Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
    He Camy, try this link :: http://h1.ripway.com/loveconquers/LoveIs_0001.wmv

it worked for me earlier and hopefully will for you as well.
    Thanks Nick! I thought I was loosing it there for a minute! LOL

off to see my girls awesome work!
    sigpic

Comment

Woo! Hoo! J/T and spoilers and caps, oh my!

Thanks for the updates everybody! This ep sounds like it rocks.

Just think, Season 2 DVD available March and Season 3.2 premieres April. Plus they begin taping Season 4 in March too. *sighs* I'm a happy shipper.

I had a thought about Vengeance:

Spoiler:
      A few folks mentioned a scene where Michael has Teyla tied to a table and an Iratus bug is seconds away from latching on to her neck when the guys bust in guns blazing. This made me think; dark room….check, Teyla strapped to table….check, a very concerned John looking *joedelicious* in his black uniform…LOL!....check, Ronon, Rodney, Michael, and bug……..delete, delete, delete, and delete, …….John consoling frantic Teyla while they are alone in a dark room.........hhmmm interesting.

Man, I need help…..oh well…. *skips away wearing a ridiculous grin*

Comment

*does a double take*
        Was that Camy?
        *waves frantically*
        Hi, we've missed you. Hope you can come out to play again soon!

Comment

FIC REC: With a Smile and a Song
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3349222/1/

I just found this little jewel and was in stitches . It's basically a team/gen fic(so there is some Teyla there, but it is heavy on R/J). Check it out if you want a chuckle.

Cyn
          sigpic

Comment

Valentines party starts at the weekend! This is our main event for the hiatus.
            Because Camy's busy at the moment I'm going to be running this myself.

One of the things planned is sending postcards to Rachel and Joe. I'm going to need some help working out the costs of sending postcards to Canada from around the world. While I've got the UK covered, the postal services of places like the US and Australia are a mystery to me.

Comment

OT- Someone posted this video on the Scifi.com. It’s a team video, but you have to see it!

Hilarity beyond compare! : Gummi Bears in Atlantis

Spoiler:
              When I saw Shep hopping on one leg to this song I nearly lost it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_of_Stargate View Post
                My computer crashed last night and I lost everything! Thankfully my dad was able to get the files and stuff back, but when I turned it on this morning, everthing was gone again!

I don't know what's wrong with it, hopefully my dad'll be able to get my files back and make sure they stay there...

I lost all my pictures, all my music, music videos, the favorite links I had saved, my school work/projects...everything!!

Anyway, still can't wait to see Vengeance...after reading all your reviews, it sounds even better!!!
                Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I've had that happen to me too. Now I back everything up on an external drive. I also have my videos and docs uploaded in online storage as well. I'm so paranoid about losing everything again since I've been there before. Good luck!!!! I hope your dad is able to get it figured out for you!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                  OT- Someone posted this video on the Scifi.com. It’s a team video, but you have to see it!

Spoiler:

That was TOOOOOOOO CUTE . Thanks for the rec. By the way just reread Growth, it's still soooo good.

Cyn
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Thanks Nick! I thought I was loosing it there for a minute! LOL

off to see my girls awesome work!

Camy!!!! We missed you!!!!! Yay!!! Aren't Nina and Dani's vids gorgeous?! I just love them!!! So much talent here, yay!!! And make sure you check out Wikked's caps from Vengeance!! She always has such beautiful ones!!! You've probably already seen them by now though, LOL! But just had to mention it just in case!

Nick, thanks for giving Camy the link to my vid!

Camy, it's not really a video, but more of a slideshow since I didn't have time to do anything more than that for the Challenge Party last Sat. So don't be too bored watching it, LOL! I already took it off my site, that's why you couldn't find it. Sorry about that! The link from Nick is the direct link, the one that's normally embedded on the site. I'll leave that one up for a while just in case, but I'm almost maxed out in space, so I'll have to start taking down older vids now to add in new ones. I need to find a new server. This one costs me $30/m and it's only 400MB total. Terrible! I'm sure there's a lot better deals out there! But anyway, thanks for watching it!

Cyn, thanks for the fic rec!!! Off to read it now!!!

I finally got Exogenesis in the mail today!!!! Finally!!! That book has been on backorder since July! Has anyone read this one yet? Any little J/T moments in it by chance?

Ok, I think that's all for now. Have a good day everyone!!!
                    Steph

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh, LOL, LOL, LOL!!! That one is hilarious!!!! Great find, Devine!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!! Hehe, I have to watch that one again!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        Camy!!!! We missed you!!!!! Yay!!! Aren't Nina and Dani's vids gorgeous?! I just love them!!! So much talent here, yay!!! And make sure you check out Wikked's caps from Vengeance!! She always has such beautiful ones!!! You've probably already seen them by now though, LOL! But just had to mention it just in case!

