Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Hi all! Miss me? I apologize for being so absent lately. I've been hard at work on the John Teyla Conververgence web-site and then that slave driver- VB pestered me till I agreed to get the next chapter of Ties That Bind out by tomorrow!

Soooo..... I've missed you all so very much! There have been so many new wonderful spoiler pics, and episdoe news and - yikes! I need to get back here soon.

Wanna a little teaser for the next chapter of Ties That Bind? I've been working on it all day long.

Spoiler:
        Teyla’s heart was beating much faster than normal. The combination of nervous anxiety over their fate as a bonded couple, uncertainty of John’s true feelings for her and his warm skin touching hers conspired to leave her breathless and weak in the knees. Not a condition she was used to.

“John…”

Teyla spoke just as he swung her down on her feet. Before she could protest he covered her mouth with his for a ravenous kiss. Teyla felt his hunger feed her own and met his lips with a hunger of *her* own. Only when the niggling sense that they were not in their own quarters surface in her mind did she pull reluctantly away.

“John, we must…”

“I know,” he answered and picked her up again, holding her secure against him till he had them in his room. Only then, did he let her slide slowly down the length of his body.
        Last edited by sanssong; 13 June 2006, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

Love this set of pics! Especially the first one of John- he's got that - I'm comin for ya look on his face! *shivers*

Comment

Comment

...and this... because I love her soooo much....

Comment

okay, thats all for today... so tomorrow 'Siege' 1&2, yes?? Sorry guys that I haven't been here since... a loooong time, but RL is merciless for me...
                  thanks all for the beautiful artwork... love ya all...
                  'Night...

Comment

Annie..You ARE the BEST!
                    I LOVE THESE PICS..and the best part is that the expression on John's face in all of these are PRICELESS! I wasn't even aware of all of this from him since the scenes go by so fast! clearly he was very concern for her the entire time..AHHHH! Thanks Annie..you are the BEST< BEST BEST!

but, anyways, Sanssong...I'm so glad that VB is pestering you! GIRL, I CAN"T wait till tomorrow! If you posted it tonight let me know..I'm planning on staying up for awhile..hubby is mad at me...and I'm mad at myself...I got the days all confused and I thought tomorrow was the 13th...and it's today! HIS BIRTHDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                    sigpic

Comment

Everyone has such lovely artwork... And there were some beautiful caps, too. I'm a little frazzled from work, so I'm combining the feedback.
                      The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

WoW! look at all the pics!! Just found the bottom on the thread.

Gift art...

The last two are just Teyla, but just pretend Shep is there too.

And the banner I really love...

I don't think anyone mentioned the very first scene in The Gift where Teyla's dreaming about being a Wraith then runs to Shep's quarters. He was the first one she ran to when she was frightened and needed help. Shippy I say.

I love the Charin and Teyla scene which obviously has nothing to do with Shep/Teyla, but do any of you think Teyla ever introduced Shep to Charin? That would be a cool scene since I'm sure Charin would have something to say about Shep/Teyla. Anyone have any other thoughts on it?
                        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Guys, this is a DISCUSSION thread, not a thunk thread.

Since it is DISCUSSION, it is best that the photo posting be kept to a minimum, preferrably used to illustrate a point.

Also, many of our members are on dialup, and such a plethora of pictures, enjoyable that some may find them, bogs down the people, and discussion, horribly.

If you want to post noting but shep and teyla pictures, perhaps you can start a thunk thread for just that.

In the meantime, let's keep the picture posting to a reasonable level please.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Spec...this are Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love all of them...I really like that sig...EXCELENTE!

I'm sure every Athosian knows and has seen John..I mean he did save their lives...and I'm certain that everyone knows about Teyla as part of John's team...so I do believe that Charin knew of John...what I wonder is if she saw the same spark that we saw!..I'm trying to think on her last words before she died and all I can remember is how important it was for Charin to let Teyla know and remind her of her role as the leader of her people and how much they needed her! So, I wonder if the Athosians would oppose to a relationship between John and Teyla?

and you are so right, Teyla went straight to John...but wasn't that part of the dream also? Interesting how even though in her dream she went to him, in reality, after she woke up...she didn't go to him! Hmmmm...could it be that she only goes to John in her dreams?
                            sigpic

Comment

HI Sky...

Well....the pics are part of our discussions..we are going over every shippy moment of Season 1 and Season 2 and as the pics come up..posters are either creating artwork and/or discussing the scenes...so it is part of our discussion..it's all about the shippy moments between John and Teyla and we see the pics and then we discuss about it...

will that make it acceptable?......and we aren't really doing every single pic and not even everly single episode as far as pics go...!
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope that a wall link won't get us in trouble... I know you haven't posted the "Does John Like Teyla?" list yet, Camy, but I think that this look would qualify as something...

A John likes Teyla look, imho
                                The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Working...
                                X