X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hakea - really nice music video.
    I liked the fact that scenes from the 3rd season's 2nd half were there
    but hardly noticeable. Everything just seemed to flow with the music. Your
    music video is the first Shep/Teyla one with spoilers that have watched in a while.

DONNA BOOTH - Just watched it and it's a really nice 1st music video. I remember my first music video and I didn't have nearly the amount of scenes you did to work with.

Someone mentioned

Spoiler:
    Teyla in a hazmat suit. I think there was a picture of Zelenka in a one as well on JM’s Blog so I’m thinking it might have something to do with that.

I have some more songs that fit / . With this list let's just that I was looking for the lyrics to one of these songs and then the list got like this (There is 23 in all):

You light up my life by LeAnn Rimes

How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes

But I Do Love You by LeAnn Rimes

I'm your angel by Celine Dion & R.Kelly

Valentine by Martina McBride

There You Are Martina McBride

I Will Be Here by Vince Gill

Meet Me Halfway by Kenny Loggins

Your love by Jim Brickman - The "and catch me if I fall" line I think would work for this scene:

Spoiler:
    would be the one from Phantoms were Shep is carrying Teyla.

Your Love Amazes Me by John Berry

No Place That Far by Sara Evans and Vince Gill

My Best Friend by Tim McGraw

All We Ever Find by Tim McGraw

She's My Kind Of Rain by Tim McGraw

Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw

It Will Be Me by Faith Hill

You Give Me Love by Faith Hill

That’s How Love Moves by Faith Hill

A Room In My Heart by Faith Hill

If My Heart Had Wings by Faith Hill

I Do Now by Jessica Andrews

You're The Inspiration by Peter Cetera

I love you I do by Jennifer Hudson

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hi everybody!

Thanks to a big push from Steph i decided to finally post....well i tried about a week ago before going to Mexico and for some reason the post didn't come out! so after that i kinda lost my nerve to post again till now lol. Steph talks a lot about the great J/T fans here at GW that slowly i started lurking then finally register and now posting. Just wanted to delurk and introduce myself and just say how many wonderful and talented people there are!. I've definitely been loving reading fics, seeing the wonderful art work people have done and the vids!!! totally awesome. I'm a huge J/T fan so it's a treat to see all these things.

I have a lot to read and catch up with but just wanted to let Camy know how much i love her calender! Hakea, wonderful vid! Totally enjoyed it. Nina, thanks for the report about Rachel in a Hazmat suit!...got me wondering what they must be filming.

Camy, thanks for offering to make me something! very sweet of you!. I'll definitely have to learn how to put banners and icons LOL!!! you should ask Steph, i'm definitely not computer knowledge .
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Hi everybody!

Thanks to a big push from Steph i decided to finally post....well i tried about a week ago before going to Mexico and for some reason the post didn't come out! so after that i kinda lost my nerve to post again till now lol. Steph talks a lot about the great J/T fans here at GW that slowly i started lurking then finally register and now posting. Just wanted to delurk and introduce myself and just say how many wonderful and talented people there are!. I've definitely been loving reading fics, seeing the wonderful art work people have done and the vids!!! totally awesome. I'm a huge J/T fan so it's a treat to see all these things.

I have a lot to read and catch up with but just wanted to let Camy know how much i love her calender! Hakea, wonderful vid! Totally enjoyed it. Nina, thanks for the report about Rachel in a Hazmat suit!...got me wondering what they must be filming.

Camy, thanks for offering to make me something! very sweet of you!. I'll definitely have to learn how to put banners and icons LOL!!! you should ask Steph, i'm definitely not computer knowledge .

WAHOO!!!! You posted!!!! LOL! I'm so happy!

Guys, Mayra and I have been friends since our days in the MX fandom. She's the one that got me hooked so much on SGA and why I started making vids! Biggest J/T shipper you'll ever see...well, maybe next to Camy. LOL!

Welcome to the board!!!!
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

music video is the first Shep/Teyla one with spoilers that have watched in a while.

DONNA BOOTH - Just watched it and it's a really nice 1st music video. I remember my first music video and I didn't have nearly the amount of scenes you did to work with.

Someone mentioned

Spoiler:
          Teyla in a hazmat suit. I think there was a picture of Zelenka in a one as well on JM’s Blog so I’m thinking it might have something to do with that.

I have some more songs that fit / . With this list let's just that I was looking for the lyrics to one of these songs and then the list got like this (There is 23 in all):

Your love by Jim Brickman - The "and catch me if I fall" line I think would work for this scene:

Spoiler:

Oh, excellent list, Planet!!! I love a lot of these songs! Nice choices for J/T!!! Thank you!!!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Hi everybody!

WELCOME MAYRA - BIG TEXAS YAHOOO!!!
            GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD

Delurk often and join the fun...we play well together (well most of the time until Camy starts throwing things)

*Looks around*

So glad you're here and any friend of Steph's has got to be good company!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody!

Welcome to GW!!

Glad Steph finally got you to register. It's lots of fun and incredibly addicting! I was a long time lurker too. Hope to see you around the thread!
              Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Welcome to the thread Mayra
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Welcome Mayra

Glad you are here... so thanks to Steph for getting you here...

We are a friendly bunch in here that loves to have discussions,,,and enjoy eachothers talant in various things...if it's fics, videos or artwork...we all love it ...

So join in on our fun and I'm sure you will have a blast in here...

