John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    I agree ... a great ep and such wonderful interaction between Shep and Teyla...

How are you Nina ... I hope you are feeling better..
    I agree....

No sorry blue...not getting any better at the moment...it feels like it's just getting worse...I think I'm in for a rough couple of days...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
      BP, Thanks a lot for the summary, you paint the picture with words well, as they say. Oh...i was wondering, you posted a vid in here a while back, Celine Dion song When the Wrong One Loves You Right on it, do you by any chance have a working link for it?
      Youtube removed my vid a while back. Now I am looking for a new place to house my vids. Hopefully I will find such a place soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I agree....

No sorry blue...not getting any better at the moment...it feels like it's just getting worse...I think I'm in for a rough couple of days...
        Ahh poor you... take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Ahh poor you... take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.
          Thanks sweetie
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
            Youtube removed my vid a while back. Now I am looking for a new place to house my vids. Hopefully I will find such a place soon.
            Hi guys...I"m in a rush...but I"m loving the Convo for the Ark...who doesn't love it? are you kidding me? there was great team interaction, you had the Rodney/John ranting, you had Ronon/John, you had Lorne and Carson...jeepers, what more do these people want?

I thought the story was very well thought out, and I loved the interaction between the team. The effects were great, the action was superb and the only thing they didn't have was shooting...and I could live with that without it in one episode....I thought it was PERFECT...but more on my thoughts later..I have to rush....

Nick, I have a question so I"m going to email you...

BP....Convergence won't take your vid?

Ah, Donna...Wikked took that TOR sig..sorry!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
              LOL, no you're not.

Agree with Nath, this last one is great, brought a to my face anyways.

Oh and a *thumbs up* on the sig and wallie you created from it. Nice.

Like that cap a lot, good one.

In case anyone was wondering, i'm with Weir and Ronon.

J/T, DON''T BITE YOUR TONGUE, USE IT!! GO ON, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Now i read that back, it coudl be interpreted in a few ways.

Where's all the buzz about The Ark? Didn't it air last night?

Well i've got two words for you.

I know.

Enjoy your weekend all of you.
              LOL, Nick! I almost spit out my cheerios.

And oh yes, that is most definitely the best line in Ark!
              Last edited by LoveConquers; 19 May 2007, 08:32 PM.
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Ark Wallie...

Spoiler:
                Beautiful Blue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  some new spoilers for the episode be all my sins be remembered has been posted on gateworldhttp://gateworld.net/news/2007/05/sp...remember.shtmlalso photos frm the episode sunday has also been postedhttp://gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/ima...7_02.jpg.shtml
                  Thanks for the links, Donna!!!! Sounds like a great ep! Nice pics of Teyla from Sunday too! Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                    BP, you can put them on my server if you want. Nick or I could upload them for you if you could post download links for them!

Wendy and Nina
                    , I hope you both feel better soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      Beautiful Blue!!!
                      Thanks LC...

Have to go to work now but will join in on the Ark convo later tonight..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        BP, you can put them on my server if you want. Nick or I could upload them for you if you could post download links for them!

Wendy and Nina
                        , I hope you both feel better soon!!!
                        Thanks LC.... hopefully I'll feel better in a few days
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Hi guys...I"m in a rush...but I"m loving the Convo for the Ark...who doesn't love it? are you kidding me? there was great team interaction, you had the Rodney/John ranting, you had Ronon/John, you had Lorne and Carson...jeepers, what more do these people want?

I thought the story was very well thought out, and I loved the interaction between the team. The effects were great, the action was superb and the only thing they didn't have was shooting...and I could live with that without it in one episode....I thought it was PERFECT...but more on my thoughts later..I have to rush....

Nick, I have a question so I"m going to email you...

BP....Convergence won't take your vid?

Ah, Donna...Wikked took that TOR sig..sorry!

I agree Camy, i haven't really read any of the conversations about The Ark episode that people have been doing other than i know some people didn't like that John was able to fly that ship. I'm actually a little surprised to know a lot of people didn't like it?????. Why, just because in the end John was able to fly the ship?. Of course, gotta love the J/T moments at the end but minus that, it still was an awesome episode, definitely one of the best for the third season. Some of the reason's why it was soooo good is exactly what you pointed out. Personally i loved the interaction between John and Ronon. The moment Ronon dislocated his arm and then put it back...OUCH!!! his expression was awesome and what made that moment even better was John's reaction LOL! priceless. Rodney was great and once again, we got some nice John/Rodney interaction. But for me, the best was Teyla, Rachel did an amazing Job!!!. I loved her interaction between her and that old guy (sorry, i'm bad with names LOL!). Added with some Lorne in it, it was a great episode.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Ark Wallie...

