John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
    *Tackles Witchy and JS* You two are back... Witchy... where's your cybersister... I'll go tackle her over at Galleria. Haven't seen you two in awhile!!!

Even though I get into spoilers... I don't know... they never really seem to materialize in my head. I make fanfic out of them... I maybe hope for a scene.. but in the end... I watch the episode... live it, love it, record it, repete.

And oh dear... defend Teyla!
    *runs away*....Ritter!!!...

hmmm haven't seen AG in awhile either...we'll have to set up a chat on SO....

Originally posted by Devine27
    Well as usual I miss out on all the fun, but I posted something anyway.....

But Camy gave me an idea. How many Teyla comments or actions (good or bad) can we list that had an insignificant or significant effect on a current or future episode of SGA? Such as:
    1. Teyla realizing that the Wraith wanted Atlantis to get to Earth
    2. Teyla using her link to the Wraith to send a false message in Seige 3

If you wish to add anything, please keep the number going so we can have a complete count.
    After venturing into THAT thread i thought the same thing....umimportant bloody hell....

To connect it to John and Teyla....without Teyla actually talking to John...not Sumner who we all know 'look through' her, about the Wraith, what they do, showing him the cave they would have never known anything about the wraith. So, overall, Teyla gave them an advantage over the wraith.

Originally posted by Hypercaz
    *sneaks in*

yes Caz has dared to venture back in here...

I just thought I'd link to my entire collection of sheyla graphics and to the Sheyla Device series in case people missed it.
    thanx, i'd missed the Sheyla Device series, i'd only seen 'suspicion'...luv the rest though...

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hello All. Sorry I missed the end of the party. I tried to get online this weekend, but my dad took over my laptop to do a google search for his marine buddies. And the last two days I've been babysitting.

Looks like I missed a lot, but we have two days to go 'til the premier(if your state side) and more J/T moments. Let's hope something happens this season.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
        Hello All. Sorry I missed the end of the party. I tried to get online this weekend, but my dad took over my laptop to do a google search for his marine buddies. And the last two days I've been babysitting.

Looks like I missed a lot, but we have two days to go 'til the premier(if your state side) and more J/T moments. Let's hope something happens this season.
        Hear hear! Ugh...but now have to wait till September 12th because I live in Canada. Argh....

I bet you all (figuratively of course, lol) that I wont be able to stay away from the spoilers!
        Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
          Hear hear! Ugh...but now have to wait till September 12th because I live in Canada. Argh....

I bet you all (figuratively of course, lol) that I wont be able to stay away from the spoilers!
          BUT...the bright side is don't you get to see the second half before we do?...Cause i do believe you gave us a few spoilers last season for episodes in the second half that you saw first....

So remember share the Shep and Teyla luv!!!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Got some Shep / Teyla ship in my new fanfic "The Crystal Room." Check it out!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...hecrystal.html

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              BUT...the bright side is don't you get to see the second half before we do?...Cause i do believe you gave us a few spoilers last season for episodes in the second half that you saw first....

Yes, I remember this happening last year. We get 10 eps, then a horrible 4 month break before the remaining eps air. By then, Canada has passed us up, even though they started airing 1-2 months later. So it kind of goes both ways I guess, lol. (Unless Canada has added a break to their airing schedule as well now) And for me personally, the 2nd half eps are the ones I'm most anxious to see! But in the end, we'll all get to see them at least. And thankfully we can share moments with each other to tide us over. TWO MORE DAYS!!!

Steph
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman

WOW! I"M not even half way done..it's loooonnnnngggg...but I"m soooo loving it! thanks for sharing...people you must go check this one out!...

off to finish the fic!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  But, if I"m understanding your challenge correctly....you want us to list things that Teyla has done that are significant to the plot in Atlantis?

Now, remember we are in the Teyla/John thread..so how can we apply this to John and Teyla should be asked as well....
                  Sorry, I probably should have worded that differently. It’s just that I often think of J/T as one and the same: she yawns, his eyes water; she eats spicy food, he gets the r… ….well, you get what I mean. From the scenes I can remember, Teyla’s comments or actions usually cause a return comment or reaction by John. Sometimes there are 1 or 2 degrees of separation, but they normally begin with Teyla and end with John or vice versa. You’re on the right track.

