John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    I still like the FF idea and don't think it's old at all. VB and I were talking about having people e-mail JM the drawing she's trying to get done for us. Then she or I or someone else could send him some homemade candy or treat with the original drawing. I suggested pralines cause I make them from scratch all the time.
    Ahhh, you reminded I have to get on top of those candies I was gonna make. As a diabetic I can't take a lot, so I have to sit and make my own. Yeah, I just emailed the guy, let's see if he's cool with it.

The cookies Camy mentioned are great idea, you can get them frosted and saying John, Teyla, JT Love, TJ Love, things like that are so cute. And they're individually wrapped with curly string. KAWAII!!

Ooooh, and lollies, lettered lollies, I can make those too. I'm into baking (I just like the smell, can't eat the food) and making edible diabetic candies.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Hi Everyone!

I haven't been around for the last couple of days mainly because i've been working on my very first J/T vid!!!. This will only be my second vid i've ever done but my first being J/T.

I have only had time to skim through the last loads of pages that have been posted in the last couple of days so i know i have a lot to catch up on. But one thing i did notice is that it has gotten a little heated at the moment. I love this group, i'm happy that Steph introduced me to all of you wonderful people and i would hate it if this got worse. I know a lot of us have experienced fighting in forums before and i'm one to just go away when things get nasty just like in the MX threads. Steph knows this about me, i hate even going to look at other ship threads here because i hate the mean things people say and unfortunately they do get to me.

i hope this isn't a bad time to show my vid and i hope instead this vid helps bring smiles to all of you...at least thats my hope! . I even dedicated this vid to all of you here at the J/T forums for encouraging me to do a J/T vid, so i hope you all enjoy it!.

Steph is such a sweetheart, she posted my vid at her site.

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Check it out, and i hope you all enjoy it!

It's called In My Dreams and the song is Here without you by 3 Doors Down

That was awsome Mayra.... loved it ... great song.. the words fitted so well.

Your editing was also perfect.. Fantastic job... thanks for sharing..
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been around for the last couple of days mainly because i've been working on my very first J/T vid!!!. This will only be my second vid i've ever done but my first being J/T.

I have only had time to skim through the last loads of pages that have been posted in the last couple of days so i know i have a lot to catch up on. But one thing i did notice is that it has gotten a little heated at the moment. I love this group, i'm happy that Steph introduced me to all of you wonderful people and i would hate it if this got worse. I know a lot of us have experienced fighting in forums before and i'm one to just go away when things get nasty just like in the MX threads. Steph knows this about me, i hate even going to look at other ship threads here because i hate the mean things people say and unfortunately they do get to me.

i hope this isn't a bad time to show my vid and i hope instead this vid helps bring smiles to all of you...at least thats my hope! . I even dedicated this vid to all of you here at the J/T forums for encouraging me to do a J/T vid, so i hope you all enjoy it!.

I absolutely loved the vid!!!! Love the clips you used, they played really well with the song and of course the song, awesome song!(one of my favorites!).

Great job!!! I have to watch it again!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh for those who still want to see the vid. You can get it from my photobucket.

Here's the link:

Spoiler:

Check it out!!
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

New Vid but beware it contains Simone/Peter as well. The Sheyla part doesn't begin until 1:09 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWStfCnNTEE

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Mayra. First of all, WOW!!! That is an awesome vid and it's never a bad time to show a JT vid. It is a JT thread. isn't it? Great job again. Don't worry, things will work out around here I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                For those who couldn't get to the Rapid Share link, I've just downloaded the Spacey clip to JTC. The link is in my sig. Enjoy!
                Thanks Sanssong.

Comment

Mayra, I have to agree with everyone else. The words and clips are so good together and I like the effect you do for when they are "dreaming". Nice.....

Comment

Oh wow thank you guy's!!!. You've made me very happy!

Suz, Of course you can post it on JTC! Thanks!

Blue, Thank you! i'm glad the vid fitted well with the song, i was really trying to come up with a story that will fit good with the song so it's nice to know i accomplished that!

Lady_of_Stargate, I'm soooo glad you liked it! oh and yes, i love that song as well!. At the moment i'm kinda tired of it because i've been hearing it over and over these last few day's doing the vid LOL!!!. But i'm sure after a small break i'll be able to enjoy the song once again LOL!.

Scifan, Thank you!, i'm so happy you liked the dreaming sequence!. That means a lot because i was hoping it would come out right and i'm glad it did!. Yes, you are right, this is a J/T thread so it's never a bad time! LOL! just wanted to make sure .
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                      Oh for those who still want to see the vid. You can get it from my photobucket.

Here's the link:

Spoiler:

Check it out!!
                      Thanks for link vaberella!!! I finally got to view it!!
                      I could not stop laughing!!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                        New Vid but beware it contains Simone/Peter as well. The Sheyla part doesn't begin until 1:09 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWStfCnNTEE
                        I loved your vid Quania!!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Mayra - Trust me I know all about getting tired of the song I'm working on when I'm doing a video...I think I hear the song so many times even on little segments only for getting everything right...I'm going nuts... but I usually ends up liking the song after a while again... *lol*

I promise I'll check out the video soon and let you know...I have it on my harddrive so I don't have to search for it later here..
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Mayra, that video was AMAZING! I seriously loved it - the song was absolutely beautiful and the clips you used were lovely. I loved the effect of the 'dream' sequences... I'm going to go and download the song right now!
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                              I am sooo slow. I couldn't figure out who you meant by Peter and Simone, until I watched the vid. Another one of my fav. shows.

OT.
                              To bad what happened to her. I was sad. I'm also way behind on the comic story.

Any way. Great job! Look forward to more.

Comment

Oh wow thank you guy's!!!. You've made me very happy!

Suz, Of course you can post it on JTC! Thanks!
                                Coolness! I just watched it and wow, it's really a beautiful vid. Loved the way you put everything together and it just fit the song so well. Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                                X