No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now the conclusion to our story...Yes really!

Drwho'srose: Ooh, yes please.

Comment

O.K well yea! "Brotherhood" is starting, again, here.

Hmm, everything seems back to normal.

Butt...then again.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        O.K well yea! "Brotherhood" is starting, again, here.
        Oh great, they really repeat it and you get to see it! Then I don't have to tell you what happened in the end. Enjoy the show!

Oh, and I loved your picture story! So Rodney is free again, huh? How generous! Seems as if he doesn't really regret his involuntary stay...
        I wonder how much time he has to enjoy his freedom until the next girl whisks him away!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Oh The "Brotherhood" is really a good McKay ep. And action Beckett!

Originally posted by McKay's girl
          lol Drwho'srose! poor mckay I wonder if we've scared DH off this thread yet?
          Well I think he does have a sense of humour. I mean just look what they have him doing on the show! And I am not even referring to "Duet".

Then there is this!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            I wonder how much time he has to enjoy his freedom until the next girl whisks him away!
            Not long, he's mine now! You can have the clones thou, they're driving me nuts! They keep argueing and they've made a huge mess in Rodney's quarters
            I might just be able to persuade Kavanaugh to clean it up

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Well I think he does have a sense of humour. I mean just look what they have him doing on the show! And I am not even referring to "Duet".

Then there is this!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/24e730b0.jpg
              You need more than a sense of humour to survive this thread Great pic btw
              *joins in with the pillow fight*

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, strange way to thunk lately... yay for good old fashioned pics.
                Just remembered I had a DH dream. He wasn't in it exactly but he made me a wall. Yes, you read correctly, there was an odd art installation almost and people had other making walls for them with writing repeated on and I got one by DH, with sort of motivational writing on, I think. Odd even by my standards of dreams.

Comment

Not long, he's mine now! You can have the clones thou, they're driving me nuts! They keep argueing and they've made a huge mess in Rodney's quarters
                  I might just be able to persuade Kavanaugh to clean it up
                  McKay's girl!!! You put him back, he needs to stay on Atlantis for "Duet". Unless you are on Atlantis?

Now can I please have David Tennant, please, I will look after him promise. You keep John, I think he can teach Rodney
                  Spoiler:
                  how to kiss a guy. For "Duet"

Hmm, I can see this thread being shut down any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                    Just remembered I had a DH dream. He wasn't in it exactly but he made me a wall. Yes, you read correctly, there was an odd art installation almost and people had other making walls for them with writing repeated on and I got one by DH, with sort of motivational writing on, I think. Odd even by my standards of dreams.
                    Umm, Purpleyin...Dreams, "Pot calling the Kettle".

Comment

Weird dream hans, it's not as bad are mine. I had a dream once about a snake that likes to hammer nails in peoples heads =|

McKay's girl!!! You put him back, he needs to stay on Atlantis for "Duet". Unless you are on Atlantis?
                      *cough*yes*cough* Waiting for him to kiss me in Duet

Now can I please have David Tennant, please, I will look after him promise. You keep John, I think he can teach Rodney
                      Spoiler:
                      how to kiss a guy. For "Duet"
                      fine, you can have Tennant back And as for John, I'll have to keep an eye on him. I dont need Rodney turning over to the 'other' side, I need him!

Hmm, I can see this thread being shut down any day now.
                      I'm suprised it hasnt already

sigpic

Comment

fine, you can have Tennant back And as for John, I'll have to keep an eye on him. I dont need Rodney turning over to the 'other' side, I need him!
                        Thank you, now David Tennant and I are off to last week to get McKay. Talk about the best of both worlds!

Comment

Geez, you're all so funny, I read your posts and keep laughing and laughing! Rodney - captured and kissed a thousand times! He must have quite a few hickeys by now!

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                          Just remembered I had a DH dream. He wasn't in it exactly but he made me a wall. Yes, you read correctly, there was an odd art installation almost and people had other making walls for them with writing repeated on and I got one by DH, with sort of motivational writing on, I think.
                          Really weird dream. I'd like to know what was written on that wall!
                          I love dreams. Absolutely unpredictable, anything can happen.

And concerning pics, I made some caps from Boys of St Vincent:

This scene makes me cry every time:

Another sad but also sexy scene:

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Thank you, now David Tennant and I are off to last week to get McKay. Talk about the best of both worlds!
                            rofl!! I shoud've guessed You have one problem though, John and me are currently 'borrowing' the T.A.R.D.I.S You can have it back when we're done

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                              Well kids, Radek heard the commotion that the clones, Porthos, not so ancient, McKay's Girl and I were causing in McKay's quarters. (I told not so ancient not to let the clones have the squirt gun. They're like little kids so what ever one wants the others want it too. )
                              Hey, the clones were very persuasive. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

I mean really - kisses in exchange for a squirt gun? You'd give in, too.
                              ~*~*~*~*~*
                              not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Really weird dream. I'd like to know what was written on that wall!
                                I love dreams. Absolutely unpredictable, anything can happen.
                                Can't say, not on a PG-13 forum. Though it wasn't gutterish at all, just odd and hard to tell if it was really motivational or not.

EDIT: Did you guys see the Pileggi interivew on GW? DH manages to get a mention in everyones interviews, doesn't he.
                                Last edited by Purpleyin; 28 July 2005, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X