No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just love that piccy any looking-into-each-others'-eyes pictures are just adorable! it's adorable moments like that that made me a shipper in the first place!!

Comment

yes it is..

hey gang check out this linky
      http://s9.invisionfree.com/Multi_TV_...ex.php?act=idx <----- new forum to play in
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys,

Well only one more day before I finally see The Siege part 2. I can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheyla Fan
          Hey Guys,

Well only one more day before I finally see The Siege part 2. I can't wait to see what happens.
          I know 'cept for here I have read no spoilers! eeeeeeeee!

Comment

yeah, suuuuuuuure ya haven't...

siege 2 is AWESOME, guys!! you'll LOVE it!! can't wait to be able to discuss it with everyone

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              yeah, suuuuuuuure ya haven't...

siege 2 is AWESOME, guys!! you'll LOVE it!! can't wait to be able to discuss it with everyone
              I know, I thought it was good. (I even wrote a review, my first. It's probably rather bad, though.)
              This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

hehe coolies i sometimes wish i still wrote reviews for stuff... i used to review every enterprise episode and some movies that i saw, but i just ran out of time to do it, and even now that i do have time, i realize in posting after new episodes, i'm so incoherent, my reviews would suck anyways

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  hehe coolies i sometimes wish i still wrote reviews for stuff... i used to review every enterprise episode and some movies that i saw, but i just ran out of time to do it, and even now that i do have time, i realize in posting after new episodes, i'm so incoherent, my reviews would suck anyways
                  To be honest, I'm still not sure why I wrote it. Anyone feel like giving me some feedback on it (it the appropriant thread)?
                  This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Image from our favourite scene in Hot Zone

Comment

ooh!! love the pic warrior!! she's watching him

Comment

Okay, I have just one this to say....what is our beloved Sheyla Thread doing on page two...how dare ya all....LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

well i fear it'll slink low for a bit as there's not much new sheyla in siege 2... BUT there is some moments for sure, so hopefully we won't slip TOO far into the forum depths over the hiatus!!

Comment

reply dang you computer! okay
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh first battle scene was great and rail guns? brillant! too bad shepard is no longer in a good position to defend teyla's being on the team but hey ya know. over all so far eeeeeeeeeeee!
                            hope no one read the last one

Comment

ooh!!! glad ya loved it!!!!!!! i will have more to say later when i'm not busy

Comment

Hey Guys,

I just saw The Siege part 2 and now I'm beating my head against the wall wanting to know what happened next. I have truly enjoyed this season. However, I must admit.... I was one of the nonbelievers. I was such a huge fan of StargateG1, I just couldn't imagine another Stargate being as good. Well, I was wrong. I know find myself cheering just as loud for John and Teyla as I cheer for Jack and Sam.

Three whole months..... sigh. I'm going to have to write fan fiction to fill the months. Otherwise, I'll go crazy without my Stargate fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X