John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

I must stay strong. I was trying to stay spoiler free for this ep but I have already peeked.

I'm looking forward to the ep even it we didn't get much J/T. I'm not getting my hopes up too much for Sunday either and I really think that TPTB will not go down any shippy route at all this season.

Spoiler:
    If Teyla is hurt and we get some concern from John I will be happy. I would just like some good interaction between them like in Phantoms.
    Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Oh same here. I'm hopeful that some of the rumors will come true, but I know better than to expect too much. Wanting and expecting are two different things.

Steph

I have to agree with you both.... I don't have to high hopes for Sunday... but of course I would want some things....

And about Echoes
    Spoiler:
    I think that John must have taken up at some point meditation with Teyla,,,since he was the one to suggest it to Ronan,,,
    And even if we didn't get any really J/T scenes,,we got atleast concern from John's part... he asked Weir at one point if Teyla was going to be okay,,, geez now there was so much that I actually don't really recall if he asked it again at some point,,,then there was when he went up to her bed and asked Ronan how she was doing... no he sure showed concern even if they didn't have scenes together,,,hrmm can't recall if he ever asked Elizabeth how she was doing though...might have missed it,,,in case he did *lol* ( even if he was concerned for everyone's safety I just got the feeling he wanted to make sure Teyla was okay all the time *my opinion*) maybe it just got so much when looking at it for the first time that I might notice more small things when I see it several times,,,since this very well might be one of the epis I will watch some more of ... but just thought it was nice to know that even if J/T didn't have any true scenes together John showed concern for her...
    Last edited by NinaM; 28 November 2006, 01:13 PM.
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      I have to agree with you both.... I don't have to high hopes for Sunday... but of course I would want some things....

And about Echoes
      Spoiler:
      I think that John must have taken up at some point meditation with Teyla,,,since he was the one to suggest it to Ronan,,,
      And even if we didn't get any really J/T scenes,,we got atleast concern from John's part... he asked Weir at one point if Teyla was going to be okay,,, geez now there was so much that I actually don't really recall if he asked it again at some point,,,then there was when he went up to her bed and asked Ronan how she was doing... no he sure showed concern even if they didn't have scenes together,,,hrmm can't recall if he ever asked Elizabeth how she was doing though...might have missed it,,,in case he did *lol* ( even if he was concerned for everyone's safety I just got the feeling he wanted to make sure Teyla was okay all the time *my opinion*) maybe it just got so much when looking at it for the first time that I might notice more small things when I see it several times,,,since this very well might be one of the epis I will watch some more of ... but just thought it was nice to know that even if J/T didn't have any true scenes together John showed concern for her...
      Spoiler:
      I can imagine Teyla teaching John to meditate. I would love to see scenes like that between them. Considering John had six months practice in Epiphany he is probably a boff at it now. I know he looked bored to death but meditating with Teyla would be a whole different ball game,
      sigpic

Comment

first of all welcome sweetoffee14 to the thread 2nd of alllike many of you im not holding out for anything good in sunday and im not getting my hopes up too high as they say ill wait watch and see but in my case wait download and see for my self although i am hoping for at least a nice hospital bed side scene if teyla is hurt and john is sitting vigilant at her bedside waiting patiently for her to be alright that would be at least something also love the new sig you designed sheyla fan
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:
          I can imagine Teyla teaching John to meditate. I would love to see scenes like that between them. Considering John had six months practice in Epiphany he is probably a boff at it now. I know he looked bored to death but meditating with Teyla would be a whole different ball game,
          Echoes

Spoiler:
          It would be nice to see such scenes with them...yes he sure got a lot of it in Epiphany and yes he sure looked bored to death in that epi... I think it was the company *lol* now with Teyla on the other hand that would totally different.... I think as how close they have gotten,,,I think she would be the only one albe to get him to meditate and sit still *lol* since she seems to ease him and relax him,,,that he can just be John around her... I truly hope to see more bonding between them in future episode...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
            Oh, LOL! I forgot about Shep trying to meditate in Epiphany!

