Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
    Love this. Love Racheal's smile.
    Thanks jtjaforever - Rachel has the most beautiful smile.
    sigpic

Comment

Pic of Rachel from the SFX interview...posted by Wraithlord over at the Rachel thread...thought I put the link here to since not everyone venture into other threads...
      It's such a gorgeous pic of her....
      http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...rviewscan1.jpg
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

She is really beautiful ! A wonderful woman on every levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
          She is really beautiful ! A wonderful woman on every levels.
          Hey Nath....

She sure is... she is such a natural beauty... she just looks amazing...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for sharing that picture with us NinaM.

Comment

thanks fo the link ninaM she really looks beautiful
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

You're welcome

Favorite character poll.... our poor girl is falling behind... show your support for her all Teyla fans...John can mostly hold his own *lol*
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43879
                Last edited by NinaM; 13 May 2007, 07:50 AM.
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Pic of Rachel from the SFX interview...posted by Wraithlord over at the Rachel thread...thought I put the link here to since not everyone venture into other threads...
                  Thanks Nina - what an amazing picture of her - she is definitely a beauty..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Thanks Nina - what an amazing picture of her - she is definitely a beauty..
                    I agree....it's an amazing pic of her...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi Everyone...I"m just taking a quick break and then heading out! I hope everyone here in the US is having a great MOM's day along with their mom!

I"m having a blast! Saw Spidey 3 last night. Met with Mom on Wednesday and Thrusday. And today, stuffed myself with home cooked Sunday brunch compliments of hubby and the kiddies and next I"m heading off to do what I love to do, Shopping!

but I thought I"d drop by and share this with you...the event is actually going to take place in the Galleria....

btw, I've already voted on that for the Teyla poll and I"ve been trying to keep up with the couple pics contest or game too...so even though ShepTeyla didn't make the top ten, still I can't just let them loose...

so, enjoy the rest of the day, and hopefully I should be around tonight or tomorrow. I"ll take a look at the posts then.

Enjoy!

JOHN AND TEYLA LOVE!

and thanks WL for posting that cap. No one should doubt the woman's beauty!
                      sigpic

Comment

I sure don't doubt her beauty...

Oh have fun shopping Camy

Oh party people...*lol* I'm sure there can be a lot of fun
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Nominations close in 1 week for the Stargate Fan Awards! Sheppard and Teyla were swamped by Shep/Weir last year, so nominate all your favorite romance, angst, action, pwp, tag, missing scene, hurt/comfort, and drama fic!
                          www.stargatefanawards.com
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Sorry for the quick post, but i just wanted to say to all the mothers here at GW....

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I've only gotten a chance to skim through some of the post but i'll try and catch up tomorrow because i've seen some nice banners, spoilers and a gorgeous picture of Rachel!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Oh, thanks for the link, Nina!!! She looks beautiful as always!!!!! Fun to see, thanks!

Blue, great wallie!! So pretty!!!! Thank you!!!!
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Ugh, I hope you guys don't mind but I"m stuffed! I can't think straight right now. So, I"ll respond to things tomorrow.

Just wanted to remind people that the Galleria is full of our own artists created here in Gateworlds JT threads. So, support our artists and nominate your favorite work over in the Stargate Fan Awards.

I"m going to do that just now....one by one I"m going to look at all the pretties posted there and nominating them. There is no limit to the amount that of fics, vids and artwork that you can nominate only the amount from each author/creator.

Alright, now or never.....I hope everyone had a great time today, especially the beautiful mothers here!

and the beautiful daughters remembered their moms!

hugs,
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X