Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Hi Everybody!

Just wanted to show you guy’s my very first vid!. I’m totally new to this so I hope you guy’s like it. It’s more of a John/Team vid but of course I added some of my favorite J/T moments more towards the end.

The vid is Called “Carry On” and its about John and the team remembering the people they have lost and using that strength and each other to Carry On hence the name of my vid LOL!. The song is Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. It’s starts off kinda slow but it picks up later. I hope you guy’s enjoy it!

I just want to say Thank You to Steph for putting up with me and all my questions on how to do vids and also for offering to put it on her site! Thank you once again! .

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Mayra

Excellent!! You sure you never did this before - LOL. Steph is patient and a great teacher, but it seems you are also a great student. More is always good - LOL...looking forward to your next.
    sigpic

Comment

Ok folks some advise ...

Which of these do you think I should go with....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

i think you should go with the second one blue as i realy like the city behind them
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          i think you should go with the second one blue as i realy like the city behind them
          Yes I like the city behind them too but I am also leaning a bit towards number one.

Anyone else think I should stick with number 2.
          sigpic

Comment

Blue - Like the second and third one... but you choose....

Camy congrats on 7000 posts!!! you go girl....

Mayra will watch your video later...and I'll let you know what I think of it...

Sorry but videos from me will take a while before I will be able to make any,,,my comp went into the shop today to get checked out and see if it can be fixed...if not I'm risking losing everything and that includes my own videos But since my video program is on that comp I can't make any in the near future since I'm just having internet and chat programs on my laptop...guess it's good I have that atleast or I wouldn't be able to be here at all...
            But I promise it will be more vidoes from me,,,and if I get my comp back in one piece I'll post my 6 videos again for all the newcomers.... or they could always check out the Convergence site,,where all my vids are hosted....
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

yes so am i leaning a bit towards no1 but i really like how you have done number 2
              anyway gateworld has posted the pics from the episode tao of rodney for anyone interested im posting the link

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3...4_01.jpg.shtml
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                yes so am i leaning a bit towards no1 but i really like how you have done number 2
                anyway gateworld has posted the pics from the episode tao of rodney for anyone interested im posting the link

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3...4_01.jpg.shtml
                Thanks folks .... I've decided its either number one or number 2 - at least I've narrowed it down.

Thanks for the link to the photos Donna..... they are really good ... some great ones of John..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  LOVE IT!

Uh....has anyone checked my number of postings lately?

*maybe this will get them to post...*
                  Congratulations on 7000 posts Camy
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Ok folks some advise ...

Spoiler:

Bluealien, I'd go with the second or third one but they are all lovely!.

NinaM, don't worry, check it out whenever you can, i hope you get your computer fixed soon!.

jtjaforever, Thank you for watching the vid!...i swear i've never touched Movie Maker or attempted to make a vid in my life so thank you for the compliment!.

Camy Congratulations on your 7000 post!!! Wow!!! that is amazing!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Bluealien, I'd go with the second or third one but they are all lovely!.

NinaM, don't worry, check it out whenever you can, i hope you get your computer fixed soon!.

jtjaforever, Thank you for watching the vid!...i swear i've never touched Movie Maker or attempted to make a vid in my life so thank you for the compliment!.

Camy Congratulations on your 7000 post!!! Wow!!! that is amazing!
                      Thanks Mayra,

I've decided to go with the second one...
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd never touched Movie Maker or attempted to do a vid until for some reason i felt like learning how to do one so Steph schooled me in the art of vidding 101 "how to get started on vidding" LOL!. I laughed because she said "Welcome to world of vidding" and she wasn't kidding, it's not easy! LOL!. She has a good eye for vids so i definitely listen to her advice.

I like drawing, i'm not a vidder so it was fun to venture to that medium. Now fics, that is definitely not my area! LOL!, that is one thing i would never attempt, i would suck very bad! LOL!.
                        Never say never! YOU DRAW! OHHHHHH!

*Camy puts on her thinking cap*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Camy, I think I have to agree with BlueAlien. #3 and #4. Good luck.
                          Thanks...I submitted 1, 4, and 5
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok folks some advise ...

Spoiler:

I LOOOOOOOVE the last one, but I like the second one! but lOOOOOOVE the last one!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks folks .... I've decided its either number one or number 2 - at least I've narrowed it down.

Thanks for the link to the photos Donna..... they are really good ... some great ones of John..
                              Hmm....I guess I"m too late...now that I really think about it...go for number 2...I do like the city!

Thanks everyone! I can't believe it myself! *sighs*

I don't know if should be happy or feel sorry for myself! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                No worries hon....stargatecaps is still down....*sighs*

and my husband just installed Norton and I can't freaking watch any DVD's now....*sighs*

Okay..you people are getting me angry...WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?

Made something.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm a little slow, I thought at first that they were all the same banner. Any way, I like the first one Camy.

Comment

Working...
                                X