X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Folks!

Hello! *hears echo*

Hheellllloooo!

Well, I just wanted to say I've been reading the thread, even though I haven't had much time for posting, and as always you folks can come up with some amazing stories/artwork/sigs. I left a few reviews when I could and dropped by to see where we are with the Hiatus party. If my calendar is correct, I believe it's catch up week, but I seem to be alone. Oh well! I’ll try back later.

Comment

Hi guys!

I've been out of town the past couple of days, so I'm behind on things as well! But just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dear Camy!!!!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL day getting spoiled by the family!! LOL! You deserve it!!!

WA, your sig is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW! So much talent on this thread, I am just amazed! I'm sorry if I've missed other art or stories. I'll try to get caught up as much as I can!

Steph
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMY!
        Hope your day was wonderful!!

Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I agree there is so much amazing talent in this thread - everyones sigs are amazing and so many of you write as well.

Lots of talented people.

OT - Looks like Joe made a huge impression on everyone he met in New Jersey. The guy is really a gem.
          sigpic

Comment

WOW AWESOME sig WA!!!
            FANTastic!!
            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              id like to apologize for the misinformation i posted but it was what somebody posted on the john and teyla convergence site herehttp://www.john-teyla-convergence.net/

No problem Donna - maybe the person who posted this asked Joe directly and got more info than he mentioned in his talks- but if they were refering to his talk then he didn't mention John/Teyla specifically. He did discount anything happening between Shep/Weir but said that you can still have a relationship angle so I'm going to take that as meaning there still could be OTHER relationships that still may happen on the show, ie John/Teyla. But even it the writers don't go down the route of pairing up anyone I will still be happy if we continue to get the wonderful scenes that we have had so far this season between John and Teyla.

I don't think that a relationship per se can ruin a show - it depends on which relationship and how it is handled. I think the writers have always wanted to keep the relationship between John and Elizabeth platonic because of their status on Atlantis - I really wouldn't want to see the leads of Atlantis in a romantic relationship and I would find to too unprofessional.

Its great news about Teyla getting an arc in season four so I am really looking forward to that, and that the writers have realised that they have been a bit too McKay heavy and will be giving more to Sheppard as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow! Just thought I'd pop in and let you all know that I'm amazed by your sigs!!

WikkedAngel: Love the colors and the mini-movie in the middle of the head touch
                Doxy: Love the glowy shiny stuff (hehe)
                spirited Chihiro: Loved that scene!! You captured their looks at each other perfectly!

B-E-Autiful

Comment

HI EVERYONE! I"M BACK FROM MY HIATUS! LOL

Thanks to everyone...Uh, chucks...I"m gonna have to write all you!

Thank you, TRIPPY! *smooch*
                  Blue, Pretty, DB, SC, Spec, Devine, LQ, DM, maxbo, mestes *haven't seen you in awhile* NQ, and Wikk....you are all AWESOME!

I had the best weekend, I am a spoiled Rotten Mommy! *grins*

You know...I do take late b-day gifts....like....um..I don't a vid...or maybe a fic! or both! LOL

I was thinking....in the Return Part 1..Teyla helps John in exchange for some popcorn...then he comes to Weir and mentions, The Prince's Bride...*which I love btw*

How about a missing movie scene fic....John and Teyla...and the Prince's Bride....

Blue...I love your top Ten...CLASSIC!

and I had a friend that went to the NY con...whatever tidbits she gives me I will let you guys know...right now, she's still speechless!

and drooling....LOL

this week challenges coming up soon.....

you guys are the BEST!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    HI EVERYONE! I"M BACK FROM MY HIATUS! LOL

Thanks to everyone...Uh, chucks...I"m gonna have to write all you!

Thank you, TRIPPY! *smooch*
                    Blue, Pretty, DB, SC, Spec, Devine, LQ, DM, maxbo, mestes *haven't seen you in awhile* NQ, and Wikk....you are all AWESOME!

I had the best weekend, I am a spoiled Rotten Mommy! *grins*

You know...I do take late b-day gifts....like....um..I don't a vid...or maybe a fic! or both! LOL

I was thinking....in the Return Part 1..Teyla helps John in exchange for some popcorn...then he comes to Weir and mentions, The Prince's Bride...*which I love btw*

How about a missing movie scene fic....John and Teyla...and the Prince's Bride....

