No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok VB, you owe me chica!...I'm delivering as you asked...

Shep and Teyla sig, from promo pics...

Spoiler:

Almost all my fics are pg-13...here's my link @ ff.net...but you may have read them already since i know it didn't take me long to get through ff.net's s/t stories.

MY FANFICTION @ ff.net

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      ok VB, you owe me chica!...I'm delivering as you asked...

Shep and Teyla sig, from promo pics...

Spoiler:

Almost all my fics are pg-13...here's my link @ ff.net...but you may have read them already since i know it didn't take me long to get through ff.net's s/t stories.

MY FANFICTION @ ff.net
      I'm having trouble reading the text on your sig... What does it say?

The picture is lovely, and the font is nice... I just can't see all the letters I guess... I'm sure it's lovely and fits J/T perfectly... I'm just blind (my sisters will agree)...and that's after lasik.
      The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
        Cool. You're going to write "my" challenge.

Intriguing question... I'm sure someone could answer that with something that wouldn't be PG... Um, was that poke intended for someone in particular?
        Nope! That poke wasn't intended for anyone special. But if you would like to write about it...feel free! *Runs off again to work on Ch8 of RLB*

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

The picture is lovely, and the font is nice... I just can't see all the letters I guess... I'm sure it's lovely and fits J/T perfectly... I'm just blind (my sisters will agree)...and that's after lasik.
          I know! I can't read it either! *OK, really leaves this time*

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

yeah some can see it and some can't....freaky screens...

But the verse is:

So they lov'd as love in twain
            Had the essence but in one
            Two distinct, division none...
            -W.Shakespeare

ok this is my notice: unless there's some major awesome promos that come out...I'm skipping out for the next month.

Those who know me...know where to find me........

VB-We made it to PAGE 800....

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hey! We hit 800 pages! *Does little dance*

Comment

Good-night everyone! I might be back in a few hours, but not likely...

Comment

Bye Bye Witchy. Don't be gone too long.

Camywhere are we on the challenge?

Comment

Witchy and Fishy, thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked the banner/icons.

:-)

Thanks also to anyone I haven't thanked. The thread's moving so fast that I miss posts sometimes.

I may do some writing today. I don't know.

Camerine, I did a few short John/Teyla PG-13 fics. One's a wip, so I won't give you that URL. I don't know when it'll be finished. Here's a link to a short fic that I wrote last year:

http://doxymom.livejournal.com/1530.html#cutid1

I mostly write R, though, for mature themes--not necessarily violence or sex, just stuff that's a bit more raw than I'd want my 13 year old to read. (If my children were that old.)

Have a great day!
                    Doxymom

Comment

I recently dropped the rating on Never Alone Again to PG-13 because I just didn't feel it warranted an 'R' rating... and my Betas were telling me that, along with Camy. I removed some of the extremem profanity... guess I just can't write R.

As for Home... well... I've got my own ideas as to what Shep had on his mind... lets just say they are NC-17...

My fanfiction is on Convergence (Not all of it yet) and Fanfic, (see link in sig).
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Thanks guys! I will start reading those soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          I recently dropped the rating on Never Alone Again to PG-13 because I just didn't feel it warranted an 'R' rating... and my Betas were telling me that, along with Camy. I removed some of the extremem profanity... guess I just can't write R.

As for Home... well... I've got my own ideas as to what Shep had on his mind... lets just say they are NC-17...

My fanfiction is on Convergence (Not all of it yet) and Fanfic, (see link in sig).
                          Just read Never Alone Again - very good. Hope you update soon. Great stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! I have been PMing back and forth to a new member, and they are a little shy about posting. Here is the link to their profile. I think that they are a Sheyla shipper, not sure.

Profile link: http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=19714

Anyway, please welcome them to the site and encourage them to de-lurk.

—Camerine

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                              Hello everyone! I have been PMing back and forth to a new member, and they are a little shy about posting. Here is the link to their profile. I think that they are a Sheyla shipper, not sure.

Profile link: http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=19714

Anyway, please welcome them to the site and encourage them to de-lurk.

—Camerine
                              Hi! I'm new to Gateworld. Thanks for the warm welcome, Angel007. After the intro, I had to post!!!

I do hope the writers give us a Sheppard and Teyla pairing. Sooner rather than later would be great!!! I've been looking at all the artwork here and you guys are very talented. I hope to post here again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman
                                Hi! I'm new to Gateworld. Thanks for the warm welcome, Angel007. After the intro, I had to post!!!

I do hope the writers give us a Sheppard and Teyla pairing. Sooner rather than later would be great!!! I've been looking at all the artwork here and you guys are very talented. I hope to post here again soon.
                                Welcome expendable_crewman

I am pretty new here too but there are lots of nice people and its always great to see another John/Telya supporter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X