John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening,

Out of all of them and right from the very beginning in Rising, Teyla has been the one who has shown emotion most. And at the same time is the rock of the team, can bring the calm certainty it needs.

And ever so gradually, she is drawing the emotion out of John too. Sateda and Phantoms being examples from the first half of S3 that immediately spring to mind.

If there is a person who is Teyla's better at impassioned speeches and pleas e.g. TLG and Phoebus, The Ark and Janus I have yet to see them.

Someone could sooner convince modern society that the world is flat, than Teyla emotionless. Or

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    OH, that scene with BATES was more than emotional.....it was AWESOME!

I miss that guy....... I miss that angst there......Caldwell didn't bring that to the table....they need someone to bring that back.....

and I don't think Beach is going to that either....hey, he'll probably fall for Teyla.....I don't trust that guy though...him coming up to Sheppard like that....hmmm...that was too good to be true!

LOL

Well, Teyla isn't my favorite character for nothing.....
    If Bates had stayed on, i don't see how John would've been able to hold back his anger with him for much longer. Forever casting aspersions on Teyla, the constant insults regardless of the truth and the hurt it caused.

Yep, John would've tried to land one on him sooner or later, probably sooner. Either that or somehow persuade him to take up sparring, a challenge or a bet maybe. He would have been in trouble then big style.

Most likely the only thing John dind't mind him saying and could tolerate, was the "personal feelings" line that would crop up from time to time.

I agree, if a character could bring that aspect back in Season 4, even if only for one ep, it would be good. Might provide a jold relationship wise too.

Oh and Laura, great convo you've sparked up here.

Some really insightful comments.

Iso, the desire is there coming from Teyla....and John....well John is in la-la land.....I think Ronon is going to have to smack some more senses into him....
    True, though Teyla being hurt or in danger does get a reaction out of John, he's still not yet ready to come out and say those three words or anything quite so blatant.

Saying that in The Ark...
    Spoiler:
    The infirmary scene should've left few people with any doubt, even the sceptics, that there is true feeling there.

And we got the "I know" from Teyla.

John is like hovering on the edge, one step away, something, or someone, will push him across eventually.

I'm happy with how things progressed in season 3, and it can continue like that for the fourth, just so long as the ptb don't let it stagnate. While the sublte keeps it moving along, there must be the odd undeniable moment too [more likely in the latter episodes]. *cough* a kiss

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    So far what do you guys think is the best episode of the second half of the season?
    Sunday is up there
    Spoiler:
    The obvious aside, it offered a welcome look at all the charactes ang Atlantis. Things we wouldn't otherwise have seen.

But the best and i'm beating Camy to the punch here, The Ark
    Spoiler:
    There was...

- Teyla getting a really good amount of screen time, all too much of a rarity unfortunately and god knows why, although they say this will be changing which is great news indeed.

Her impassion plea to Janus which eh was holding ehr hostage a high point.

- John risking it all in a near suicide mission to save Teyla's life. They could've both died, or he die but save her through his efforts, it made no difference, and this despite all of the othes telling him not to. Knowing full well what that would mean for Teyla, but he knew that too and that was the point.

- And then there was, that infirmary scene. Weir acted incredulous enough about his actions to save to Teyla, but if this is not a stretch too far, seemed to understand that she was in the way of a mor personal conversation and made her exit.

The precise words were not necessarily needed here, like so often over the years in their relationship, a look or a glacne, and a hint, is more then enough to express how they feel[.

Although Teyla saying "I know", was quite the icing on the cake.

All day however, i've been becoming increasingly hacked off. I mean here we are in Botany Week and i've got these ideas dancing around n my head, and where i should have something to show for it, there is just the damned cursor blinking away on a blank page. If it had eyes to see, it'd be laughing at my constant pacing and staring out into the pouring rain for some inspiration.

Frustrating i am sure you would agree, tomorrow maybe.

Um sorry , whinge over.
    Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 05 March 2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

OH, LOS...you have to join us and do some wallies...it's fun and addictive....

plus it's good for your ego! LOL

these guys here are just the best!

anything is good for them....

LOL

Let me rephrase that...anything JT is good for them...and thank you...I"m not by any means a great writer....great writers are the ones that we have here..I"m just learning from them as I go along....and they are such great supporters....

