No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was really fun episode and I loved it.

Spoiler:
    The look on Teylas face when Caldwell told her and Weir that they had lost a few key people was of utter sadness. I'm glad to see that Weir is treating Caldwell with a bit more respect even is she was sending him on a suicide mission.

Sheppard was great. I loved all the wonderful one liners he had. I really hope that Teyla gets to do a bit more next week and has more involvement in the story. Can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out that John and the others are alive.

I thought it was an excellent season starter and can't wait for next weeks episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Blue,

I can't wait for that too. I hope it's as good as we all want it to be, even if it is subtle.

Doxymom

Comment

Hi. Newbie here. I've been lurking for some time now, but Emotionallydisturbed threatened talked me into joining GW. I'm a multi-shipper, as in, I ship both S/W and S/T, but I'm hoping I'll still manage to enjoy myself and partake of various squeeing. Anyway, I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi.

So, um, hi.
        My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Ironic! Good to have you here. So, what'd you think of No Man's Land?

Doxymom

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
            Welcome to the thread, Ironic! Good to have you here. So, what'd you think of No Man's Land?

Doxymom
            I liked No Man's Land. Though, obviously my first complaint would be
            Spoiler:
            there was so little of Teyla. I'm hoping that the next episode will have more and when Carson and Teyla meet with Shep and co (I know for a fact that Carson somehow meets up with Sheppard, so I'm hoping Teyla tags along - unless, of course, she's still manning Atlantis), they'll have a nice little reunion scene. It's not unexpected, considering that Teyla thought all of them had died!

Comment

Welcome Ironic....are you also in fanfic...? ironyrocks...

Love your work...

WELCOME!

DM...thanks...I"m glad you like the little story there...LOL...Witchy just got me going! LOL

Interesting thought, I never heard of Sheppard as Han Solo...but I love it!
              and certainly Teyla his Princess Leia...but better! LOL

I was dissapointed...but not because of the lack of J/T...but I guess I was exepcting more! see that is why I should stay away from spoilers..they just spoil it for me!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                Welcome Ironic....are you also in fanfic...? ironyrocks...

Love your work...

WELCOME!
                Yep. That's me! Thanks for the compliment! I've actually got a S/T fic right now that almost hovering at around 60 K, and still growing. Whenever I put that one up, it's going to be Looooonnnng!

Comment

Welcome, Ironic! I'll have to look up your fanfics – where do you post?

Incidentally, I'm working on a John/Teyla fic of my own right now (finally! It's been a while since I had any decent shippy ideas) – another Black Notebook story. But Camy and Ritter, as per your requests... consider yourselves warned!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    Welcome, Ironic! I'll have to look up your fanfics – where do you post?

Incidentally, I'm working on a John/Teyla fic of my own right now (finally! It's been a while since I had any decent shippy ideas) – another Black Notebook story. But Camy and Ritter, as per your requests... consider yourselves warned!
                    Usually just on livejournal, like LostCityFound or other communities like that. I haven't posted any specific S/T fic yet though, unless you count Rumors and Speculations, which is my attempt to explain through fic why I like both S/T and S/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironic
                      Usually just on livejournal, like LostCityFound or other communities like that. I haven't posted any specific S/T fic yet though, unless you count Rumors and Speculations, which is my attempt to explain through fic why I like both S/T and S/W.

Just read your story and absolutely loved it! I love your character voice for John. Very well done! You are truly talented!
                      I have to ask, are you normally a S/W writer? The only reason I ask is because I haven't seen your work before, and I noticed that once you had John realize he liked both women, he always thought of Elizabeth first and then Teyla second. It's subtle, but my first thought was that Elizabeth was the one you were more comfortable writing him with normally.
                      But anyway, that was just a side question. This is a beautiful piece of work, and I'm excited to hear you've got a very long J/T story coming up! Please let us know when and where you post it! I cannot wait to read it!
                      Thank you so much for sharing with us!!
                      Steph
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                        This is mainly an action team ep, but there are a few good shippy moments.