Spoiler:
            So hmm, yeah, I'm sure learning from Teyla was much more intriguing for him. Either that or it was a running joke between them all. Teyla threatening to teach them to meditate if they didn't all stop grumping and complaining on those long missions...her special way to get them all to button up so she could get some sleep. Until John finally made Ronon actually do it. Hehe. It's fun to speculate about all the off-screen possibilities.
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Oh, LOL! I forgot about Shep trying to meditate in Epiphany!

Spoiler:
              So hmm, yeah, I'm sure learning from Teyla was much more intriguing for him. Either that or it was a running joke between them all. Teyla threatening to teach them to meditate if they didn't all stop grumping and complaining on those long missions...her special way to get them all to button up so she could get some sleep. Until John finally made Ronon actually do it. Hehe. It's fun to speculate about all the off-screen possibilities.
              Yes it sure is fun to speculate...

Spoiler:
              Or maybe he didn't really meditate with her,,,just sat there behind her pretending to do so...but was actually just sitting there admiring the view of a beautiful woman,,and if she sensed and turned around he would close his eyes and pretend to meditate so he wouldn't get caught staring at her *lol*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                Or maybe he didn't really meditate with her,,,just sat there behind her pretending to do so...but was actually just sitting there admiring the view of a beautiful woman,,and if she sensed and turned around he would close his eyes and pretend to meditate so he wouldn't get caught staring at her *lol*

Oh, LOL! Now THAT I could totally see! Love it! Hehe.
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Oh, I like your thinking Nina.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, LOL! Now THAT I could totally see! Love it! Hehe.
                    Oh, I like your thinking Nina.
                    *lol* yes it just came to me... like the way my mind can wander at times...

as you said LC ,,,I could totally see that happening when it comes to John... hehe
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

hi guys..after many headaches...and trials...I've finished my fic...I"m terrified...and I would love to read what you guys think...it's very very long...a bit longer than the last one...but it's divided into chapters so you can read it in one sitting or in a couple....hope you like it!

On to the next one...where's Witchy...I told her to stop me next time I decide to join one of these things....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3262331/1/
                      sigpic

Comment

*lol* yes it just came to me... like the way my mind can wander at times...

as you said LC ,,,I could totally see that happening when it comes to John... hehe
                        Its easy to let your mind wander when it comes to John and Teyla. I could just imagine John sitting with one eye cracked open admiring Teylas beauty and closing it swiftly when she glances over at him - so she's also not really concentrating on meditating either. They are both too preoccupied admiring each other.
                        sigpic

Comment

Its easy to let your mind wander when it comes to John and Teyla. I could just imagine John sitting with one eye cracked open admiring Teylas beauty and closing it swiftly when she glances over at him - so she's also not really concentrating on meditating either. They are both too preoccupied admiring each other.
                          Yup can see that in my mind... *lol* that is just so John,,,and I would hardly be able to concentrate with him that near and being alone with him...I mean she is a woman,,,and who can resist HIM... hehe
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            hi guys..after many headaches...and trials...I've finished my fic...I"m terrified...and I would love to read what you guys think...it's very very long...a bit longer than the last one...but it's divided into chapters so you can read it in one sitting or in a couple....hope you like it!

On to the next one...where's Witchy...I told her to stop me next time I decide to join one of these things....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3262331/1/
                            Wee a new story...will read it either tonight,,,*looking at the time* uhm maybe tomorrow...past midnight here now... but I will read it... of course..
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Long-winded, fairly detailed Echoes summary HERE. Don't click unless you want to be spoilerifically spoiled. Caps soon!
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                                Long-winded, fairly detailed Echoes summary HERE. Don't click unless you want to be spoilerifically spoiled. Caps soon!
                                I'm going to watch it in about 15 minutes so I'll read your summary after that.

Looking forward to the caps.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X