And you're welcome about the little Rachel tidbit...I'll keep you all posted if I hear anymore tidbits from the convention about Joe and Rachel...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

RE: After Tonight Video

BlueAlien - Thanks for watching I am so glad that you enjoyed it. I know what you mean about the ending of the clip it was one of the things that was frustrating me. All in all I am glad that it is over and done with.

Donna Booth – Thanks for the kind comment. I was actually thinking that it was going to be a long time before I try it again (or if ever) with the videos. I only posted coz I was going to archive/delete (never to be seen again) and thought that hopefully someone would like it… even if it is only one… hehehe

Nina M – Thanks for the really nice comment… I am so happy that you noticed the different clips being put together (didn’t turn out the way I wanted but hey what’s done is done). I really appreciate the words of encouragement for that is exactly what I am like (stressing out about it). Thanks for the update on Rachel too that was cool (I tell myself every year that I am not going to check out any spoilers… but every year its… just try and stop me… give me more! hehehe).

Camy – Thanks for watching and for the really nice comment. I wasn’t thinking about doing another one (well not for awhile) but you guys can really make a girl feel good… !!! (good on ya!)

LoveConquers - Thanks for the wonderful comment, I don’t know about the smooth editing comment (but what the hey, I’ll take it…) …. hehehe

Planet TV – Thanks for watching, I really appreciate the comment. How funny are you with starting with 1 but ending up with 23. I'm not familiar with all the songs that you have posted but I will definitely be checking it out.

Mayra – Welcome… I too am fairly new and have only just started joining in (just couldnt resist anymore). I am sure that you will enjoy it as everyone here are so friendly… Thanks for the kind comment too (appreciate it). I have seen you (and LoveConquers) in the J/T yahoo group (Y/N ?).

If I have missed anyone, sorry unintentional...

Cheers
                    Hakea

Comment

Welcome all newbies! This thread is truly a fun place to be. It is my remedy for SGA withdrawal pains!! I want to thank everyone for all their contributions, fan fiction, photos, vids, etc., it is appreciated!!

Someone sent me something interesting.

Marl

Comment

Originally posted by hakea View Post
                        Hey All,

This is my 3rd J/T video...
                        Its been on my hard-drive what seems like forever as I was never really happy with it and just kept holding on to it and changing it every now and then (Frustrated that its not right), sooo.... I am just going to Put it Out there!...it has finished tho.

Hope you enjoy it. Comments/Suggestions most welcome.

Note: It does contain scenes from Season 3.

PS... I am New to the "You Tube" thing too so here's to hoping it works....

Cheers
                        Hakea

Welcome to the thread! I really enjoyed your vid, the words and scenes seem to flow together. Thank you for posting, I made it one of my favorites!!

Marl

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

Someone mentioned

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lovely selection planet - great choices for our vid makers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody!

Add my WELCOME to that.

Great to see you here Mayra - looking forward to hearing your thoughts on John and Teyla and what drew you to them. They are wonderful together and we love discussing them, or enjoying the wonderful videos and artwork that are posted here.

Love live John and Teyla
                            sigpic

Comment

Blue...LOVING THAT NEW WALLIE!

Stephie...Yes, there is no other like me! I"m the shippiest shipper that ever lived....OH, what's my title again? NICK!

I have to make myself a sig to remind me!

Cyn....what is this about me and throwing things........Hmm...couldn't find anything to throw at you...so here's the next bext thing...

Spoiler:

Mayra....I"m glad you like my calendar....as a token of our appreciation...I made you a little something...if you don't like it, no prob...you can give it to Stephie...she has an entire hardrive full of my artwork! *g*

Made two..one with wording and one without....

On a side note...Cyn, Stephie...I think I found my inspiration for my fic! wooohoooo!

On another side note..in the next couple of days, I will be announcing something big...No, I"m not pregant! and no, I"m not going to Vancouver, and no, I"m not changing ships...no matter how bad you want to get rid of me!

And no, I'm still a macarena girl! And no, I"m not really Ronon, so stop it!
                              and no..Cyn...I"m not the Chiquita Banana woman!

It's some new idea I got!

No, I"m not going around the world converting people to JT....*rolls eyes*

You see what I what I have to put up with here, Mayra!

Thank goodness, I"m high spirited!

And people, why are we on page 2?
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome!. I usually tend to be a lurker but i'll definitely try to delurk and join the wonderful topics i've read you guy's have!.

Steph, You are sooo nice!, i think you totally beat me on the biggest J/T fan .

Hakea, yup, i usually post at the J/T yahoo groups as much as i can. Forums are a different story. I usually just lurk, so this is actually a pretty big step for me. Usually because i know how nasty some people can get and start attacking other peoples ships...like our ship that i stayed away. But Steph totally helped me finally decide to join the GW forum and i'm glad she did.

Camy, THANK YOU!!!! i love the banner!. Can't go wrong with the kiss scene between John and Teyla!. Steph said she will teach me how to put the banner on so hopefully i get it and i'll display it if it's okay?.

Also thanks to bluealien, mestes, NinaM, Donna Booth, Spectrum, jtjaforever for the welcome!. I'll be sure not to lurk too much and join in all the fun. I know i have to read past discussions since i was out of town but i hope i can jump in the J/T dicussions soon!.

Oh yeah before i go, bluealien, i liked J/T the first time they were on the same screen together. How people can miss the chemistry they have especially in that first scene together must have not been looking right because it was very obvious. The cave scene only clinched it for me and it's been J/T all the way since then.

Mayra
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X