John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs around madly*

Why didn't anyone tell me we had some!! Albeit only two group ones but still!

And DAMN!! they are all look REAL fine... John in that leather jacket... *fans self*

For others whom haven't seen: http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/gl3.1.html

awesome sig by Camy!
    Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Hey, everyone! Glad to see the JT party is going so well.

Camy, you're doing wonderfully! None of this would be happening without you, hon!

You've all been so incredibly busy. Love the art, everyone. Sorry I don't have time to give individual feedback. I only have a few minutes on the Net.

I'm going to try to do a couple of icons and maybe a banner today.

The Season 3 pics are sooo cool. Love John's new jeans and leather jacket. Did Teyla have a new shirt? Sorry, it looked almost the same to me.

Have a happy JT day!

Doxymom

Comment

Yeah i think that she does have a new shirt Doxymom but it is very hard to tell!!!

Is it just me or does Teyla look a lot slimmer than before???

And i definately agree about the jacket, (he looks amazing), who wouldn't???

Just going to watch england in the world cup, if i'm not back by this evening i'll review all of the artwork and anything else tomorrow morning.

Have fun!!!
        Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          Top Ten Reasons John Uses 'The Look':
          1. To get Teyla alone---for some physical affection.
          2. While Teyla threatens his ability at producing future generations, with a P90, if she catches him with a kirkette.
          3. Whenever he sees Teyla's well-endowned anatomy..ie derriere and bosom.
          4. Whenever Teyla walks away from him.
          5. Whenever he sees Teyla hugging another guy.
          6. When McKay gets the last turkey sandwich, that Teyla made for him.
          7. To get out of babysitting his and T's, rugrats and...Ronon.
          8. When Teyla says, it's laundry day.
          9. To get out of writing up the mission report that was due 2 hours before.
          10. When he doesn't want to go to the med-lab.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

VB
          eee cute. You should make these into fics, VB.

Comment

I am back with the news that, since I couldn't put up the next chapter of Raindrops Like Blood, I posted the next part of my holidays series, because it was already typed up. Oh, and it has the McWeir baby!

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2983024/1/

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Very funny lists VB.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Shep's jacket? To me, it looks cheap and shiney.

Doxy I'm sure Teylas top is the same one as she's worn before. The one from Micheal and other late s2 eps.

I second the Bring Back Bates (and Grodin)!

Comment

Yep! You would be the only one...

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Hey, I have a question for everyone. I have been thinking on it, and was wondering what everyone else thinks.

Do you actually think that John and Teyla should be together? (Pick A, B, or C)

A: Yes. Right now!

B: Yes, but not until the end of thew show.

C: No, not at all. Maybe in Fanfiction, though.

Personally, I would pick A or B.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                    Hey, I have a question for everyone. I have been thinking on it, and was wondering what everyone else thinks.

For this specific thread..i think C is really not necessary, since we all agree they should be together on the show.

Personally If they were to get together right this minute..I would feel cheated. I think their relationship has much more potential to develope.

So i'm for B. Developed through out the life of the show with them slowly, and steadily getting together. it would be more believable.

Anyway, VB, i think you requested something like this, and I'm still working on a sig from the j/t promo pic for you...

But here's The Teyla's Boys...sig..

Spoiler:

original color

weird color

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007

I would actually like to see the writers get them together. Make it definite that they do have feelings for each other and actually show them dealing with the consequences. Why do the dance with will they or won't they. Are they no writers out there who could deal with two people in a relationship.

I'm not saying I want too much focus on their relationship but just that we know it is going on in the background. It would be a great way of finding out more about each of their backgrounds. John doesn't really open up to anyone and it would be nice to see him open up to Teyla and her to him. It could give them both more depth and give us a glimpse into their inner most feelings.

It shouldn't make any difference on missions because we know that they care about each other anyway but just that they havn't told each other yet. And if John tried to flirt with any hot young babes Teyla could kick his ass.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bella, I thought it looked like the top from Micheal, but the pics are so dark I can't tell.

As for the question. I think I'm weird in that I think of the show in two different "worlds". 1) the show world and what the writers will likely do. In that world, I'd like ust until the end of the show's run and then for them to get together. 2) the fictional story world which can be done in fanfic. In this world I'd like the together on the side now or not too long from now. The characters have known each other for around three years and their being together is not unrealistic.

A plausible fanfic could even have put them together in early Season Two, right after TLG, and have them get really close.

Doxymom

Comment

A new banner and a couple of icons I made. Just trying to relax.

Hope you like them!
                          Doxymom

Comment

Yep! I love them! I like the first one best, though. Hey, is it just my computer, or everyones? On FF.net, I can't review! Anything! I just read some great stories and I want to review, but it isn't working.

What is happening is when I click the review button, it says that I have to wait 30 seconds before submiting another review. Problem is, I haven't submitted a review in 30 hours!

Oh, well. I will just have to wait. In the meantime, I will write.

Oh, and I am not going to be around much, because my grandma is here all the way from half across the US! Sorry! I will try to stick up some pics or something soon, though!

—Camerine

Comment

Thanks, Camerine!

As for ff.net, that happens to me every so often. They have a LOT of glitches. Try waiting a few minutes then submitting again. If it still doesn't work you may have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm in a creative mood and may do more JT icons later today.

Doxy

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
                                X