John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
    Who cares about a bloody poll?! We got action on screen. Leave the polls for the other ships who don't appear on screen. We're on screen!! We don't need polls!
    Well *lol* when you put it that way.... YES we are on screen
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

you have got to check this out some nice person has posted the caps from travellers on their live journal ive just got the link from the travellrs discussion thread it has got thecaps of the hug squee and double squeeeeeeeeee
      http://x-erikah-x.livejournal.com/6517.html#cutid1and even more squeeeeeeeeeeees
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Link to video http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=62 it's called Atlantis season 4 (part 1)

The poll thing is on the front page http://stargate.mgm.com/ but I can't for the life of me find an email... because come on..leave out John/Teyla from the ship poll... no way...
        i noticed that!!!!!!!!! i was like erm hello??!!!!!

for a few screencaps of
        Spoiler:
        the hug
        my mate Erika in the whump thread put up some caps from the vid on her LJ here!

eta: Donna beat me to it hehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I love being JT, we move like machines. Thanks so much Roo. I'm gonna go and lick her feet right now. Long live Erika.

Spoiler:
          Oh, on another note. I love Teyla's shirt, I have this thing about women's backs...got it from my mum the dress designer. Anyway, it looks nice, I totally agree with you MT on the caress, and he has plenty of access to skin.
          Last edited by vaberella; 08 June 2007, 02:24 PM. Reason: spoiler tag addition
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            I love being JT, we move like machines. Thanks so much Roo. I'm gonna go and lick her feet right now. Long live Erika.

Oh, on another note. I love Teyla's shirt, I have this thing about women's backs...got it from my mum the dress designer. Anyway, it looks nice, I totally agree with you MT on the caress, and he has plenty of access to skin.
            no probs Vab!!

yeh you go lick her feet...and ill..erm.....not hehe!!

i think us J/T fans may have some nice stuff to look forward too in season 4!!!

Spoiler:
            the hug SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              no probs Vab!!

yeh you go lick her feet...and ill..erm.....not hehe!!

i think us J/T fans may have some nice stuff to look forward too in season 4!!!

Spoiler:
              the hug SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
              Squeeeee yes ...and hopefully many more sweet moments...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

woohoo!!! If I had energy and didn't eat that carb ridden meal I would be jumping for joy. It's not even teh scenes alone, there'll probably be words. Wow, I hope shhe tells him in that scene..."I have like a thing for you, totally!"

But knowing Teyla, she'd be far more succint and proper.

Comment

Finally saw it....

Spoiler:
                  love that hug. Although I wish John did more. His reaction remains to be seen in full if we didn't get the whole thing. Certainly there has to be a reason for it. Did you guys check out her tummy!? It's so there.....She looks totally beautiful! I think this has to be a later on episode because if you look closely that tummy is very apparent. Or I'm seeing things. This scene looks to me like something happened, there has to be some sort of angst. The kiss, I knew that one was coming. Even in the sides that Trippy posted awhile back in her LJ suggest as much. But I can't really tell who initiated but by the looks of the gun, I think it was Sheppard. DANGIT! And isn't she expected to come back.

Thanks Trippy for sharing.
                  sigpic

Comment

i also like the top teyla is wearing
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Link to video http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=62 it's called Atlantis season 4 (part 1)

The poll thing is on the front page http://stargate.mgm.com/ but I can't for the life of me find an email... because come on..leave out John/Teyla from the ship poll... no way...
                      Thanks for the link Nina....

It wouldn't let me view Trippys link either.

OMG..... what a beautiful hug... but Shep looks so sad.... what has she just told him.....

Spoiler:
                      I hope it not that she is pregnant with someone else child ... and poor John is devastated ... but Teyla is giving him the speech ... don't worry we'll still be friends... did you also notice that Rachel certaintly doesn't look pregnant in this scene.... I wonder when it was filmed .. Season four sounds like its going to rock... what a huge shame that SGA's fate is going to be decided on the back end of season three...
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope so too, Blue...cause I agree he doesn't look very happy at all. I just commented that it has to be something angsty...something has happened and it doesn't look like he just got back from another almost deadly mission but something is definetely going to stir up this relationship. I hope it's something completely different because you can see her
                        Spoiler:
                        tummy and she's coming to him without covering it...but who knows..does that look like someone's quarters or are they in the hallway or in a conference room?

Oh man..this waiting is going to kill me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Thanks for the link Nina....

It wouldn't let me view Trippys link either.

OMG..... what a beautiful hug... but Shep looks so sad.... what has she just told him.....

Spoiler:
                          I hope it not that she is pregnant with someone else child ... and poor John is devastated ... but Teyla is giving him the speech ... don't worry we'll still be friends... did you also notice that Rachel certaintly doesn't look pregnant in this scene.... I wonder when it was filmed .. Season four sounds like its going to rock... what a huge shame that SGA's fate is going to be decided on the back end of season three...
                          Well there is no way of telling what the scene is about...

Spoiler:
                          But I hardly think it would be that talk...I mean who would say bla bla it's another man's child,,,and then hug him.... tht would be just...uhm weird... or maybe that's just me *lol*

There could be that something has happened and they both needed comfort,,,and she just made the first step towards him... but as I said who knows... all we have to do is wait,,,and why does it have to be so long until we do....
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            I hope so too, Blue...cause I agree he doesn't look very happy at all. I just commented that it has to be something angsty...something has happened and it doesn't look like he just got back from another almost deadly mission but something is definetely going to stir up this relationship. I hope it's something completely different because you can see her
                            Spoiler:
                            tummy and she's coming to him without covering it...but who knows..does that look like someone's quarters or are they in the hallway or in a conference room?

Oh man..this waiting is going to kill me!
                            The J/T scene....

Spoiler:
                            It's Sheppard's quarters..or right outside of it or whatever....you can see his poster behind him on the wall...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              Finally saw it....

Spoiler:
                              love that hug. Although I wish John did more. His reaction remains to be seen in full if we didn't get the whole thing. Certainly there has to be a reason for it. Did you guys check out her tummy!? It's so there.....She looks totally beautiful! I think this has to be a later on episode because if you look closely that tummy is very apparent. Or I'm seeing things. This scene looks to me like something happened, there has to be some sort of angst. The kiss, I knew that one was coming. Even in the sides that Trippy posted awhile back in her LJ suggest as much. But I can't really tell who initiated but by the looks of the gun, I think it was Sheppard. DANGIT! And isn't she expected to come back.

Thanks Trippy for sharing.

Nah, I think you're seeing things. She still looks like a size 2 for me. It's dark, she's wearing brown clothing that matches her skin tone and John's wearing black...I think it's shadow play if you saw anything. But I saw nothing.

Spoiler:
                              Or she could have initiated the kiss and she just pulls on a gun, cause she's crazy?!

Comment

For those of you who want to email about the poll, here's the link..click on the atlantis discussion and just ask them why John and Teyla, the most obvious ship is not in there....

http://stargate.mgm.com/community.php
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X