John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Even if they are both women,,,,I find imo that Teyla have way more in common with John than with Weir...

Yes both Weir and Teyla are leaders...but I just see her closer and having more in common with John since they are both warriors in battle...

The writers haven't been very good at showing anything really for me between Teyla and Weir...so at this point I just don't get the feeling that really have much in common,,,, but that's just my opinion...
    Ah Nina - you are really getting the hang of making sigs - great work.

Chapter 17 is now up for Trials by Faith.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Ah Nina - you are really getting the hang of making sigs - great work.

Chapter 17 is now up for Trials by Faith.
      Thanks
      Thought I needed a new one now after New Year...hehe... and of course I want J/T on my sigs so hehehe....
      Well getting hang of it I don't know...they are pretty simple still...no advanced stuff yet hehe...

Oh thanks for the link ,,,going to read...loved the end of chapter 16 so lets see what this one will bring...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks
        Thought I needed a new one now after New Year...hehe... and of course I want J/T on my sigs so hehehe....
        Well getting hang of it I don't know...they are pretty simple still...no advanced stuff yet hehe...

Oh thanks for the link ,,,going to read...loved the end of chapter 16 so lets see what this one will bring...
        Do you use Photoshop to do your sigs?
        sigpic

Comment

Hi all.
          Sorry if mega upload is sucking at the mo.. I've got another link for the vids here.

Slide at Youtube
          The general vid (Doomsday) doesn't want to play so I'm going to have to mess about with it to get it to work somewhere else but I'll post my JT one here anyway.
          Hope you like.

~JB
          Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Do you use Photoshop to do your sigs?
            Yeah I use Photoshop to do them....
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I was so happy by the end of chapter 16 of Trials of faith and now in chapter 17

Spoiler:
              It's having John and Teyla avoiding eachother....*sigh* typical....hope they work it out...
              Oh boy seems like they have a problem now at their hands with people who don't think they get enough information....wondering what is going to happen next....
              I want J/T interaction again,,,not having them avoid eachother,,,and hopefully they come to the conclusion that they do love eachother...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Just_breathing View Post
                Hi all.
                Sorry if mega upload is sucking at the mo.. I've got another link for the vids here.

Slide at Youtube
                The general vid (Doomsday) doesn't want to play so I'm going to have to mess about with it to get it to work somewhere else but I'll post my JT one here anyway.
                Hope you like.

~JB
                That was wonderful Just_breathing ...

It sums up perfectly why I love this pairing so much. So much passion and understanding between them - so many beautiful moments. Thanks for sharing.
                sigpic

Comment

I was so happy by the end of chapter 16 of Trials of faith and now in chapter 17

Spoiler:
                  It's having John and Teyla avoiding eachother....*sigh* typical....hope they work it out...
                  Oh boy seems like they have a problem now at their hands with people who don't think they get enough information....wondering what is going to happen next....
                  I want J/T interaction again,,,not having them avoid eachother,,,and hopefully they come to the conclusion that they do love eachother...
                  chapter 17..
                  Spoiler:
                  I was quite surprised myself that they are avoiding each other again and it seemed a bit odd. I thought that the kiss sorted out things between them and they knew where they stood with each other but we seem to be back to square one. This chapter seemed a little strange with everyone wanting to know what is going on - I doubt very much that Weir or John have to explain themselves each time something happens on Atlantis and I hope John and Teyla communicate with each other again - like lip locking would be nice.
                  sigpic

Comment

chapter 17..
                    Spoiler:
                    I was quite surprised myself that they are avoiding each other again and it seemed a bit odd. I thought that the kiss sorted out things between them and they knew where they stood with each other but we seem to be back to square one. This chapter seemed a little strange with everyone wanting to know what is going on - I doubt very much that Weir or John have to explain themselves each time something happens on Atlantis and I hope John and Teyla communicate with each other again - like lip locking would be nice.
                    Oh yes that would be nice to have that between them again....
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh, I'm back...but I'm not quite back online...yet! LOL

Too many things to do...RL is a bit hectic...

First off...I hope everyone had a great and safe Xmas.....I did...

And second...I wish everyone a Wonderful and Blessed New Year 2007....

I"ve scanned a couple of things..I can't possibly reply to all...but I will try later on this week....

Sunday...I'm going to hold off till I see it....too many things open in the air...and I don't want to get my hopes up!

Lots of reading to do....I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT THE FIC IS ON CHAPTER 17...AH!

and I have to read...another long one too...LOL

I love fics....I am writing one as well..so, jeepers...again...lots of things to do....

this year's resolution for Camy!

1. LESS TIME ONLINE!

2. LESS TIME OF ANYTHING SGA RELATED!

LOL

so, Hiatus Event here on GW update...sometime this week....

again...busy Camy....

but it is still going...we have a huge party for the week of Valentines!

so keep that in mind....

Um...what else....

Hmmm....OH, In lieu of New Years....and since I"ve read a bit about this....

To ALL My JT SHIPPERS HERE IN GW!

with love, Camy

large....

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

The WP is looking great ...with the fireworks...love it...thanks for sharing...

My Christmas and New Year was calm and easy.... nothing big happening...

Hope yours was great too???

Hope to see you back here soon...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Gracias Nina.....

I just got back from Houston, TX! It was mad craze! Hubby, the boys and I woke up every morning at 7:00 a.m. we were gone by 9:00 a.m. and didn't come back to my brother in laws till after 10:00 p.m.

We went everywhere we could...I hate staying indoors and I love to travel and see things that are new to me....LOL

I walked and walked and walked and walked......and it was really fun! We didn't get to do everything that we had planned...Thursday the weather got bad and Friday too....but still it was fun! and the boys had a blast...and now, Camy is tired and hubby is sick!

All this reminds me of what would John and Teyla love to do on their off time together..
                          sigpic

Comment

just popping in to wish everyone a happy new year and can anybody confirm when they are airing the episode sunday please
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              Gracias Nina.....

I just got back from Houston, TX! It was mad craze! Hubby, the boys and I woke up every morning at 7:00 a.m. we were gone by 9:00 a.m. and didn't come back to my brother in laws till after 10:00 p.m.

We went everywhere we could...I hate staying indoors and I love to travel and see things that are new to me....LOL

I walked and walked and walked and walked......and it was really fun! We didn't get to do everything that we had planned...Thursday the weather got bad and Friday too....but still it was fun! and the boys had a blast...and now, Camy is tired and hubby is sick!

All this reminds me of what would John and Teyla love to do on their off time together..

Well it's good to know that you had a great time...

So welcome back and hope to see you more on here in the future

Let's hope for some great J/T moments in 2007....
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

To ALL My JT SHIPPERS HERE IN GW!

with love, Camy

large....

Spoiler:
                                Thanks Camy!!! A Happy New YEar to you and Everyone as well!!!

Go the Sydney Opera House, glad to see John and Teyla being captivated by the fireworks display!...hehe...not...
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X