John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

does ANYONE have a good screencap of teyla putting his hand on shep's chest to comfort him after the wraith nearly ate him???

i REALLY want a cap of that! the look on his face...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        does ANYONE have a good screencap of teyla putting his hand on shep's chest to comfort him after the wraith nearly ate him???

i REALLY want a cap of that! the look on his face...
        I posted one at the yahoo group, I'll try and find it...

EDIT: I thought it was more clear when I posted it there, but here it is:

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

....i'm getting a red x....

Comment

....i'm getting a red x....

Try going here then.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

very nice piccy
              sigpic

Comment

aww....

thanks angelique!!! i love the look on his face... he can't move but he's glad she's there with him

Comment

hehe

i already made that pic into TWO sig pics it's my new favorite sheyla scene, just because he looks so relieved to see her, and she looks so relieved that the wraith didn't kill him and she's so caring, and he's so hurting... i could go on forever!! the quintessential sheyla moment

anyway, my new siggies...

Comment

Some of us are going to Stargate Intel for the blackout, The thread is in the wrong place though. (J/K)Here's the link for the Sheyla thread there: Sheyla Thread at Stargate Intel

Comment

lol... see, now angelique's on a mission to say "emily put the sheyla thread in the wrong forum" into every thread at gateworld

Comment

lol... see, now angelique's on a mission to say "emily put the sheyla thread in the wrong forum" into every thread at gateworld
                        LOL! Muhahahahahaha!

Comment

hehe

if i didn't do the same thing i'd say you were being very evil

Comment

Nice new siggies emily...I mean, that was a good Sheyla scene in 'The Siege' when they came after Shep had been stunned by that Wraith 'Bob'. I loved how she placed her hand on him...and the look in his eyes...the look of relief.
                            sigpic

Comment

yes!! i absolutely love that moment... i wish i could watch that scene over and over

(i have the good luck scene from reckoning... maybe someone'll be nice and make me this one)

Comment

Well, I haven't been able to post because of traveling for my job, but I did just finally see this week's episode and I must say... wow.... there were a ton of Sheyla moments. Just to name a few....

1) John being overly concerned about Teyla returning to active duty.
                                2) John snapping at Bates for accusing Teyla yet again.
                                3) Teyla comforting John after he was hit by the Wraith's blast
                                4) John jumping to Teyla's defense when the Wraith tried to invade her brain.

Sigh.... this was a great Sheyla episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X