No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, but the wording "You figured that out now? I figured that out weeks ago." made you sound condescending....

and this is not the first post you're written in such a tone... if it was i wouldn't have said anything...

but sheyla fan or not, we're trying to have fun here and we like everyone to stay friendly and as one of the original shepmagans (in a way) in this thread, and having been through the almost-shipper war in here (and NOT wanting that to be repeated), i am trying to keep the attitude in here light and kind so as not to create unnecessary tension between posters

we like tension in our ship, not our shippers

that is all... we aren't psychic, and can't know what you're thinking and dry/deadpan humor and insulting humor does NOT play well here, ESPECIALLY without smilies....

so please... keep it kind...

you may all now return to your regularly-scheduled sheyla shipping

Comment

Let's put it this way: if I was ever a stand-up comic, I'd be an insult comic. 'Nuff said, I hope.
      This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

well that's great when you're saying it aloud, and you're free to do whatever... but refrain from doing so here... if it not OBVIOUSLY just teasing or friendly banter, it's not gonna fly on a message board... if this means you just need to put a "" or "" smilie to show that, then fine... but if your words might even POSSIBLY be offensive or rude either just don't say them or find a way to make it obvious that you're teasing...

i'm not trying to kick you out of the thread or get into an argument, nor do i want to do whine to the mods about this, but you have to understand that a lot of us come here to relax and have fun with some friends and fellow gaters and shippers

and even if it may be obvious in your head that you're intentions were not rude, it's not necessarily obvious to us... so please help us keep the peace and stay friendly... and that includes not being mean to anyone else in here

thank you

Comment

Image:

Comment

yay!!! gateworld!!

ok, i posed this question over at stargate intel, but might as well bring it here, to...

what was up with that glance exchange between teyla and shep right before ford asked "where were you last night"?? i rewatched it like 6 times to be sure, and i'm positive he gave her a "go ahead and say it" look... and she deliberately looked to him....

that combined with the fact that shep was defending her big time and seemed very confident that she had not attacked bates gave me the vibe that they had somehow been together in the same place on the night in question.... it seemed a bit odd to me, even as a die-hard shipper, that there was that vibe...

so did anyone else get that??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              yay!!! gateworld!!

ok, i posed this question over at stargate intel, but might as well bring it here, to...

what was up with that glance exchange between teyla and shep right before ford asked "where were you last night"?? i rewatched it like 6 times to be sure, and i'm positive he gave her a "go ahead and say it" look... and she deliberately looked to him....

that combined with the fact that shep was defending her big time and seemed very confident that she had not attacked bates gave me the vibe that they had somehow been together in the same place on the night in question.... it seemed a bit odd to me, even as a die-hard shipper, that there was that vibe...

so did anyone else get that??
              I've mentioned that glance before after I first saw the episode, I think I said it was like a glance of yes I was alone but I don't want to be glance.

Or the other alternative I suggested was that she wasn't alone Sheppard was with her but they had to lie and thats why they looked at one another as they both were like shhh keep it to ourselves. :-)

Comment

yeah, the latter is definately the vibe i got... cuz teyla seemed to be going "do i say it?" and shep seemed to respond with "yeah, you know what to tell him"

and you notice FORD glanced over at shep with a slightly confuzzled look when teyla looked at him, and then teyla quickly looked back to ford again when ford looked at shep.... it REALLY felt like hiding something to me... dunno...

Comment

I thought that - Ford must have thought oh geez - will you to just admit you were together last night! ;-)

Comment

ohhh goody we're back now... yes... *happy dance*

(((( SHEYLA SHIPPERS ))))) have a great big hug
                    sigpic

Comment

yes!! even temporarily, gotta love GW!!

actually Warrior, it seemed to me like ford was clueless... er, oblivious anyway... just confused a little...

i think the fact that shep is absolutely convinced and positive teyla didn't do it is evident in his expression in the scene where he and ford are reporting to weir about teyla... he seems shocked that ford would even suggest teyla had done anything, even against her knowledge, and the WAY he says "this is teyla we're talking about"... really, a weird vibe, but i felt the vibe pretty much all the way through... which is odd since i really doubt the writers decided suddenly "oh, sheppard and teyla are together this week and trying to hide it"... as lovely as that would be for us i doubt it's the case so i'm trying to figure out what was up with that...

Comment

yes!! even temporarily, gotta love GW!!

actually Warrior, it seemed to me like ford was clueless... er, oblivious anyway... just confused a little...

i think the fact that shep is absolutely convinced and positive teyla didn't do it is evident in his expression in the scene where he and ford are reporting to weir about teyla... he seems shocked that ford would even suggest teyla had done anything, even against her knowledge, and the WAY he says "this is teyla we're talking about"... really, a weird vibe, but i felt the vibe pretty much all the way through... which is odd since i really doubt the writers decided suddenly "oh, sheppard and teyla are together this week and trying to hide it"... as lovely as that would be for us i doubt it's the case so i'm trying to figure out what was up with that...
                        It could be Sheppard can tell when someone is lying so he was looking at Teyla and so Teyla looked back and when he smiled and nodded type it was cuz he sensed she wasn't lying.

Comment

hmmm... definately a possibility i still love how he says "this is teyla we're talking about" you get to see BOTH of them really caring about each other in this ep

Comment

yea they do
                            sigpic

Comment

though in the siege 2,
                              Spoiler:
                              the first half has lots of things, like the colonel telling teyla that shep speaks very highly of her and insists that she's not a liability... and then when he catches up to her and helps take out the wraith, they exchange some looks .... but i have to say the shep/weir folks will have a FIELD day, and i must admit as far from shep/weir shipperdom as i may be, they really showed that they cared about each other too... very sweet actually... they are definately close friends just as shep and teyla are loved siege 2 btw, and it had the SINGLE best cliffhanger of ANY stargate season!!! the most evil too!! OMG!!!!

Comment

though in the siege 2,
                                Spoiler:
                                the first half has lots of things, like the colonel telling teyla that shep speaks very highly of her and insists that she's not a liability... and then when he catches up to her and helps take out the wraith, they exchange some looks .... but i have to say the shep/weir folks will have a FIELD day, and i must admit as far from shep/weir shipperdom as i may be, they really showed that they cared about each other too... very sweet actually... they are definately close friends just as shep and teyla are loved siege 2 btw, and it had the SINGLE best cliffhanger of ANY stargate season!!! the most evil too!! OMG!!!!

Do you think the PTBs are leaning more towards Shep/Weir? There sure seems to be an audience for that pairing, which I don't really see. The PTBs just seem to be developing that relationship more, which is a little disconcerting given that Teyla has had very little of the spotlight.

Comment

Working...
                                X