John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight! Sweet dreams!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

What is this gonna be called? My trimonthly post to get an idea of what's going...thank Trippy for my post here. I talk to much to that girl...so a bit of my response to random posts.
      Originally posted by Drewzy
      I agree, just look at this face. A mixture of relief/amusment/enticement/longing...
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ru/101x616.jpg
      Really? All I see is a smirk, which could be called (depending on the person) a flirty smirk!

Originally posted by Drewzy
      I'll give you that...or we could go by Giga's description, 'crazy earthman' look!
      Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Now my grandmother was a devout soap opera watcher...kept them all on tape too, but they weren't for me...to much drama so to speak...I think romance can work if it's in the small moments like we see with John and Teyla...not the... he left me, he loves me, can't be together, cheated on you with your sister's ex-husband kind of thing...
      Down with negative talk on Soaps!! But I like the J/T "could be/but avoiding it"---thing. Long live AMC, GL, OLTL, Days, and Y/R--Death to GH!!
      Originally posted by seldear
      I have a little info from Joe Mallozzi regarding Phantoms:

Spoiler:
      Joe says there will be some nice Sheppard/Teyla moments in the episode. Exactly what they define as Sheppard/Teyla moments is in question - it may very well only be looks exchanged, a touch here, a word there.

He's also pointed to Phantoms as an ep with Shep/Teyla dynamics. I was hoping for something that really used Teyla as a main character, but I'm slightly cynical after the last three episodes, and what I've seen of the spoilers about the episode Phantoms doesn't lead me to believe that they're going to get any better.

Sel.
      Let it flow...Sel. Let it flow! Let's let the love in, I'm sure it will be fine. Watch me whine at the end of the season about the lackluster usage of Tey, though! But it's way to early to start a eulogy!
      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH
      OKAY IVE MADE ANOTHER WALLPAPER REGARDING JOHN AND TEYLAS LOOKS
      Spoiler:
      Me likes, me likes alot...
      Originally posted by bella
      I wouldn't worry about losing characters next season. It's highly unlikely. It's more fan speculation than actual TPTB.
      Now how did this become J/T, I'll never know.

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
      Sure...hope this works

it is only short..there are other ones though
      Hmmm....I was more thrown by what PM really sounds like than what he was saying. But if she's in the hospital bed, what ep is this? I don't think I picked up what he said before hand. If it's about 'Sunday' who would have thought my speculation so early on was fact. Meh, I'm genius...well if we get J/T long live love!

Originally posted by leighanners
      Yep, 24 +/- weeks

When I watched The Rising last night...I made extra note of the eye sex going on between the two. I love this show!
      Why do I get a sense of dred when I see those two wards put together...death to the term 'eye sex.' It makes me wonder how many people I've raped just by staring at them!! I think there was a lot of reading through the eyes, in 'Rising', to gauge who each other is. But no, no fearful eye sex.*shivers*

**Final note...how did Sally Lizzie become a poster here, I had to check to make sure I was in the J/T thread and not the Shweir...well, welcome any how...Oh welcome to me too!

Teyla in a McShep Taco!
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella

Why do I get a sense of dred when I see those two wards put together...death to the term 'eye sex.' It makes me wonder how many people I've raped just by staring at them!! I think there was a lot of reading through the eyes, in 'Rising', to gauge who each other is. But no, no fearful eye sex.*shivers*
        Haha. Agreed. First time I ever heard of it was on this thread. Seriously. People come up with the weirdest things. I was going back through some old posts tryin to find pictures. All these people (I say that, but it was probably all of about three.) were talkin about eye sex between the two of them. I thought it was hilarious. That's probably the first and only time I'll ever use it.
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Hey VAb yeah it is hard to hear what PM says...but he says 'For an episode called the Ark'
          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

I have an idea for the forum why don't all our supporters while the hiatus is on make up a group fanfic in which each member has to write a small chapter to add to the story then that way we have all written our own parts to the story i think it could be an interesting thing to do as the story could go diffrent ways with everybodys poin of view addedd in
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi VB!

I'm taking notes for the hiatus ideas.

I'm with the Rising love.

Not strictly SGA but very good advice all the same.
              All shippers should read this.

Comment

Hey VAb yeah it is hard to hear what PM says...but he says 'For an episode called the Ark'
                No way?! You're kidding me? So John might have hurt her?! Damn. Well look at that. Actually I have some spoilers on Ark,
                Spoiler:
                it's a great ep more so for Teyla specific scenes. So if people wanted to see Teyla rescuing herself...for all intents and purposes she does. I only got a snippet, so we weren't able to gather what happened after being taken hostage and John kicks in the door....now I can make a few specs. Of course the above about John hurting her is a spec, I never got any info past him kicking the door open!! Well will be a very interesting ep after all!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH
                I have an idea for the forum why don't all our supporters while the hiatus is on make up a group fanfic in which each member has to write a small chapter to add to the story then that way we have all written our own parts to the story i think it could be an interesting thing to do as the story could go diffrent ways with everybodys poin of view addedd in
                Yeah, we did something like that before!! It's actually on the live journal...I'd be up to post another chappie in a round robin like that.

Originally posted by leighanners
                Haha. Agreed. First time I ever heard of it was on this thread. Seriously. People come up with the weirdest things. I was going back through some old posts tryin to find pictures. All these people (I say that, but it was probably all of about three.) were talkin about eye sex between the two of them. I thought it was hilarious. That's probably the first and only time I'll ever use it.
                Are you sure it's this thread, specifically J/T thread? I know there are a few other shipper groups in the characters/relationships thread who say those things...always made me feel a bit odd. I've also heard 'other body part and inanimate' sex...which makes me even more nervous. Rather surprised our group would say those words.

