No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All! Sorry I've been MIA but that VB is s SLAVE driver and has me working night and day on the new J/T website! Anyway, you'll all be glad to know that the fic archive is up and running and open for business! Whoo Hoo!

We've got it set now for you to upload your own fic- but if you don't do it, VB and I will come and hunt you down!

Any- I'll look at all the cool party stuff for this week tomorrow inbetween uploads! lol! Still looking for vidder work. I've got some, but I know there are still tons that I don't.

Comment

Sanssong did u get my PM for the JT graphics link?

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel
        Sanssong did u get my PM for the JT graphics link?
        Yes, I did my dear! Sorry I've been so nuts I forgot to reply!

Comment

Okay... Since I'm now a part of the Sheppard/Teyla thread... I figured I should make myself a banner for it... And then I animated it and added it to my sig... (because I could never get rid of my other ones...)

Thought I'd post the banner... It's rather simple and plain...

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Hey there everyone. Just thought I'd finally drop in here. Camy's been bugging me forever. Lol. Just kidding Camy, you know I love you.

I'm a Sheppard/Teyla fan of course. I recently finished a huge J/T fic, The Night That Changed All Others. So I guess some of you might 'know' me from that.

Now I must say Camy, Wednesday's calender looks awesome. I might even try my hand at A, but don't ask which number. I can't choose. Lol.

Hopefully I'll be back Wednesday with some fic.
            Last edited by nytel; 04 June 2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

so for Convergance (the website)... should i post up my John/Tey WPs (i think i have two atm... but have tons of pics so i might go make more.. *blushes* yea that and those fics too.. but those atlantis bunnies arent bitin right now (gotta fix typos to them... erm... i think so)and its been over a year since i've updated 'The meeting of hearts' (series 4, in my SGA fics... ) but i have other fics that i'm working on right now

welcome Nytel, i've actually enjoyed that fic... but have been so busy lately that i havent had a chance to read the rest of it...

who knows i might take up the WP challenge (i dont know yet)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                *Is working on todays challenge* I am almost done, and when I finish, I will post on FF.net and leave a link. Oh, and I might not be able to do tuesady's, because I am going in to get my braces tightened then, and it is gonna hurt!

Oh, and chapter four of Raindrops Like Blood is up! I kinda leave you on a cliffie, but drop by if you like!

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...752&chapter=4/

Hey you are Camerine!!!! This is 'wella' an avid reader of ur stories!!! excellent chapter by the way!!
                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by nytel
                  Hey there everyone. Just thought I'd finally drop in here. Camy's been bugging me forever. Lol. Just kidding Camy, you know I love you.

I'm a Sheppard/Teyla fan of course. I recently finished a huge J/T fic, The Night That Changed All Others. So I guess some of you might 'know' me from that.

Now I must say Camy, Wednesday's calender looks awesome. I might even try my hand at A, but don't ask which number. I can't choose. Lol.

Good of you to join us!!! considering your story kind of gives you away as a Sheyla fan!!! Loved it by the way!!!
                  -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Yep! I am the one and only! I am going to go see if there is a way to change my name, because it is getting a little confusing about who I am. Anyway, thanks big bunches for the review, Wella!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by nytel

Welcome, nytel. Hmm... Night that Changed all Others is finished... I'll have to read the rest of that... Enjoyed what I have read so far.

Comment

'Morning...

...John...*man she's so beautiful in the morning... afterno....*....
                        ...Teyla......Anyway, I'm sorry. But that just happens to be the way I feel about it ...
                        ...What do you think?...***

...John...eee... I...*cr*p what was she talking about??*...

***stolen from a certain SG1 episode...

Comment

welcome Fishyone and Nytel...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                            Thanks for the welcome. I liked your captions for the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                              Thanks for the welcome. I liked your captions for the pics.
                              thanks...

...Teyla...oh no John. You forgot about it, don't you??...
                              ...John.. About what??...
                              ...Teyla...We were talking about it in the mess today in the morning...
                              ...John...*oops*...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                                thanks...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...argate5671.jpg
                                ...Teyla...oh no John. You forgot about it, don't you??...
                                ...John.. About what??...
                                ...Teyla...We were talking about it in the mess today in the morning...
                                ...John...*oops*...
                                You're welcome. More funny caps.

*wishes she had s/t pics to cap now*

*feels pity for her hard drive*

Comment

Working...
                                X