John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Been working on some banners for Camy's prompts..

Spoiler:

Love those blue...

Ahh the second one with that awesome look between them
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Love those blue...

Ahh the second one with that awesome look between them
      Thanks Nina.

Yes that look just says so much. They both show so much in their expressions and the look they share is very much two people in love...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thanks Nina.

Yes that look just says so much. They both show so much in their expressions and the look they share is very much two people in love...
        Yeah ,,,and I'm sure that will continue in season 4...I mean if they would cut it out it's like they have changed John and Teyla from who they are...you can't just kill of any feelings like a light switch button... the feelings have been there for three seasons and I can't see it dying out ,,,
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Yeah ,,,and I'm sure that will continue in season 4...I mean if they would cut it out it's like they have changed John and Teyla from who they are...you can't just kill of any feelings like a light switch button... the feelings have been there for three seasons and I can't see it dying out ,,,
          No me neither...

There is too much between them and as you say that will always continue. They have had a connection since the moment they met and that is not going to change..
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, awesome banners everyone!!!! Good luck with the contest!!!!

Mayra, YAY, I"m so happy you posted your vid!!! Congrats again on doing your first one!!!! It turned out AMAZING! You definitely have a talent for vidding!!! I really hope you do more soon!!!! And some drawings would be cool too! Hehe.
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              LOVE IT!

Uh....has anyone checked my number of postings lately?

*maybe this will get them to post...*

Congrats on over 7000 posts, Camy!!!!!!!!
              That is SO cool!!!! That is lots and lots of J/T love! LOL!
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

Mayra, YAY, I"m so happy you posted your vid!!! Congrats again on doing your first one!!!! It turned out AMAZING! You definitely have a talent for vidding!!! I really hope you do more soon!!!! And some drawings would be cool too! Hehe.
                Waves to LC - long time no see.... how are you.

RL been busy for you?. Lovely to see you here.
                sigpic

Comment

You make banners.....oh, do share hon! do share!

Thanks...

Okay...I"m pretty excited about these....I bring forth my new babies! No pun intended! All Snaggable!

I love the banners!!!. It's lovely seeing that wonderful kiss in sequence like that, awesome job Camy!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Never say never! YOU DRAW! OHHHHHH!

*Camy puts on her thinking cap*
                    Should i be worried? LOL!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                      Not too proud of them but I wanted to compete.
                      These are some old ones.

You should be proud of them maffieg! they are lovely!...thanks for sharing them with us.
                      Last edited by Mayra; 05 May 2007, 03:11 PM.
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        I'm the exact opposite. Making sigs scare me (which is why I don't have one) and making videos...impossible. Now fic, on the other hand, that's a medium that I'm comfortable with.
                        I wish i could do fics but yeah, it's something i can say with certainty that it will never happen, i really don't have the talent for writing. I've had to do stories before for English classes and stuff like that and i always dreaded them! LOL!
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                          Here's my fave for the competition.

the others are not so cool.

I love the one for the John and Teyla Awards!!! That picture of them close together, what eppy did that come from? I believe I saw that in one of LC's vid's and I really, really love it. I don't remember seeing them that close before, except for when he kissed her.

To everyone else good luck. I was a little slow about the contest. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

Thank you once again Steph! I'm glad you liked it, i was nervous showing it to everybody so thanks for the push!

Oh my drawings LOL!. I still can't get my scanner to work!!! Argh! but i think i still have the others i did that i showed you on my computer, i'll have to look for them. Unless anybody cares to see them, they are not very good and i CAN'T draw portraits at all, they never come out right LOL!. My drawings are more Cartoon style so yeah, sorry guy's!.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Shh...Stephie......I don't want them to know that 95% of them have been in the JT threads! Actually, more like 97%!

There is something wrong with me!

YC...you write fics? When, where, how....how come you haven't done any JT?

Um....thanks everyone!

Blue, those last two are AWESOME! I like them a lot!

Actually those prompts are not mine....*blushes* they come from the Teylafen Prompt Battle...there are some really good things coming out of that one...I'm not sure that it's a competition...I just did it cause I love these two!

LOL

UM....what did I forget.....Hmm.....

Can't remember...so, anyone saw TOR? I"m supposed to see it with hubby tonight...I'm still waiting for him.....

Alright! I think that's it...I"m going to give a try to one more of those prompts!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Just catching up on the thread before I get too far behind. Sorry, but I’ll have to check out the fics and vids later, but kudos on the art work and thanks to everyone for their noms to the Banner Contest. Later.

Maddie

Comment

Working...
                                X