Originally posted by bella
                Hi VB!

I'm taking notes for the hiatus ideas.

I'm with the Rising love.

Not strictly SGA but very good advice all the same.
                All shippers should read this.
                Now I don't know what a batshipper is. But I will say this...if we as shippers don't participate in about 3-5 of the 15 listed, we're actually NOT shippers!! At least 3 of them one or more shippers have participated in, slashers included. I think if you're not a shipper you'd fit. Even the non-shippers are shippers for non-ship cause they say ALL of the above about those who consider themselves shippers. It's the 'athiest' dillema. They're a religion because they have a doctrine that is anti-religion making them religious. Hahah!! Oh, how entertaining! *sigh*

Comment

No way?! You're kidding me? So John might have hurt her?! Damn. Well look at that. Actually I have some spoilers on Ark,
                  Spoiler:
                  it's a great ep more so for Teyla specific scenes. So if people wanted to see Teyla rescuing herself...for all intents and purposes she does. I only got a snippet, so we weren't able to gather what happened after being taken hostage and John kicks in the door....now I can make a few specs. Of course the above about John hurting her is a spec, I never got any info past him kicking the door open!! Well will be a very interesting ep after all!!

Yeah i listened to it several times...and he says 'The ark' and yeah sounds like
                  Spoiler:
                  it could be a really teyla ep, cause i read what was posted on the convergence site, and with this as well...cant wait...

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Yeah i listened to it several times...and he says 'The ark' and yeah sounds like
                    Spoiler:
                    it could be a really teyla ep, cause i read what was posted on the convergence site, and with this as well...cant wait...
                    Yeah...in affect, she saves herself...*sigh*...men!! And there were 6 of them---*sigh*!! Well at least we get Shep kicking in a door, long live long legs with power!

Comment

Yeah...in affect, she saves herself...*sigh*...men!! And there were 6 of them---*sigh*!! Well at least we get Shep kicking in a door, long live long legs with power!
                      hehe...we are following each other around....
                      and yes men!...pfft...what are they good for...obviously nothing unless in a group!!! anyway...sounds like a teyla centric ep we have been craving...and if nothing else..some shep for a side dish

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

roflmao.....eye sex... SUNNIES anyone????

There's so many spoilers flying around this thread, I had to hit the floor when i came in......

As for Teyla being in the hospital, I'm definitely picturing something like Seige....total cuteness. And again, it was Beckett, Teyla, and Shep....

ok so tonight's episode, I know I might have missed the discussion on that, but do you guys think we'll get anything even hinting, at any ships in the alternate world???....or will it just be Mckay....Or will they have pulled a BIS and have them never even get a chance to meet the Athosians meaning, no Teyla.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

tonight's episode should be interesting...I thought from the clips that they do start off in Atlantis...but I"m not sure..so maybe we will get to see Teyla even if it's for a minute..I sure hope so....

okay..just finished posting my John and Teyla caps in the Galleria for Rising....

I think you will find a couple that I've never seen eslewhere....
                          hopefully some of you will be inspired to create some magic!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                            roflmao.....eye sex... SUNNIES anyone????

There's so many spoilers flying around this thread, I had to hit the floor when i came in......

As for Teyla being in the hospital, I'm definitely picturing something like Seige....total cuteness. And again, it was Beckett, Teyla, and Shep....

ok so tonight's episode, I know I might have missed the discussion on that, but do you guys think we'll get anything even hinting, at any ships in the alternate world???....or will it just be Mckay....Or will they have pulled a BIS and have them never even get a chance to meet the Athosians meaning, no Teyla.
                            I don't think we will see a lot of Teyla in tonights ep. A lot of people seem to be unhappy with the amount of screentime that Teyla is getting but I don't think Ronan or even Rodney have had a great deal either. I know Ronan has had his own ep and Rodney is having two - but Teyla has had a strong presence in most eps.

Phantoms hopefully will feature a good deal of her - and we should be getting some nice Shep/Teyla moments as well.

As to the rumors concerning the Ark...
                            Spoiler:
                            She seems to have gone to the top of the hit list over Carson now since the spoiler about the infirmary scene came out. I can't see her getting buried in a traditional coffin with a Blue flag over it anyway. She would have an Athosian burial which is probably completely different to earth funerals. So I am still pretty confident that its not going to be Teyla. And I really can't see the TPTB ever getting rid of Sheppard.
                            Last edited by bluealien; 08 September 2006, 12:22 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Where did u hear that from?
                              part of:
                              Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                                I don't think we will see a lot of Teyla in tonights ep. A lot of people seem to be unhappy with the amount of screentime that Teyla is getting but I don't think Ronan or even Rodney have had a great deal either. I know Ronan has had his own ep and Rodney is having two - but Teyla has had a strong presence in most eps.

Phantoms hopefully with feature a good deal of her - and we should be getting some nice Shep/Teyla moments as well.

As to the rumors concerning the Ark...
                                Spoiler:
                                She seems to have gone to the top of the hit list over Carson now since the spoiler about the infirmary scene came out. I can't see her getting buried in a traditional coffin with a Blue flag over it anyway. She would have an Athosian burial which is probably completely different to earth funerals. So I am still pretty confident that its not going to be Teyla. And I really can't see the TPTB ever getting rid of Sheppard.
                                really?
                                Spoiler:
                                she topped the list?....Boggles the mind. I wouldn't think so. I mean she's in the infirmary, not dead. And the whole 'goodbye john'. I'm of a mind where it's more just her friendly way of telling him, 'okay i'm fine, you can go now'..bet she says it with one of her flirty smiles...a la the little quirky one from Seige's infirmary scene.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X