Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porthos1013
    Wow, that's a lot of...cleaning...
    Who said anything about cleaning? That's Carson's and Radek's job (and I might just be able to get Kavanaugh to join )

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      That is just wrong, poor McKay! How much do you want for him??!!
      How much are you willing to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        How much are you willing to pay?
        Nothing, I got a better idea.
        *runs out of thread*
        *goes to Dr Who filming studio*
        *grabs John Barrowman and David Tennant and holds them at ransom*

heehee

I'll let them go as soon as I have the real Rodney

sigpic

Comment

Oh McKay's girl you shouldn't have them together to much John might get the wrong idea about David. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Oh I have an even better idea, why don't we just jointly hold them all hostage? We can share them!

Comment

This thread just gets crazier and crazier

Oh McKay's girl you shouldn't have them together to much John might get the wrong idea about David. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Oh I have an even better idea, why don't we just jointly hold them all hostage? We can share them!
            Hmm... what if John gets the wrong idea with Rodney?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              This thread just gets crazier and crazier
              I never started this some one else said he was a clone I was mearly pointing out he was not and then he had to open his mouth.

Originally posted by McKay
              Hmm... what if John gets the wrong idea with Rodney?
              Personally I wouldn't have a problem with that lol and I am not entirely sure Rodney would either well it would be flattering to have a great guy like John Barrowman interested in you, wouldn't it?

I really need to stop this now, this is going to end up in a very bad place. The Mods would not approve.

Comment

Girls, I'm near a heart attack! I dreamed about DH last night! And, OMG, it was one of the most vivid and detailed dreams I ever had! I know this is a PG forum, so I try to describe it with halfway decent words and I'll leave out details: Me - watching DH/RM (who knows) - in a bathtub full of clear water - having much fun splashing around - completely unaware of his surrounding - and of course *whispers* without even the slightest bit of clothing!!
                It was only a very short part of a longer dream and I really have no idea why he appeared in this scene in this dream, but it was, well, great! Maybe it was triggered by looking through that SG magazine right before turning out the light for the night and a good dose of ibuprofen for some female problems. But no matter what the reason was, it was - wow. I didn't even know I could dream that visually... *blushes*

Sorry, I just had to tell someone otherwise I'd burst from excitement!
                Am I a naughty girl?
                Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  ME-watching DH/RM (who knows) - in a bathtub full of clear water - having much fun splashing around - completely unaware of his surrounding - and of course *whispers* without even the slightest bit of clothing!!
                  It was only a very short part of a longer dream and I really have no idea why he appeared in this scene in this dream, but it was, well, great!
                  Am I a naughty girl?
                  Bye, A.
                  Haha, you have scene's in your dreams? lol

That is classic stuff, bathtub! Oh, was there a duck, I think he would secretly have a duck in the bath.

Well that beats my David/T.A.R.D.I.S dream, who knows what might have happened if I hadn't thought "this is weird" and woke up.

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                    LOL! Oh my gosh, you gals are so funny! Now, how to insinuate myself into this madness...
                    Well, ra-hanna, not so ancient and I finally got in, Hermiod beamed us down, but not without his usual patented Asgard-snark. At first he told us he wasn't allowed to, because he thought we were carrying weapons, and we all know that Asgard transporters can't be used to transport weapons. I guess he didn't understand that squirtguns filled with chocolate sauce aren't really considered lethal, but we didn't really want to explain to him why we needed them...You'd think that our constant pestering and my pleading that it was my birthday so he owed me a present finally would wear him down, but sadly he's a stubborn little grey guy. (I could have sworn I heard him mutter something in Asgard about never understanding earth females and their infernal hormones.) We eventually had to resort to a more...forceful arguement. Hermiod is now bound and gagged, sitting outside of Novak's quarters, with a shiny red bow on his head. Anyway, now we're in, and ra-hanna is checking out a good place to hide and jump McKay when he comes back, not so ancient is busy refilling her squirt gun with chocolate sauce, since she used most of it during the mini-coup-de-tat we staged to gain access to the transporter, and McKay's girl is simultaneously hording all the clones in a corner and trying to talk not so ancient into letting her borrow her second squirt gun, for educational purposes, of course. But I'm following Renenutet's tip on the powerbars, and I'm raiding his stash right now. You don't think he'll mind, do you?
                    Oh gosh! I hope no one walks by my cubicle. They're bound to ask why I'm crying and it would be hard to explain that I'm crying cause I'm trying not to laugh out loud. Asgard with a shiny red bow on his head. Ohhhhh that's a photoshop disaster waiting to happen.

