latest news with John and Teyla having great scenes together, then all of you vidders better upgrade those labtops! LOL

I have a thread that Killdeer and I opened a couple of weeks ago. It's in the off topic forum where you can go and talk about anything. I remember years ago, *sniff, sniff* my girls and I...Wikked, SP, Athosian Girl, Ritter *sniff, sniff* used to meet every Saturday night and chat about anything and everything JT related and then some in the Shepmaggen thread. Well, Killdeer suggested this when her and I met in the episode threads several weeks ago discussing about you know who...*giggles* In any case, I even designed our own logo for our CK Coffee Shop thread. But, Killdeer left the forums for an unspecified time, unfortunately. We opened it in hopes of just chatting in a comfortable place, and she doens't know it but I was using subliminal messages to get her on our side of the shipper aisle, but..*CAMY KICKS HER JT SUBIMINAL MACHINE* it seems to be broken or damaged!

LOL

In any case, I"m leaving it here and if you guys want to use, it's yours. If there is no commotion in there in the next couple of weeks, I"ll have Killdeer tell the mods to simply close it.

check it out!
            Looks interesting, I'll finish checking it out. And great artwork as usual, I tried to green ya, but apperently I need to spread the love around more before I do.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!

LOL

check it out!
              I just posted this on your page but I thought I'd share with everyone here: In episode 118(The Gift) where we find out that Teyla is part wraith and Rodney insinuates that the ancients deliberately made the wraith; I was wondering if they would explore that possibility. Maybe that ancients aren't as intelligent as we have been lead to believe. They could be just as "human" as us.

Comment

I just posted this on your page but I thought I'd share with everyone here: In episode 118(The Gift) where we find out that Teyla is part wraith and Rodney insinuates that the ancients deliberately made the wraith; I was wondering if they would explore that possibility. Maybe that ancients aren't as intelligent as we have been lead to believe. They could be just as "human" as us.

Interesting tought there Quania. I never thought of that. It's definetly a possibility. Maybe an experiment gone wrong?
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. Look at all the messed up experiments they've done. But don't forget the enhance genes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post
                    One word for you: G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. Seriously. I love the colours and the soft textures.

And OMG, totally random comment but I just went from a Prim'tah (whatever that is... ) to a Mature Symbiot! Woot! *giggles* Yes, I am easily amused...
                    You are funny! We have to celebrate! You are officially mature....
                    Oh, I got to check what I am! BRB!

Oh my WORD! I"m a GOU'LD! But a Lord too! *Grins* and thanks! Where is BLUE!?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know if any one noticed, but we also past 1300 pages!

Comment

check out my new vid! http://youtube.com/watch?v=xrx8QZxRoNU Mayra, I hope u don't mind but I got my idea for the begining of the vid from one of your's. Both of them have a nightmare and the seek comfort from each other.
                        Awesome vid Quania!!! and don't worry, i don't mind at all. I'm just happy my vid gave you such a great idea for the beginning! . Oh and by the way, i love that song!!!!...i actually have it in my car and i do think of J/T when i hear it so great job!
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

No prob scifan! Here's another vid called Deja Vu. http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbmj3iGpeu0 I'm not sure but I think I will be making one more video 2day
                          Wow Quania! i just realized you made another one, that was fast!. Another great vid! and i love the pictures in the beginning, very nice!. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Q...I"ll have to see your vids another time....but I can't wait....
                            LV...I"m glad I was some help. Bottom line, I"m a bit weary too.

Made some goodies... the sig is for Cyn.

I"m not much into manips as I was before...LOL...first and foremost because I"m not good at them and second because I like to use more the real caps and show what we are chatting that we are seeing. But don't get me wrong, manips are AWESOME especially when done well, I don't know maybe its a phase I"m going through! LOL

anywho after all that, here's a manip! ROF

Spoiler:

I called this one, lovers dream...
                            Spoiler:

hope you like these....
                            These are BEAUTIFUL Camy!!!!....you keep creating masterpiece after masterpiece! lovely!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post

LOL!!! don't worry Lady Vaako, i got all happy as well when i noticed the name changed to Mature Symbiot as well!. But i totally forgot all about until right now when you mentioned it, i just realized i've moved up to Jaffa Warrior!!! YAY! LOL!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

There is a new favourite pairing competition in the Fun and Games section... ... go and support John and Teyla... we were late last time and they came in 13th... can't let this happen again..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X