No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm downloading Nina... but its gonna take a bit of time.

Okay guys... bear with me here. Here's a Progeny tag... in an effort to tag two ships at once I combined my Sheppard/Teyla tag with a McKay/Weir tag. Here's the notice, you can skip the McKay/Weir as it is the last section.

Fanfic
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3103003/1/

Convergence
    http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...ry.php?sid=200
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      I'm downloading Nina... but its gonna take a bit of time.

Okay guys... bear with me here. Here's a Progeny tag... in an effort to tag two ships at once I combined my Sheppard/Teyla tag with a McKay/Weir tag. Here's the notice, you can skip the McKay/Weir as it is the last section.

Fanfic
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3103003/1/

Convergence
      http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...ry.php?sid=200
      Looking forward to hear what you think of the video then

I liked it...even the McKay/Weir part... since 'lol* it isn't S/W then I can stand anything....
      That was creepy what Teyla had gone through...glad John was being there for her....
      Keep your great stories coming
      Last edited by NinaM; 13 August 2006, 02:54 PM.
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
        I have continued my fic Torn in a new story for Sheyla shippers. It is called Visions Of The Past.

LINK: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3102781/1/
        I read the summary and thought I'm gonna start crying when that happens...
        Poor John is he going to loose him when finally getting to know him... can it get any more sad...
        A great start to this fic even though it seems to be a sad one
        Hoping for a good future for them...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the comments on my stories, guys! It makes me feel loved. LOL. Anyway, I have been attacked by many, many plot bunnes lately, so you will have a good dose of T/J by the time they finally die down.

And I am still undecided if I am going to kill Baby Johnathan yet. I am thinking yes, but I am thinking nooo ...

I guess it just depends on what mood I am in when I write that secne. Or chapter. Or two or three chapters.

~Camerine

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Thanks for the comments on my stories, guys! It makes me feel loved. LOL. Anyway, I have been attacked by many, many plot bunnes lately, so you will have a good dose of T/J by the time they finally die down.

And I am still undecided if I am going to kill Baby Johnathan yet. I am thinking yes, but I am thinking nooo ...

I guess it just depends on what mood I am in when I write that secne. Or chapter. Or two or three chapters.

~Camerine
            Well then I'm hoping you are in a good mood when you do write that chapter
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL. I am too. I don't want to kill him, but I am going to have to go with whatever works best.

~Camerine

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

~Camerine
                Nooooooo! He can't die.... Okay that was a gut reaction but in all honesty some of the greatest stories are filled with sorrow...either way I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

And I love it when plotbunnies go on the attack!!!

Comment

~Camerine
                  Well... I guess then we're hoping you are in a happy mood then!

Thanks Nina. (And BTW, very nice vid)

Comment

Great story Angel007 and Cpt. Ritter loved to see more.

Comment

I haven't really had time for fan fics, I'm afraid, these days. I'll keep yours in mind, though, Camerine. I love reading them when I can.

Mostly, now, I just want to say, about "Sateda", I really love that scene. I felt like the reason Sheppard expressed his feelings, as far as he could at any rate, to Teyla, is because he feels more strongly toward her than anyone else. He says she and all the rest of his friends on Atlantis are like his family. Your wife is your family!
                      So, yeah, I definitely felt that shipiness in there.
                      Last edited by 1DanielForMe; 12 June 2007, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1DanielForMe
                        I haven't really had time for fan fics, I'm afraid, these days. I'll keep yours in mind, though, Camerine. I love reading them when I can.

Mostly, now, I just want to say, about Satida, I really love that scene. I felt like the reason Sheppard expressed his feelings, as far as he could at any rate, to Teyla, is because he feels more strongly toward her than anyone else. He says she and all the rest of his friends on Atlantis are like his family. Your wife is your family!
                        So, yeah, I definitely felt that shipiness in there.
                        Yeah... green for you!

Comment

I think that weir is quit older than John, I don't know by how much but she does look and act alot older than John. Teylah seems to have an appreciation for John and would get along well on Earth(Home) She's non-military so they could just do what ever they want together and not worry about restrictions, unlike with old lady Weir who's Sheppards superior and if was caught screwing around with Shepp would get sent back to the MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                            Well... I guess then we're hoping you are in a happy mood then!

Thanks Nina. (And BTW, very nice vid)
                            Thanks Cpt.Ritter... glad you enjoyed the video....
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah. I want to know how old Weir is. I think she is way older than Shep. I have heard, no proof, that Shep is about twenty-seven. And if you go to www.stargateatlantis.com and look up the characters bios, Teyla's said that she is 21-25. So ... yeah.

Anyway it took seven seasons to find out all the ages of the Sg-1 characters, and now I've forgotten. Once I find out the ages of the Atlantis characters, I am going to write it on my forehead so I don't forget.

Comment

Yeah. I want to know how old Weir is. I think she is way older than Shep. I have heard, no proof, that Shep is about twenty-seven. And if you go to www.stargateatlantis.com and look up the characters bios, Teyla's said that she is 21-25. So ... yeah.

Anyway it took seven seasons to find out all the ages of the Sg-1 characters, and now I've forgotten. Once I find out the ages of the Atlantis characters, I am going to write it on my forehead so I don't forget.

On the show they are both ment to be in their mid thirties.

In real life Tori turns 40 in December and Joe turns 40 in January.

I do think that Sheppard looks younger than Weir but I wouldn't put him in his twenties.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X