Well kids, Radek heard the commotion that the clones, Porthos, not so ancient, McKay's Girl and I were causing in McKay's quarters. (I told not so ancient not to let the clones have the squirt gun. They're like little kids so what ever one wants the others want it too. ) So Radek came into McKay's quarters to see what was going on. Of course, that was at the exact moment that the clones were fighting over the gun and poor Zelenka got covered in chocolate. (Poor squishy! {::see devilish grin on my face::}) So I ushered Dr.Z into the bathroom to "help" him "clean up." {::devilish grin still on my face::}. I looked around Rodney's bathroom while Dr.Z removed his shirt. Pretty clean bathroom for a man. (Good job Renenutet.) And as I was instructing him to remove his pants, he had a spot of chocolate on them which of course he couldn't see but I swear it was on the back of them, I noticed McKay's rubber ducky sitting on the shelf in the tub. So Dr.Squishy, I mean, Dr.Z asked what we were doing there so I of course told him the truth. We're on a special ops mission to secure the safety of Atlantis's head scientist. I explained that someone was trying to use the asgard technology to beam into McKay's room and wreck havoc. {ahem}. Luckily, Dr. Z didn't question the squirt guns filled with chocolate. But now the bad news. Dr. Z informed me that McKay is on an offworld mission till Friday. Hmmmm...that should give us plenty of time to place the hidden cameras in his room.
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                      Oh gosh! I hope no one walks by my cubicle. They're bound to ask why I'm crying and it would be hard to explain that I'm crying cause I'm trying not to laugh out loud. Asgard with a shiny red bow on his head. Ohhhhh that's a photoshop disaster waiting to happen.

Well kids, Radek heard the commotion that the clones, Porthos, not so ancient, McKay's Girl and I were causing in McKay's quarters. (I told not so ancient not to let the clones have the squirt gun. They're like little kids so what ever one wants the others want it too. ) So Radek came into McKay's quarters to see what was going on. Of course, that was at the exact moment that the clones were fighting over the gun and poor Zelenka got covered in chocolate. (Poor squishy! {::see devilish grin on my face::}) So I ushered Dr.Z into the bathroom to "help" him "clean up." {::devilish grin still on my face::}. I looked around Rodney's bathroom while Dr.Z removed his shirt. Pretty clean bathroom for a man. (Good job Renenutet.) And as I was instructing him to remove his pants, he had a spot of chocolate on them which of course he couldn't see but I swear it was on the back of them, I noticed McKay's rubber ducky sitting on the shelf in the tub. So Dr.Squishy, I mean, Dr.Z asked what we were doing there so I of course told him the truth. We're on a special ops mission to secure the safety of Atlantis's head scientist. I explained that someone was trying to use the asgard technology to beam into McKay's room and wreck havoc. {ahem}. Luckily, Dr. Z didn't question the squirt guns filled with chocolate. But now the bad news. Dr. Z informed me that McKay is on an offworld mission till Friday. Hmmmm...that should give us plenty of time to place the hidden cameras in his room.
                      Hmm, did I miss something? I thought this was the *Thunk* thread? O.K so you all like to write and read and that's great but um what about some pics? I want pics. Geez want something done....

Rodney: "No I said McKay *Thunk* Thread".
                      "What do you mean there isn't one?"
                      "There is a McKay/Hewlett *Thunk* thread?"
                      "Who the heck is Hewlett?"
                      "Oh forget it, go to the Shepp *Whump* instead".

John: "Hey"!

*Goodnight*

Comment

I'm not gonna comment about McKay authenticity but anyway.... Thanks for liking my handy work in the bathroom. It's so hard to keep it clean. He insists of standing in fornt of the shower, stripping and then throw his clothes across down the little hall. I wouldn't be suprised if he played baseball, he gets the boxers to hit the wall above the headboard. LOL sometimes when he gets to his room, he'll just throw his sweaty shirt at me and tell me to try to not fold it or put it in the hamper. I'm so bad though. I'd rather hold onto the shirt because it smells like him and then there's one spot that'll get me to think 'gross' and put it in the hamper. It's usually a weird food stain that I can't identify.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Rodney: "Who the heck is Hewlett?"
                          Now that's funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                            I'm not gonna comment about McKay authenticity but anyway.... Thanks for liking my handy work in the bathroom. It's so hard to keep it clean. He insists of standing in fornt of the shower, stripping and then throw his clothes across down the little hall. I wouldn't be suprised if he played baseball, he gets the boxers to hit the wall above the headboard. LOL sometimes when he gets to his room, he'll just throw his sweaty shirt at me and tell me to try to not fold it or put it in the hamper. I'm so bad though. I'd rather hold onto the shirt because it smells like him and then there's one spot that'll get me to think 'gross' and put it in the hamper. It's usually a weird food stain that I can't identify.
                            Nice visual. What was it that Drwho'srose asked for? Oh yeah, pictures. Hmmm...pictures, headboard, shower, ...for some reason I keep thinking of teapots.
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I have to figure out a way to draw the floor plan for the room to get everyone to see what happens in it.

Comment

Haha, you have scene's in your dreams? lol
                                That is classic stuff, bathtub! Oh, was there a duck, I think he would secretly have a duck in the bath.
                                Yes, I have scenes in my dreams. I dream in sort of sequences sometimes, switching between locations, sometimes these "scenes" are connected like a story, sometimes not - my head is a weird place!
                                An no, there was no duck, just HIM having fun like a child, splashing, submerging...
                                But I can also imagine him and a little yellow duck.

Rodney: "No I said McKay *Thunk* Thread".
                                "What do you mean there isn't one?"
                                "There is a McKay/Hewlett *Thunk* thread?"
                                "Who the heck is Hewlett?"
                                "Oh forget it, go to the Shepp *Whump* instead".
                                John: "Hey"!
                                Hehe! Enjoyed that!

Hmm, did I miss something? I thought this was the *Thunk* thread? O.K so you all like to write and read and that's great but um what about some pics? I want pics. Geez want something done....
                                Yeah, me too, so:

Bye, A.
                                Last edited by Arlessiar; 27 July 2005, 09:27 AM.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X