Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    The GW J/T Halloween fic.

"It was October 31st. Or at least John thought it was. Atlantis’ 523 day years meant it was hard to…"
    ...keep track of what day it was on Earth, but he was pretty sure he had his calendar marked correctly.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
      ...keep track of what day it was on Earth, but he was pretty sure he had his calendar marked correctly.
      Considering that the days were 28 hours long it was only logical that Halloween would be an interesting affair and...
      Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by white tigress
        Considering that the days were 28 hours long it was only logical that Halloween would be an interesting affair and...
        "...full of lots of tricks. The day was only beginning when Teyla started to bang loudly on his door shouting..."

I seriously need to read directions before posting sorry for so many edits! haha

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post
          "...full of lots of tricks. The day was only beginning when Teyla started to bang loudly on his door shouting..."
          "John, awaken! They are right behind me and I am unarmed! Let me in. Please, John. No...do not touch--"

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
            "John, awaken! They are right behind me and I am unarmed! Let me in. Please, John. No...do not touch--"
            ...Distressed by her shout for help, John made a panicked dash for his door, grabbing his gun on the way...

mmm...i actually got a full sentence...i had to delete my previous one thanks to doxymom!!
            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

"It was October 31st. Or at least John thought it was. Atlantis’ 523 day years meant it was hard to…"

...Distressed by her shout for help, John made a panicked dash for his door, grabbing his gun on the way...
              Unknown to him Teyla's fear did not spout from any wraith attack, genii invasion or asuran infiltration but was from....

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                Unknown to him Teyla's fear did not spout from any wraith attack, genii invasion or asuran infiltration but was from....

a terror that ran so deep that she had thought she would never feel again, until she had stumbled upon ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post

a terror that ran so deep that she had thought she would never feel again, until she had stumbled upon ...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Gang! Playing catch up after spending several days in Atlanta,GA getting my brother's house ready to sell. Not a fun way to spend your days off.

Anyway looks like all have been having fun. But I wanted to post a special congrats to our dear Loveconquers on her win for the Stargate 2006 Fan Awards for her vid - Memory Book. Knew you could do it Steph and we look forward to more vid wins in the future.

Doxymom - Fountains with Lights

Sanssong - Best Laid Plans

I'm sure there are more,some I probably don't recognize or just overlooked. In any case if I did know my heartfelt congrats goes out to you also.

Great work all and I (as I'm sure we all do) - look forward to more.

Congrats again!

Cyn
                    Last edited by jtjaforever; 31 October 2006, 07:29 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

...the pumpkin sitting outside of John's room door. "JOHN, I can't believe you have one of these horrible terrifying things."

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post

...the pumpkin sitting outside of John's room door. "JOHN, I can't believe you have one of these horrible terrifying things."
                        John sighed with relief, and then burst into a fit of laughter. Teyla began to turn a bright shade of...
                        -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                          John sighed with relief, and then burst into a fit of laughter. Teyla began to turn a bright shade of...
                          red as anger roared through her. Looking at him as he continued to convulse into whoops of laughter made her want to.........

Comment

red as anger roared through her. Looking at him as he continued to convulse into whoops of laughter made her want to.........
                            smash that pumpkin into tiny pieces never to be seen again. But John had something else in mind. As Teyla....
                            sigpic

Comment

this is just too much fun

...lunged for the pumpkin, John reached for her hand as he watched the look of shock cross her face. She...

Comment

sorry to interrupt guys...please continue with the round round...It's fun!

Ah, here is what I promised for today....

A bit delayed for Angst week...but I hope you guys enjoy it...

Please leave me your honest review....

ENJOY!

Angst Fic...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3224461/1/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X