No Man's Land Shippy Moments
                        Spoiler:

I would like to mention that there is some great Elizabeth and Teyla interaction. So those who have been craving it should be pleased.

Steven arrives back to inform Elizabeth of what happened. Teyla is anxious and quickly steps forward. Elizabeth meets him. Steven informs them that they lost some people. Teyla immediately looks down her breathing increased. Elizabeth, after saying she is sorry too that they lost people, starts to make plans. Steven and her argue slightly about what they should do. Teyla looks up and watches them. Teyla mainly watches but steps in once or twice with a few suggestions. Elizabeth talks Steven into using the Orion. Steven mentions that they will need to do some repairs first. He looks at Teyla. Teyla takes a deep breath and looks down. It is interesting to note that when Steven does look at Teyla, through out the scene, his expression seems to soften. Like he feels sympathy for her. Elizabeth orders it to be done. Steven leaves. Teyla looks away her eyes darting and her breathing heavy. Elizabeth turns and looks at her. Teyla looks up and meets her gaze.

Atlantis has contacted the SGC to report to Elizabeth. Elizabeth asks for Teyla. Who she has left in charge in her absence. Teyla immediately steps forward seeming eager to do something. Elizabeth tells her to tell Steven to go ahead with their plan. Teyla looks down. Which makes me suspect she held out hope that John, Ronon, and Rodney are still alive and could be saved. If they destroy the hive ships they, if they are alive, would be killed. Teyla complies though less enthusiastic.

Ronon confronts John about his dislike of working with Michael. John: I get it. You hate wraith. Ronon: Him in particular. Which gains him a sharp look from John. Rodney starts to help Michael. John watches Rodney then turns and stares at Ronon. His expression is similar to the one he had in Trinity when he found Teyla sparring with Ronon because he was late.

Great comments, BP!! Thank you so much! You always seem to notice things that I don't! I love that though because it makes me look forward to reading your comments.
                        Thanks!
                        Steph

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                          season three shepmagan wallie behind the spoiler tag
                          hope u all like.
                          Spoiler:

Oh, very nice WP!!! Thank you!!!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman
                            Got some Shep / Teyla ship in my new fanfic "The Crystal Room." Check it out!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...hecrystal.html

This has got to be one of my favorite J/T stories yet. Just beautiful! Do you have any more stories posted anywhere? I would love to read them! I couldn't take my eyes away from this one. Wonderful job!

Thank you!!!
                            Steph

Comment

Hi, everyone...ummm...I'd like to come out as a lurker of the Sheppard/Teyla Thread also.

Because I'm not use to making posts of any kind i feel kinda out of my element, but I just have to let you guys know that I am blissfully and willfully drowning in all that is John and Teyla. I think they're so beautiful together. No two people seem more right for each other.

The peculiar thing is that I saw the chemistry between them on screen but I wasn't quite sold; that is until I discovered this beautiful fanfic video brought to my attention thanks to Athosian girl.

Oh my gosh...this video simply took my breath away. It completely entranced me, and now all I can see is how John and Teyla on screen truly are mesmerizing together; although everyone on this thread knows this I just had to come out of the wood work and express the same sentiment. I luuuuuuuuv...luv, luv, luv, Sheyla, and I desperately want them together as a couple.

anyways before I come across as if I've completely lost my marbles
                              here's the video link that sealed my fate in total support of Sheyla:

John/Teyla – some images were blurry

Simply click on---Telecharger la video---once there

http://www.gateship-one.net/video_58.html

Comment

Welcome, migooloo! Two new faces in one night – very cool

I finished the fic I mentioned: The Black Notebook VII: The Cradle Will Fall. I'll say this up front: it's a challenge fic, and the prompt was "loss of a child." Some people may find it very disturbing – click at your own risk!
                                Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 16 July 2006, 09:31 PM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X