Hm...best episode this second half...

I have to say The Ark...on so many levels.....
      Vengeance was also very good!
      Sunday was great too....and First Strike was really the best cliffhanger for me....or one of them at least...cause I"m not fond of them at all....I think the Return Part 1 is my favorite Cliffie...
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Nick you beat me to it by a millisecond! LOL

but you worded it so much better...

and as for the writing...how about how nice would it be that your buddy and my buddy Stephie come back from her mini vacation and internetless withdrawal to a nice fic...

I know that I"m begging you for it....I'm so craving a fic...I've been browsing around online all day for one...and I"ve only been reading old ones...good ones, mind ya...but I have to read a newly fresh one to get me through the week....

The Ark...there is nothing out there for me like the Ark!

You nailed it Nick!

Woohooo!
        sigpic

Comment

I'M BACK!!!!

Just posted a little summary in my LJ for anyone bored enough to read about my weekend, LOL! But it's GREAT to be back!!! Missed you guys!!!

I'll try to get caught up all at once so I don't spam the thread.

Let's see...

Blue--Awesome new wallie!!! You are getting so good at those!! Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to see your next one!

Lady of Stargate--Thanks so much for watching the vid and commenting on it! Thank you!!!

LauraT--great conversations, thank you!!! I don't have time right now to comment, but great reading! I love all your guys' insights!

Nick, have to totally agree with all your comments about Ark and about John. I love how you said he is on the edge. That is just so true. Well said!

Camy! I saw a few new fics that were posted while I was gone. Here's the links in case you or anyone else haven't read them yet.

http://community.livejournal.com/joh...8.html?#cutid1

http://imaginary-iby.livejournal.com/18197.html#cutid1
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

OH, LOS...you have to join us and do some wallies...it's fun and addictive....

plus it's good for your ego! LOL

these guys here are just the best!

anything is good for them....

LOL
            I might as well since I have a lot of free time coming up during March break. I was planning on going snowboarding, but I can't now because I sprained one of the ligaments in my knee on Sunday, I'm so thankful I didn't tear it. I've already missed 3 days of school in less than a week...

Can anyone recommend some programs that are relitavely non-expensive and that aren't too hard to get the hang of, so that I can check them out this weekend and get started next week?

I'm so excited!! Season 2 is finally out in stores!! I'll finally be able to watch the episodes in high quality again!
            Last edited by Lady_of_Stargate; 06 March 2007, 07:03 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I just went to see if I could find in the stores and no luck....again....

you guys should have seen me......are you ready for this one...

Spoiler:

Seller: Miss, *love him for that one* do you need any help looking for something..?

Miss: Um...yes, I"m looking for....Oh, what is the name of that show that my son likes? * puts her head down to think and scratches her head* Um..yes...Stargate..or something....

Seller: Yes, the TV show, right?

Miss: Yes, I think that's the one!

The seller shows the Misses and there is only Stargate SG-1 season 1 and 2...

*dissapointingly stares at the seller*

Miss: Do you have Stargate...oh, yes...you have season 1....

Seller: We can order anything that you like that is not in stock. After Xmas everything is pretty much sold...

Miss: Oh, well that is good to know. Thank you.

Misses leaves dissapointed!

Stephie, hon..you are back..things are a bit slow here...but yes, I've read one of those but not the first one...thank you...I really like that writer....

LOS....I have several programs that I played around with..the one that I have now is over 100 dollars but it's pretty simple....I got a 30 rebate that I never mailed, but it does the trick for me...

I think the best one is Photoshop but for me it's complicated...but that is what I find most use....I've no clue how much it costs but I think it's got several versions out there and it's costly...

Then I also have Corel's photoimpact...I didn't like that one at all....and that one was costly too...

I have another one but that's costly too....yeah, hubby just organized them for me...and he's like, what do you need all of these for...and I"M like..I had to find the one that best suits my style....jeepers, he doesn't understand!

Well, I think if you go to the Galleria or the Teyla WOW thread you might get some help there too....

not much help, sorry....

good luck!
              sigpic

Comment

just popping in to see if anyone has seen another new episode title that has been posted on Gateworld its called missing im anxious to know what this ones about there are no other details at present
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey all.....guess what............I come bearing a gift...