Comment

OH, DEVINE...I Like that challenge...thanks for the clarification...Hmm...this sounds really interesting...okay..I'll get to it..I have to go back and look at the transcripts to remind of the scenes too...

Okay. so, expandable crewman...i'm finished..Gosh it took me like two hours to read this..BUT MAN WAS IT GOOD! oh, this one is going in the archive....the characters were so in tune...and the plot kept me on my toes....and I even burst out laughing in a couple of scenes..especially the one where John is showered! OH my goodness I was laughing my ass off on that one!

DANG! you are an excellent writer...how long did that take you? have you written others...J/T preferably...Oh, i've never ventured into the GW fanfic site cause there doesn't seem to be any J/T there...you have to share this with other J/T fans..this is awesome writing and I love the fact that is not dead on canon love...but instead it's so what I think we would see in the show...WOW! I have to go and read this over and over again...

so people you have to read this..OH, DM is going to love this one! DM! hon...where are you?

so, consider posting this in other sites..I can think of several like the JT Yahoo and J/T livejournal, AtlantisLovers...J/T Convergence site...there are several..and of coarse fanfic...it would be a shame if other fans of J/T don't get to read this...IT"S TOO DARN GOOD!

thank so much for sharing it! Ah...J/T love...
                    One more day people! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

Lol, very true WitchBlade. However I'm not sure if that will be the case this season, because we'll be roughly two months behind you guys.....how long is your mid season break usually?

Of course I'll remember to learn to spread the Shep-Teyla love! lol.

On a side note... I just thought of two songs, (both Bryan Adams...lol I'm a very old school girl) that IMHO would be great for our ship.

1. Everything I do, (I do it for you) -- for both of them
                      2. Have you ever really loved a woman- (as like a one sided shep shippy thing, lol)

What do you folks think?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
                        Yes, I remember this happening last year. We get 10 eps, then a horrible 4 month break before the remaining eps air. By then, Canada has passed us up, even though they started airing 1-2 months later. So it kind of goes both ways I guess, lol. (Unless Canada has added a break to their airing schedule as well now) And for me personally, the 2nd half eps are the ones I'm most anxious to see! But in the end, we'll all get to see them at least. And thankfully we can share moments with each other to tide us over. TWO MORE DAYS!!!

Steph
                        Lol...Well, we did have a break last year, but it wasn't four months It still felt long though..lol.Yeah it does go both ways....and I agree, I am most looking forward to the second half, lol.

Comment

How can we not share the love...? they are just too darn good together, even when they are not together, we go crazy writing how telephatically they were...lOl...

let the fun begins...

I"m kind of dissapointed cause in the Teyla thread, Warrior posted a link to her interview and basically there doesn't seem to be any Teyla centered episodes in the first half of the season...and although this has nothing to do with John and Teyla...it upsets me..cause as much as I want to see Shep/Teyla..I want more of her character to be develop further and for her to kick some major Sheppard butt....LOL...

but I know we'll still have some great moments for us in this thread...whippe!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers

Steph
                            4 months?...it seemed much longer...

ONE MORE DAY!!!

Lol, very true WitchBlade. However I'm not sure if that will be the case this season, because we'll be roughly two months behind you guys.....how long is your mid season break usually?

Of course I'll remember to learn to spread the Shep-Teyla love! lol.

On a side note... I just thought of two songs, (both Bryan Adams...lol I'm a very old school girl) that IMHO would be great for our ship.

2. Have you ever really loved a woman- (as like a one sided shep shippy thing, lol)

What do you folks think?

It's a few months...at the very least....so it may be the same way again.

There's a vid or two for Everything I do...It's one of the first Shipper vids i'd seen...I'll get you the link..urgh...well it was on Unique Bond...but it's not there anymore....

Haven't seen one yet for Have you ever really loved a woman.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

What do you folks think?
                              I love this song. It's from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. I think it fits John and Teyla perfectly.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman

This is really a great story...thanks for the link I would have never found it otherwise...

Perfect timing as well just in time to get me ready for the season 3 premiere!

Thanks again!!!!

And I love the songs by Bryan Adams...I remember the one 'Everything I do'...first vid I saw too but I think 'Have you ever loved a woman?' would make a great vid as well....

1 MORE DAY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X