Blue...I love your top Ten...CLASSIC!

and I had a friend that went to the NY con...whatever tidbits she gives me I will let you guys know...right now, she's still speechless!

and drooling....LOL

this week challenges coming up soon.....

you guys are the BEST!
                    Who wouldn't be *lol*
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hehehe! good point, NM....

I guess I'm going to have to schedule to see him to know what that feels like...LOL

okay,
                      this week is Catch UP WEEK!

so, those of you who didn't participate or forgot...or have been busy, there have been a couple of interesting challenges and ideas floating around....we've had some good themes this month....

Athos
                      We did a lot on that week...we had some great fics that came out as a result and we had some really good discussions....

One thing that I'd like to see and this was all Bella's idea....An Athos dictionnary....how about it....

Then we had...The Beginning...

who can forget that first time these two saw each other and gaze into their eyes...we had some great discussions here on how and what and when you thought this happen....really great points....

We discussed of the possibility if Sumner had not died...what if....
                      What do you think would have happened if John did in fact kiss Teyla in the cave or anywhere in Season 1 for that matter..not the induce bug kiss...but a real kiss...would it have changed things....

Then We had the Past....what could have been what did happen...and how that affected where they are now...

We had Angst Week and We had Harvest and Halloween Week.....

So, overall, do you like this hiatus....do you hate it..is a weekly thing too much....what would you like to see, what would you like to have improve...suggestions, comments....

I was a bit dissapointed that we didn't have that much participation on the Oct. 31 party...but that's okay...Bella and I work very hard to bring this to you guys and you guys are awesome...from what I gather we seem to be one of the most motivate group in this bunch during the hiatus...but we are doing this for you guys...I am excited about next week....Hidden Talents...that should be fun....

I'd love to see what you guys think was your best week and what you've enjoyed the most so far..give us some suggestions and let us know how you feel....if it's not worth doing this, then Bella and I will back off....but it's all for you guys...and remember this is not written in stone..things can go on as normal in here...if we are ever normal!

Thank you guys for a FABULOUS MONTH! and let's hope this month and next month are even better...

I know that there will be several fics coming up for this month and next month...I have to do both! so that should be good....

and some good fics have been going around...but we need more..
                      so, get those writings going.....and we need more vids...

I have a fanmix for you guys that Nytel made....coming up!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Hehehe! good point, NM....

I guess I'm going to have to schedule to see him to know what that feels like...LOL
                        I can hardly begin to describe it *lol* Never thought I would be able to meet anyone from Atlantis and then I get to meet HIM...... talk about being the greatest feeling,,, and totally weak in the knees when you see his eyes and his smile....
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I found this great fic in Wraithbait.com...we need to post more of our fics in there...there are not that many....not too many reviews left there either....

http://wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=9547
                          sigpic

Comment

Stop it! Or I"m going to regret chossing my b-day instead of going to meet him...when I easily could have....*grins*

Actually a year ago, Witchy and SP and I were thinking of meeting up and driving together....and then Trippy joined...but then it didn't happened...I wasn't so too interested in John back then only with the whole John and Teyla...now, I"m finding John very intriguing and I'd love to meet Joe since everyone says, he is Sheppard!

but, I"m pondering on a future drive...or flight...I have family in California..so, that con all of them go and that would be great....and then Vancouver sounds fun! Far, but fun...but personally, I love small cons..I've only been to one..where I met Rachel close by here....and it was great...the *bodyguard type* were annoying....but Rachel was absolutely a dream and a sweetie...

so, who knows...for now, I'm glad you guys are sharing all this great news with us..and seeing you guys so excited..makes all that money worth it, right?

Okay, I have a bit more goodies coming up!
                            sigpic

Comment

here's another cute fic..by Tielan

http://tielan.livejournal.com/92408.html?#cutid1
                              sigpic

Comment

Finally the Fanmix......I had never heard of such a thing, but I guess this is the first JT fanmix...she explains what it is..and if you like it, please leave her a review...this depends on whether she makes another one or not...

hope you enjoy it....or this might inspire some of you to make one...

http://community.livejournal.com/atl...ers/40544.html

if anyone has seen things around the web that maybe some of us here have not, please post it....thanks...

DM...anything good we've missed from other sites in regards to the hiatus?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X