Yes it's my 3rd J/T video that just got done..

I can't now remember who on this thread that recommended this song,,, and to tell the truth I didn't think I would make a video to it but I thought about it and came to think what I saw when hearing the song..what did it tell me about J/T ...well this is my view for the song... and I'm sure the one that suggested this song will notice who they are when they hear it

Anyway enough talk...and give a link instead....

BEWARE THOUGH IT HAS SPOILERS FOR SECOND HALF OF SEASON 3 !!

John & Teyla #3 (Keep Holding on)
                  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXBLO5N9

or

http://download.yousendit.com/1417565F18C311A1
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think this will need a second part else it will seem incomplete but there we go. And i was imagining something a whole lot more elaborate than this, longer too. But if i'd waited for the perfect moment as far as that was concerned, i should still be waiting this time next year, part of me believes.

Freely admit i need to work on the descriptive side of things, and it's a bit random, simple even.

Anyway, i had a small amount of spare time and put this together. I've beta'd it myself, and for the sake of expediency, i'll leave it at that. Any major errors, tell me quick. lol

You getting the impression i'm setting the bar low here yet?

Spoiler:

More Than Just a Name

Lt Colonel John Sheppard had a problem, and both the fault and solution of which, could be found in one person, Dr Rodney McKay. He and Dr Zelenka had taken apart one of the Jumpers for one reason or another, and gone walkabout. So John had been told, McKay was in the Botany Lab, supposedly just talking with Dr Katie Brown, but also it probably seemed like a pretty good refuge, until that is, John tunred the next corner into the lab, and the poor doctor would have nowhere to go.

Well, that was the plan at any rate, for John could only see Dr Brown, no slacking Canadian scientist. Maybe she’ll know where he is. And there was no sign that she was covering for McKay when he entered the lab. Though there was surprise evident, this was likely dute to the fact that John didn’t pass by any of the labs that often.

“Colonel Sheppard…not often that we see you down here, is there anything I can do for you?”

“Yeah maybe, McKay been in here?”

“Rodney? No, should he have?”

“I was told I could find him here, him and Radek were doing some kind of repair job on one of the Jumpers but now I can’t find either of them, probably gone offto another job for all I know.”

“I’m hoping to meet Rodney for some lunch later, I’ll tell him you came by.”

“Nah, don’t’ do that, I don’t want to warn him.” John said with a grin. “Besdies, I plan on finding McKay before then.”

He had missed it when he first walked in, but now John’s gaze was drawn to what Dr Brown must’ve been studying before he had interrupted her. At the centre of an orenge-red glow being emitted from an ooverhead lamp, was a large majestic flower, strong and deep in colour, a dark red or a burgundy maybe. Must’ve been part of a sample picked up when off world he guessed.

Wondering if it was important, an unusual curiosity got the better of John. “What is that? Can’t ever remember seeing anything quite like that back on Earth?”

Dr Brownstill thinking about the earlier conversation was distracted. “Sorry? Oh, that, Major Lorne and his team were on a ‘meet and greet’ mission a month or more ago, they heard stories from the local villagers about a plant with supposed medicinal benefits. They use it for pain relief and by all accounts, it puts our local anesthesia to shame. I went back to collect a range of samples for further study, there are whole meadows of the things, really was beautiful. And you are right, there is nothing qutie like it back on Earth, however there is a rose with some similarities, close in colour and the structure of the flower.”

“A cause for good and beautiful, huh? Hm”

She was lost in thought for a moment but then an idea came to her.

“Colonel, would you like to name it?”

“Me? Surely that is for you to do, since you discovered it, or the villagers on the planet, ?”

“I have come to think, that a botanist does not need flora in two galaxies bearing her name Colonel Shepperd, I insist.”

Still a little taken aback, it seemed likemore responsibility than he thought he’d be encountering on a quiet day on Atlantis.

“I am not sure, got any suggestions.”

“Why not yourself in some way?”

He couldn’t hide his amusement at that prospect. “HA, no I couldn’t, I wouldn’t do that.”

“Something to do with the city, or your time here in Pegasus, or someone else other than yourself then?”

