Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
            Don't know what it is about those pics- I just love them.... It's like Teyla is soooo happy to get back on duty. I get the feeling she doesn't like being away from John's side for too long. And Shep- he's trying so hard not to be the "over concerned guy" with her. It's adorable.
            It is adorable...I mean one pic just shows this huge smile on Teyla's face after Shep leaves...

I like how John tries to protect Teyla and be concerned but he knows he can't be the he-man, alpha male 'you can't be put back on duty cause you'll get hurt' kinda guy...that would not go over well with Teyla at all...and Shep knows this...besides with Teyla fighting the chances your side will succeed are better too...

Heck I'd want Teyla fighting by my side!

This is why this pairing has always worked for me...I can see Shep wanting to protect the one he loves but sometimes when your other half can stand by your side and back you up...perfection!

Partners, friends, teammates....now we just need them to become lovers...give it a couple more seasons!

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                Spoiler:

Ooo right here...3rd and 4th pics...Shep's arm is around her! I will never stop squeeing over this scene...

'Walk Away Bates'...but what if he hadn't? What is Bates was so angry he lashed out without thinking to hit Teyla...would Shep knock him out first?

Oh dear...another plot bunny!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  Ooo right here...3rd and 4th pics...Shep's arm is around her! I will never stop squeeing over this scene...

'Walk Away Bates'...but what if he hadn't? What is Bates was so angry he lashed out without thinking to hit Teyla...would Shep knock him out first?

Oh dear...another plot bunny!
                  You know he would have. He was trying so hard to control himself. You could really see it later, when Bates came to talk to him about including Teyla on the mission to check out a potential alpha site. I swear it looked like John wanted to deck him, but knew he couldn't. Sheppy doesn't like it when someone messes with his girl!

Nice plot bunny! Those things tend to multiply when you're not looking. (especially when J/T are around. Love is in the air!)

Comment

ok i have a little to add to the Sunday episode from Spoilerfix

Spoiler:
                    06/19 - Episode 3.14 - Sunday: It's Sunday on Atlantis, and most personnel should have the day off, but a lot of them are working anyway. Beckett want to go fishing. Zelenka is playing chess. Sheppard and Ronon try golfing. A new scientist asks Weir to lunch. Then a bomb goes off while Teyla is walking somewhere. I hope teyla is ok, but she might get hurt and then SHep will run to her bedside!!
                    -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

So, new spoiler stuff.

Spoiler:
                      Now there may be some Teyla angst???

Thoughts?

ETA: Time warp, LOL!
                      Last edited by majortrip; 19 June 2006, 10:36 PM.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

I wanted to post my 100th post on this thread...cause i love it...and i wanted to congratulate the team working on the new john and teyla site!! just went and saw the new info you guys have put up...very cool!!! though the sunday one they stop it just before the exciting stuff!!!
                        anyway...goodnight
                        -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Re: The new spoiler for Sunday.

Boy, I can see so many ways that can go. Anyone want to write speculation fic about it?

I challenge you all to write a short scene that shows how you either think it *will* go or how you *want* it to go.

Oh! Another JT bunny: I'll spoiler it since it deals with what was said in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
                          Have John teach Teyla to golf. As a bonus, make it so he's not that good and she's a natural. Make it romantic too--after all they do have to have full body contact for part of it.

:-) Have fun!

Doxymom

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                            ok i have a little to add to the Sunday episode from Spoilerfix

Spoiler:
                            06/19 - Episode 3.14 - Sunday: It's Sunday on Atlantis, and most personnel should have the day off, but a lot of them are working anyway. Beckett want to go fishing. Zelenka is playing chess. Sheppard and Ronon try golfing. A new scientist asks Weir to lunch. Then a bomb goes off while Teyla is walking somewhere. I hope teyla is ok, but she might get hurt and then SHep will run to her bedside!!
                            I saw that! Boy, that *could* be potentially shippy, talk about your alpha male response! We've all been talking about how Sheppy reacts when Teyla is hurt or in danger.... hmmmmm... Whoot!

But how totally funny is the bit about Shep and Ronon!

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                              Re: The new spoiler for Sunday.

Boy, I can see so many ways that can go. Anyone want to write speculation fic about it?

I challenge you all to write a short scene that shows how you either think it *will* go or how you *want* it to go.

Oh! Another JT bunny: I'll spoiler it since it deals with what was said in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
                              Have John teach Teyla to golf. As a bonus, make it so he's not that good and she's a natural. Make it romantic too--after all they do have to have full body contact for part of it.

:-) Have fun!

Doxymom
                              Ack! Anna! You're making my head spin with all these terrific fic challenges! I don't have time to write right now and you're making it almost impossilbe not to! Hope someone will take this up!

Comment

Congrats..SC...

Um..you just gave me a reason to show you guys my groovy moves!

Darn it...I need to find one of Trippy, my twin sister, dancing with me...

Congrats...OH, I still remember my 100th post...I bet you it was here..I don't know why, but I'm almost 100% sure it was here....LOL

OH, I found one...I FOUND ONE OF ME AND TRIPPY, Darn it..we're not doing the macarena..but we are doing the next best thing...Gossiping...or pretending to be anyways,

That's me on the left..telling her off! love ya, Trippy!

Now, since I am in the celebrating mood...Our Galleria thread just made it's o100th post...So, I posted a challenge..make a J/T wallpaper for the Galleria with to celebrate the occasion..I'm thinking Fireworks, Confetti, Sparkly stars...Really the WORKS!

So, celebrate with me....

oh, and those spoilers are TO DIE FOR!

I really thought that "Sunday"'s spoilers are too general and too soon to jump up and down about since it can go either way! however, now that I see what John is doing,
                                Spoiler:
                                you can't help but think that the fact that he's not with Teyla is because she was schedule to spend the day with Weir, at least lunch! so, hey..who would be the next best person to spend it with..RONON! Love it...
                                and yes, Teyla getting hurt will certainly make John head turn...madly! AH! why does this episode have to be for next year!? WHY?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X