Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Yes congrats from me too...

LC...you submitted "A hurting heart" didn't you...?? I just love that one...

Uhm Blue...no kidding ....I'm starting to feel the pressure *lol*
    Ah no pressure Nina - only if you want to.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Ah no pressure Nina - only if you want to.
      Oh believe me I want to...I've wanted to for some time but end up doing solo John videos...*lol*

The hard part is what song to use... and suddenly I have song choices given by you guys...but hey nothing wrong with it at all.... I can listen and then decide if I can work with it or not... if not I'll just keep looking...

It's kind of odd that at the time when I do Buffy/Angel videos...that my friend loves...I can basically see her infront of me rolling her eyes when I tell her I'm doing a SGA video...she not a fan... I use for them songs with lyrics....I though find it so darn hard sometimes to find a song with lyrics I can fit into a SGA video... it's never easy finding clips of a scifi show to some lyrics...why then I guess I have it mostly easier with instrumental music...but it's not easy to find truly good ones... I was just lucky to find the 3 I've used to my 2 latest John videos,,,since my brother had made videos with the music before me...

But trust me Blue there will be J/T videos....I just hope I can make them justice...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DM..or someone...

can you post those vids or the link to where we can find those vids that won for that contest...I don't think I"ve seen that Jemo and I want to know which of Stephs' won.....love all of them....

Thanks...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          DM..or someone...

can you post those vids or the link to where we can find those vids that won for that contest...I don't think I"ve seen that Jemo and I want to know which of Stephs' won.....love all of them....

Thanks...
          You can find all winners here....for Atlantis videos...

http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1award.../winners.htm#a
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks...but I didn't see the video link there....*pouts*

I just don't think I've seen that Jemo one....

The Ark...tonight! AH!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks...but I didn't see the video link there....*pouts*

I just don't think I've seen that Jemo one....

The Ark...tonight! AH!
              Just click on the name of the video,,,it takes you to the page where that person have the videos...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Found it...scroll down and find her for JT....very nice....

http://www.freewebs.com/bookwormprin...gatevideos.htm
                sigpic

Comment

Found it...scroll down and find her for JT....very nice....

http://www.freewebs.com/bookwormprin...gatevideos.htm
                  I downloaded it...it's really a good video...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Check out her other vids...I only saw her Teyla video Revolution Girl...it's great.....but I see she has a lot of Rodney, Team and John Sheppard....woohooo!

Dang it, I wish I could make vids....
                    sigpic

Comment

Check out her other vids...I only saw her Teyla video Revolution Girl...it's great.....but I see she has a lot of Rodney, Team and John Sheppard....woohooo!

Dang it, I wish I could make vids....
                      Yeah I saw that she had several...saw one on John,,,a Common Ground video...have to check that one out,,how in the world she manage to pull off to get it into just 1 min,...is beyond me *lol* I had a hard time fitting all I wanted in a 4 min video
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well, I just saw all of them for Shep/Teyla and there are some nice ones...but I"m surprised that there weren't more nominees...what a shame cause there are some nice ones out there....but Stephie hon..CONGRATS...I LOVE that VID! I love ALL Your vids!

keep 'em coming hon!

Here's the link to check all the vids nominated..I"m dissapointed that there wasn't a Teyla category..what the heck is that about?

Oy, don't get me started!

EDITED: ooppss..I always do that....
                        http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1award...ominations.htm
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I just saw all of them for Shep/Teyla and there are some nice ones...but I"m surprised that there weren't more nominees...what a shame cause there are some nice ones out there....but Stephie hon..CONGRATS...I LOVE that VID! I love ALL Your vids!

keep 'em coming hon!

Here's the link to check all the vids nominated..I"m dissapointed that there wasn't a Teyla category..what the heck is that about?

Oy, don't get me started!

EDITED: ooppss..I always do that....
                          http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1award...ominations.htm

I know I noticed that too....the category has to have atleast 4 video other wise they end up in a category with mixed videos...I saw only two Teyla videos in the secion of "Other characters"

Sad to see since I've seen several Teyla videos....
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
                            I thought of J/T when I heard this song too! Great song! Together John and Teyla can make it through anything. Hope someone takes up the challenge of vidding it!!

That's exactly what I thought! Hope a certain person...okay, whom ever wants gives it a try.

Love your sig by the way.

LC & jemo - Congrats on your wins. JT rules . To more vids for 2007 (raises glass in toast).

Cyn
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              I downloaded it...it's really a good video...

Me too - its very good - lovely J/T moments.
                              sigpic

Comment

Chapter 10 is up...I"m a bit dissapointed...why aren't people using Teyla as they should be...are they learning it from the writers of the show?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3316305/10/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X