Dr Brown kept talking but John was miles away, or wherever exactly, Teyla was at that moment. ‘Beautiful and a casue for good’ I said. And Teyla most definetely is that, no argument. But naming a flower after her, even if it is all these things, how would she take that? How do you work that into a conversation? What would Doc here take from it? Saying that, a nice bunch of those, a walk along the mainland shore under the moonlight, I wonder…

“Colonel? Colonel Sheppard?”

“What?”

“Someone else then perhaps?”

“No, well yes, someone else. i can’t name it after myself as I said, this isn’t McKay you’re talking to, and can you imagine a flower called John Shppard anyway?It should be fitting, approriate.

Name it the, Teyla Rose.”

Dr Brown considered it and him for a long moment, and then smiled warmly.

“That is so very nice Colonel, I am sure Teyla will be happy you chose her to name it after.

Maybe one day, somebody will name something after me.”

“I think you had a lucky escape, would you have wanted the Lantean version of Free Willy named after you?

She looked at him, completely incredulous, he didn’t elaborate further nor tell her what Rodney had named the whale. Presently, his watch began beeping all of a sudden.

11:00

“Oh sh…, listen I’’ve got to go, if you see McKay in the next hour or so, nudge him in my direction. I’ll be sparring with Teyla.”

“Of course” was all she managed before he turned on his heels and half walked half jogged off, in quite the rush.

Looking at the now Teyla Rose, she thought about the fact that he had named the flower after Teyla. And his ‘a cause for good and beautiful’ comment. It must be appropriate he said. She didn’t spend much if any of her spare time with John or Teyla, but instanes like this, and things she had heard, mostly from Rodney although he didn’t appear to see anything going on, did make her wonder.

A rather guilty looking Rodney McKay made a discrete entrance to the lab, bringing a swift end to her musing.

“Rodney! Colonel Sheppard was……”

“Was what? Was he here looking for me?”

“Yes, and he said he’d be in the gym sparring with Teyla till after twelve.”

“Good, thanks, I know not to go near there then.”

“Oh dear, can you not go and see him Rodney?”

“No, not yet. So, what are you doing, fancy an early lunch?”

“Maybe in a minute, I just need to finish this report on the Teyla Rose.”

“The what? What did you say? The Teyla Rose?”

“Yes, that’s right, I asked Colonel Sheppard if he wanted to name that flower, it’s the one with the unique anesthesic properties I told you about.”

“Yes of course, whatever, but he named it after Teyla you’re saying?”

“Well, he called it the Teyla Rose, yes.”

McKay thought back some months, so Sheppard, first a country, now a red-burgundy rose eh? Hmm, where is this leading, I should’ve given the rumours and what Ronon was hinting at more credence. And wait a minute, red and burgundy, symbolically, aren’t they…

“Love and beauty.”

fin

Edited as of 22:22
                    Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 06 March 2007, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Hey all.....guess what............I come bearing a gift...

Yes it's my 3rd J/T video that just got done..

I can't now remember who on this thread that recommended this song,,, and to tell the truth I didn't think I would make a video to it but I thought about it and came to think what I saw when hearing the song..what did it tell me about J/T ...well this is my view for the song... and I'm sure the one that suggested this song will notice who they are when they hear it

Anyway enough talk...and give a link instead....

BEWARE THOUGH IT HAS SPOILERS FOR SECOND HALF OF SEASON 3 !!

John & Teyla #3 (Keep Holding on)
                      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXBLO5N9

or

http://download.yousendit.com/1417565F18C311A1
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe thanks for directing me over here Nina!!! me downloady now!!! yayyyy!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

but you worded it so much better...
                        If that be true, it is a rare event indeed.

Oh, and i put a Botany Week fic together, nothing special at all, but keeps things ticking over you know.

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        I'M BACK!!!!

Just posted a little summary in my LJ for anyone bored enough to read about my weekend, LOL! But it's GREAT to be back!!! Missed you guys!!!

I'll try to get caught up all at once so I don't spam the thread.

Let's see...

Nick, have to totally agree with all your comments about Ark and about John. I love how you said he is on the edge. That is just so true. Well said!

Camy! I saw a few new fics that were posted while I was gone. Here's the links in case you or anyone else haven't read them yet.

http://community.livejournal.com/joh...8.html?#cutid1

http://imaginary-iby.livejournal.com/18197.html#cutid1
                        There were concerns you'd been half buried under the snow, CNN had an article talkinga bout all the havoc and danger the weather was causing.