Spoiler:
                            Sorry Blue, i'm a little behind of looking at the art work but wanted to let you know what a lovely Wallie!. I believe this is the second black/white one that you've done and i love both of them. Especially this one because you captured the moment where we can really see that she put her hand on his arm! great moment . Thanks for sharing it with us!.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Sorry Blue, i'm a little behind of looking at the art work but wanted to let you know what a lovely Wallie!. I believe this is the second black/white one that you've done and i love both of them. Especially this one because you captured the moment where we can really see that she put her hand on his arm! great moment . Thanks for sharing it with us!.
                              Your welcome Mayra,

I agree that the Ark was a great ep and had so many wonderful moments. I really love John and Ronan interaction and have to say I prefer it to John and Rodney - I really have had enough of the John/Rodney show and actually find that the writers turn both of them into little kids at times and season three we were overdosed with the John and Rodney banter. Echoes did it well but Progeny, and the Game way overdid it IMO.

I did enjoy everyone is this ep and Rodney was at this best. John's concern for Teyla was evident throughout the ep and I loved his reaction when he found that Jamus had locked her in. In was almost a quiet seething..

Teyla was awesome here and her interaction with Jamus was so heartfelt - she really sympathised with him eventhough he was holding her at gun point.
                              John was great and kudos to Joe for another wonderful preformance. The scene where they are running out of air is done so realistically and I love how he slowly falls to the ground before loosing unconsiousness.

Risking his life for Teyla is just so in character for John and I don't get why he would have been expected to risk his life for unknown random aliens, who put him and his team's lives in danger in the first place.

The infirmary scenes are some of my favourte JT moments. The look on Teyla's face says it all - her look of utter love and devotion to John. She "knows" he did it for her - but John then gets all flustered and trys to say he would do it for anyone - but would he?? maybe so, as we know he would risk his life for any of his team - but if anything had happened to Teyla it would definitely cut John to the bone..

so for me the Ark had everything... tension, great story, fantastic acting by everyone, but especially Rachel and some wonderful John/Teyla moments ... showing us again just how much they mean to each other and how close they have become...
                              sigpic

Comment

Your welcome Mayra,

I agree that the Ark was a great ep and had so many wonderful moments. I really love John and Ronan interaction and have to say I prefer it to John and Rodney - I really have had enough of the John/Rodney show and actually find that the writers turn both of them into little kids at times and season three we were overdosed with the John and Rodney banter. Echoes did it well but Progeny, and the Game way overdid it IMO.

I did enjoy everyone is this ep and Rodney was at this best. John's concern for Teyla was evident throughout the ep and I loved his reaction when he found that Jamus had locked her in. In was almost a quiet seething..

Teyla was awesome here and her interaction with Jamus was so heartfelt - she really sympathised with him eventhough he was holding her at gun point.
                                John was great and kudos to Joe for another wonderful preformance. The scene where they are running out of air is done so realistically and I love how he slowly falls to the ground before loosing unconsiousness.

Risking his life for Teyla is just so in character for John and I don't get why he would have been expected to risk his life for unknown random aliens, who put him and his team's lives in danger in the first place.

The infirmary scenes are some of my favourte JT moments. The look on Teyla's face says it all - her look of utter love and devotion to John. She "knows" he did it for her - but John then gets all flustered and trys to say he would do it for anyone - but would he?? maybe so, as we know he would risk his life for any of his team - but if anything had happened to Teyla it would definitely cut John to the bone..

so for me the Ark had everything... tension, great story, fantastic acting by everyone, but especially Rachel and some wonderful John/Teyla moments ... showing us again just how much they mean to each other and how close they have become...
                                I can nothing more then agree....

I love the John/Ronon scenes...so funny...the look on John's face when Ronon put his shoulder back...and then the whole I fight you to death myself... *lol*

I do love John/Rodney banter,,,in normal doses ...not when it's overdone... like you said in Progeny and The Game...to much like silly kids in those ones at times....

And I do agree about Joe's performance..like in the passing out scene...I don't know how many times I've seen actors go down like a brick of stone,,,doesn't really look realistic... but how he slowly is passing out,,,falling little by little to the floor looks way more realistic.... but hey that's me *lol*

Love the J/T scenes...and I adore the infirmary scene...how they look at eachother,,,how they act around eachother,,and their soft words...and when he says he didn't do it for them...and the way she looks at him with such a soft look on her face...the small smile and a quiver to her lip...she sure knows just how much she means to him....just so lovely that scene....
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X