Nick, thanks for giving Camy the link to my vid!

Camy, it's not really a video, but more of a slideshow since I didn't have time to do anything more than that for the Challenge Party last Sat. So don't be too bored watching it, LOL! I already took it off my site, that's why you couldn't find it. Sorry about that! The link from Nick is the direct link, the one that's normally embedded on the site. I'll leave that one up for a while just in case, but I'm almost maxed out in space, so I'll have to start taking down older vids now to add in new ones. I need to find a new server. This one costs me $30/m and it's only 400MB total. Terrible! I'm sure there's a lot better deals out there! But anyway, thanks for watching it!

Cyn, thanks for the fic rec!!! Off to read it now!!!

I finally got Exogenesis in the mail today!!!! Finally!!! That book has been on backorder since July! Has anyone read this one yet? Any little J/T moments in it by chance?

Ok, I think that's all for now. Have a good day everyone!!!
                        Steph
                        *CAMY STOMPS HER FOOT, SCREAMS AND SHOUTS, AND CRIES*

Yes, it's me!

Bella, I have not abandoned YOU!

I have to type fast cause literally the damn thing will shut down on me, UNEXPECTANTLY!

Yes, Nick..*smooch* gave me the link and just when it was going to play..

BOOM!

YUP, stupid thing shut down on me...

but, just so that you know that I haven't forgotten about you.....Bella, and I and DM will be posting challenges...since we do have a Hiatus Calendar that Bella and I sweated making...we will continue with those themes...We will collaborate and add more....The idea is to get more artwork and fics and vids going....soooooooo....a lot of it will be posted in the Galleria so, please..I don't want to repeat myself....if interested check the Galleria frequently...hopefully daily challenges will be posted..and loads of artwork....hopefully by the end of the month I will have compiled 1,000 icons ...YUP, you heard ...um...read me correctly! 1,000 JT icons...I"m more than halfway done..

Missed you too Dee....

Where are those fics?

Cyn, when are we going to start writing with little JT...

*winks*

LC...I have something for you....*WINKS*
                        sigpic

Comment

MORE INFOR TO COME ONCE CAMY'S STUPID COMPUTER WORKS!

*grin*

Take it away Bellita! *smooch*
                          Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 31 January 2007, 12:01 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey just had something to say about Vengence

Spoiler:
                            I was watching it and i did like the teamness that they had and Rodney was funny whith freaking out and believeing that they would die since he always seems to think that but when Teyla was in the locked room and was calling for help it seemed like she wanted John to rescue her and she did say Ronon but she said John in a more i need help kind of way then with ronon. But when John opened the door to see that Teyla wasnt there after killing the UGLY ALIEN RATIUS BUG he was so confused and pissed that she want there and when they went searching for her it was nice that the guys went looking and the Ronon/Shep killing the bugs thing was great to see both shooting their guns and after the talk with Michael that Teyla had and the bug was so close to bitting her and Ronon and Shep were there before it could bite her was a great timing but it would of been nice to see camera angle at John and Ronon shoot the thing from behind but i guess it was ok to see it from Teyla's side and BOth the guys walked over to her and got her untied was nice. I really like how far Michael would go just to create freaky liitle creatures and even though there wasnt any ships to me it seemed like Teyla wanted to be saved by John and no one else since she called out for him when she was tied down and her voice kept going higher when she said his name. over all it was great CG effects with the creatures and the story line went well, hopefully theres more to Michael
                            part of:
                            Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Spoiler:

this was just so funny.,,,thanks for finding it...made me laugh...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Nina! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I can't believe I've waited so long to see these....LOVED IT!

Two great scenes here that stand out for me...I loooove the scene in Aurora with Ronon's expression after he sees Teyla and John look at each other...CLASSIC!

and I love the scene from Sunday [
                                Spoiler:
                                when Teyla looks at John as he's about to carry the casket and I loooooved the scene from M&MM and you have it in slow motion but Teyla and John look at each other and then she looks down smiling and almost blushing...it seems that was done a lot this season by Teyla.....damn, she has it bad for him!

Bellisimo Nina!

Welcome to the thread Echo!

btw, am I spamming the thread?

Camy,,sweety great to see you back here at times

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback... to that song ,,since it is a calm and slow song I think I felt the need also to slow down several of clips... and ah yes I love those looks between them... and I agree..she has it bad for him

Thanks again....
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X