Although after reading your LJ, it seems that you were playing the kind samaritan helping others in such a position, and not the other way round. Ultimately, good fortune all round then.

Thanks for the fic recs too, cheers.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        just popping in to see if anyone has seen another new episode title that has been posted on Gateworld its called missing im anxious to know what this ones about there are no other details at present
                        Is it too simplistic and easy a thing to assume that
                        Spoiler:
                        If the Teyla story arc, is going to be or include "dark Teyla", SGA and maybe JT with an angst twist.

That this will be one of thseo episodes?

Nina, gifts you say, well downloading the vid now, thanks a lot in advance btw. I am sure it will be great.

Be back with a review later alright.
                        Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 06 March 2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe thanks for directing me over here Nina!!! me downloady now!!! yayyyy!!!
                          *lol* you sure are in a squee mode today ... *lol*

Did you think I would forget to direct you over to the goodies
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                            I think this will need a second part else it will seem incomplete. And i was imagining something a whole lot more elaborate than this, longer too. But if i'd waited for the perfect moment as far as that was concerned, i should still be waiting this time next year, part of me believes.

Freely admit i need to work on the descriptive side of things, and it's a bit random, simple even.

Anyway, i had a small amount of spare time and put this together. I've beta'd it myself, and for the sake of expediency, i'll leave it at that. Any major errors, tell me quick.

You getting the impression i'm setting the bar low here yet?

Spoiler:

More Than Just a Name

Lt Colonel John Shepperd had a problem, and both the fault and solution of which, could be found in one person, Dr Rodney McKay. He and Dr Zelenka had taken apart one of the Jumpers for one reason or another, and gone walkabout. So John had been told, Mckay was in the Botany Lab, supposedly just talking with Dr Katie Brown, but also it probably seemed like a pretty good refuge, until that is, John tunred the next corner into the lab, and the poor doctor would have nowhere to go.

Well, that was the plan at any rate, for John could only see Dr Brown, no slacking Canadian scientist. Maybe she’ll know where he is. And there was no sign that she was covering for McKay when he entered the lab. Though there was surprise evident, this was likely dute to the fact that John didn’t pass by any of the labs that often.

“Colonel Shepperd…not often that we see you down here, is there anything I can do for you?”

“Yeah maybe, McKay been in here?”

“Rodney? No, should he have?”

“I was told I could find him here, him and Radek were doing some kind of repair job on one of the Jumpers but now I can’t find either of them, probably gone offto another job for all I know.”

“I’m hoping to meet Rodney for some lunch later, I’ll tell him you came by.”

“Nah, don’t’ do that, I don’t want to warn him.” John said with a grin. “Besdies, I plan on finding McKay before then.”

He had missed it when he first walked in, but now John’s gaze was drawn to what Dr Brown must’ve been studying before he had interrupted her. At the centre of an orenge-red glow being emitted from an ooverhead lamp, was a large majestic flower, strong and deep in colour, a dark red or a burgundy maybe. Must’ve been part of a sample picked up when off world he guessed.

Wondering if it was important, an unusual curiosity got the better of John. “What is that? Can’t ever remember seeing anything quite like that back on Earth?”

Dr Brownstill thinking about the earlier conversation was distracted. “Sorry? Oh, that, Major Lorne and his team were on a ‘meet and greet’ mission a month or more ago, they heard stories from the local villagers about a plant with supposed medicinal benefits. They use it for pain relief and by all accounts, it puts our local anesthesia to shame. I went back to collect a range of samples for further study, there are whole meadows of the things, really was beautiful. And you are right, there is nothing qutie like it back on Earth, however there is a rose with some similarities, close in colour and the structure of the flower.”

“A cause for good and beautiful, huh? Hm”

She was lost in thought for a moment but then an idea came to her.

“Colonel, would you like to name it?”

“Me? Surely that is for you to do, since you discovered it, or the villagers on the planet, ?”

“I have come to think, that a botanist does not need flora in two galaxies bearing her name Colonel Sheppard, I insist.”

Stilla little taken aback, it seemed likemore responsibility than he thought he’d be encountering on a quiet day on Atlantis.

