No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wonderful quality pics warrior thank you for posting.

Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Fishyone...Are you still waiting for VB? let me handle this! I'll be back...maybe I will try one of the dialogues' but I'm on my way home now...and have loads of stuff to do...
      You don't have to bother her. She told me she'd be getting it back to me today, and I can wait. I was just saying that to let you know that I did, in fact, attempt the challenge.
      The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
        Keeping the captions going...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ctrum/Pop1.jpg
        John: Teyla, I just wanted to tell you that, uh I really like you.
        Teyla: I like you also John.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ctrum/Pop2.jpg
        John: I just don't think I'm ready to move on to the next stage of our relationship though.
        Teyla: And why is that?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ctrum/Pop3.jpg
        John: Well, I just don't think I'm ready to share my popcorn yet.
        Teyla: Ugh, John it is only popcorn! You will not be able to eat the entire bowl yourself. I only want a few pieces!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ornstealer.jpg
        John: (thinking) To share or not to share...
        Teyla: (thinking) Good thing I brought my fighting sticks along...
        Hilarious captions. Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

And to all the newbies...Welcome to the Family!
          FISHYONE....JESSM
          Thanks for the welcome. This is a very nice place, and I'm glad to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
            This is bloody genius! I absolutely love this not only for the art involved- but the quote and it's meaning. AWESOME! Can I snerch? I can't use it now, but when the big push for the web-site is over, I definitely want to use it.
            Thanks very much. Let me just put some ice on my head so it doesn't swell all out of control.

And yepper, feel free to use it. Anything I post here is up for grabs unless otherwise noted.

Comment

Wow, I am way behind on all the postings! Let's see if I can get caught up all at once, LOL!

Camy--Beautiful banner, loved the colors especially!! You always seem to have such a good eye for color!

BP--LOVED your Sanctuary caps and summaries. You always have such great insight! Thanks so much!

Angel--Finally got a chance to start reading your fics! I haven't finished them all yet, but just wanted to say, nice job! I'm really enjoying them! Thank you!

Nicole--I loved your fic as well!! I hadn't read the first one, so had to read that one first before the sequel. Can't wait to read what happens next!

Warrior--Your Runner caps are GORGEOUS!! Such beautiful quality. You and Annie Sheppard have such amazing quality caps. Thank you so much for sharing them!! Loved the ones of J/T tied up together especially!

Spectrum--The caps/story with the popcorn was hilarious! I was laughing so hard. Got strange looks from people walking by my office. Thanks!

Jules--Your banner and quote from Antoine de Saint-Exupery (hope I spelled that right, lol!) is breathtaking. I think it's one of my favorites yet. Beautifully done!!

Thanks so much everyone for all your amazing art!!! My collection just keeps growing and growing! My poor computer is starting to hate me, LOL!
              I'm using all my free time to finish up a vid for VB, so might disappear again for a few days, but just wanted to pop in to get caught up a little!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Steph
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
                Wow, I am way behind on all the postings! Let's see if I can get caught up all at once, LOL!

Nicole--I loved your fic as well!! I hadn't read the first one, so had to read that one first before the sequel. Can't wait to read what happens next!

Steph
                thanks hun. ) I'm glad you liked it. I'm hoping to have the next up before the end of this week. )

nicole

Comment

I took one of the challenges )

It was the start with the sentence : I never wanted to be in love

I wrote this one in first person. That's a first time for me I think. )

Title: Possession Sucks
                  Author: Nicole
                  Paring: John/Teyla
                  Rating: PG-13 (just in case for launguage)
                  Summary: John POV from a scene in The Long Goodbye
                  Spoilers: Major from "The Long Goodbye"
                  unbetaed so hopefully i caught most of the errors. I apologize in advance for any.

find it here: http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/51001.html

Feedback like always is love...i need it LOL ))

Comment

Angel--Finally got a chance to start reading your fics! I haven't finished them all yet, but just wanted to say, nice job! I'm really enjoying them! Thank you!
                    Thanks so much for your kind words!

Nicole, I am running over to read your fic ... I think. It doesn't look like it wants to work. *Grumbles at stupid computer* Oh, wait! There it goes!

Wow ... we are almost to 16,000 posts! Only about 250 to go... And knowing us, we will hit it by tomorrow! *Laughs and runs off to catchup on more posts*

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Nicole, I LOVE YOUR FIC! I think you should do another one ... you know, a sequel. I hope so, but if not, oh, well. I love it!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Hehehehehe...lots of thank you's in here....

So, Thanks...

Um...Bella....you can rest...not really, I want you to take on the funny, humourous wallpaper challenge! That should be fun...

Um..I have a present...I've been telling you guys that the pics for Sanctuary, I think are one of my favorites....there's just so much there...to cry SHIPPY!

Nicole..I am off to read your fic....and soon more ideas and fun challenges to come!

Hugs to everyone! lots of J/T love in here...

I'm so loving the captions...EXCELLENT WORK, girls....

Spoiler:

Nicole, I am off to read! YIPPEE....

AG...HoN! I"M SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!HIP HIP HORRAYYYYY!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, so, it's not anything from the challenges, but I made something.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rs/stssbs2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            This is really nice Camy! I like it. Is the art work yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                              Nicole, I LOVE YOUR FIC! I think you should do another one ... you know, a sequel. I hope so, but if not, oh, well. I love it!
                              thanks so much hun

I'm glad you liked it. i actually was tossing the idea around of taking another challenge and doing teylas POV. Anyone interested in that?

thanks again Angel

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                                Okay, so, it's not anything from the challenges, but I made something.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rs/stssbs2.jpg

Oh i love it great idea. and it's so true.

nicole

Comment

Working...
                                X