“I am not sure, got any suggestions.”

“Why not yourself in some way?”

He couldn’t hide his amusement at that prospect. “HA, no I couldn’t, I wouldn’t do that.”

“Something to do with the city, or your time here in Pegasus, or someone else other than yourself then?”

Dr Brown kept talking but John was miles away, or wherever exactly, Teyla was at that moment. ‘Beautiful and a casue for good’ I said. And Teyla most definetely is that, no argument. But naming a flower after her, even if it is all these things, how would she take that? How do you work that into a conversation? What would Doc here take from it? Saying that, a nice bunch of those, a walk along the mainland shore under the moonlight, I wonder…

“Colonel? Colonel Shepperd?”

“What?”

“Someone else then perhaps?”

“No, well yes, someone else. i can’t name it after myself as I said, this isn’t McKay you’re talking to, and can you imagine a flower called John Shpperd anyway?It should be fitting, approriate.

Name it the, Teyla Rose.”

Dr Brown considered it and him for a long moment, and then smiled warmly.

“That is so very nice Colonel, I am sure Teyla will be happy you chose her to name it after.

Maybe one day, somebody will name something after me.”

“I think you had a lucky escape, would you have wanted the Lantean version of Free Willy named after you?

She looked at him, completely incredulous, he didn’t elaborate further nor tell her what Rodney had named the whale. Presently, his watch began beeping all of a sudden.

11:00

“Oh sh…, listen I’’ve got to go, if you see Rodney in the next hour or so, nudge him in my direction. I’ll be sparring with Teyla.”

“Of course” was all she managed before he turned on his heels and half walked half jogged off, in quite the rush.

Looking at the now Teyla Rose, she thought about the fact that he had named the flower after Teyla. And his ‘a cause for good and beautiful’ comment. It must be appropriate he said. She didn’t spend much if any of her spare time with John or Teyla, but instanes like this, and things she had heard, mostly from Rodney although he didn’t appear to see anything going on, did make her wonder.

A rather guilty looking Rodney McKay made a discrete entrance to the lab, bringing a swift end to her musing.

“Rodney! Colonel Shepperd was……”

“Was what? Was he here looking for me?”

“Yes, and he said he’d be in the gym sparring with Teyla till after twelve.”

“Good, thanks, I know not to go near there then.”

“Oh dear, can you not go and see him Rodney?”

“No, not yet. So, what are you doing, fancy an early lunch?”

“Maybe in a minute, I just need to finish this report on the Teyla Rose.”

“The what? What did you say? The Teyla Rose?”

“Yes, that’s right, I asked Colonel Shepperd if he wanted to name that flower, it’s the one with the unique anesthesic properties I told you about.”

“Yes of course, whatever, but he named it after Teyla you’re saying?”

“Well, he called it the Teyla Rose, yes.”

McKay thought back some months, so Shepperd, first a country, now a red-burgundy rose eh? Hmm, where is this leading, I should’ve given the rumours and what Ronon was hinting at more credence. And wait a minute, red and burgundy, symbolically, aren’t they…

“Love and beauty.”

fin

Edited as of 22:22

It was a really sweet short story...

Spoiler:
                            Seems like Rodney might have gotten to realize that there is something more between John and Teyla...
                            How sweet of John to name the rose after her...
                            Hrrmm okay so according to McKay,,,John named the country after Teyla too...intresting...*lol*
                            Wonder if she knows... and if she would find out about the flower...hrmm maybe a second part to this as you suggested in the beginning...

As I said a sweet short story... thanks for sharing...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              It was a really sweet short story...

Spoiler:
                              Hrrmm okay so according to McKay,,,John named the country after Teyla too...intresting...*lol*

As I said a sweet short story... thanks for sharing...
                              First, thanks.

And, well i remembered us speculating on that possibility after the ep, seemed right if a little convenient, hopefully not too much so.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                                First, thanks.

And, well i remembered us speculating on that possibility after the ep, seemed right if a little convenient, hopefully not too much so.
                                Oh yeah we speculated that then... I mean look at McKay when John says what he says...it's like.."yeah right keep telling yourself that but I know" *lol* and then John's look back at him gets you thinking and speculating
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X