• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    MGM has put up David's "Extra" video...

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=107

Hee, bloopers!!!
    Not to rub it in to those of you that haven't been able to watch this yet, but this is the cutest video ever!!! So funny! He's so clever

And god he looks good in it...
    "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

LOL I love this! Especially the muppet show acting!
      He's so funny! And the blooper is hilarious, I want to see more of that stuff!

Since shooting for season 5 has begun I guess that David looks like in this vid again - short hair, no beard.
      Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post
      @Klenotka I have the same problem with the MGM videos and I have no idea how I can solve it I hope somebody puts it up on YouTube
      For a while I thought that I have the same problem with MGM vids, no matter which browser I use. But then I used Firefox and went away and forgot to close the website when nothing had happened for a while. About five minutes later the vid started! It probably just took that long to load. So whenever I want to watch a vid on the MGM site now I'll just wait for a while, and eventually every vid worked.

it would be great if he'd make it another time to Europe (not GB). Germany would be best Anyone can dream, right?
      I dream the same dream!

At P2 he told me that he'd like to come to Germany. That was probably just "what the fans want to hear" talk, but who knows, maybe, one day...

Bye, A.
      Last edited by Arlessiar; 21 February 2008, 12:44 PM.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Germany would be perfect! Euro isn´t that expensive as a Pound and it is close Well, Czech Republic would be great too But it is still a distant dream with one, big issue - money

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          For a while I thought that I have the same problem with MGM vids, no matter which browser I use. But then I used Firefox and went away and forgot to close the website when nothing had happened for a while. About five minutes later the vid started! It probably just took that long to load. So whenever I want to watch a vid on the MGM now I'll just wait for a while, and eventually every vid worked.
          This happened with me as well!
          I used Internet Explorer and it also took a long time to load. I had tried several times in the past and it never worked for me. I tried this today and thought that it would (again) never work and just left the window open while I read e-mail. Suddenly the music started blaring and I knew it was working.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

I have also a Firefox but I didn´t try it. I can do it and I will se if it works or not. Thanks for advice, Arlessiar

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

The video is 32 MB so it takes a while to download before it starts playing. If you don't have DSL, you have to be patient. I was checking out from work (oops don't let my boss know) where I have a really fast connection and it still took a while to play.

Where does David get these lines? "Chunky peanut butter," indeed! 8^)

And, oh, that's where David gets his great falling ability. "It's all about the Muppet fall." I've always admired how loose he is when he falls. And he's always so convincing when he's unconscious or asleep.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Some hi-res pictures and some of them are...dangerous! And BIG. So link, not direct post:

Cute, lost puppy

What do you mean by "where should I look first"?

Wow, it´s a new episode of Dr.Who!

You say that *you* got all fangirls?

I hope they are working for you. Photobucket makes me trouble today.

Comment

I really enjoyed that clip . I can't wait to meet him and say hello to Kate again

Comment

Hee, bloopers!!!
                    OMG! That was hilarious! Stargate McKay!!! I'll watch that!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      I can´t watch anything at mgm site Even with QuickTime, I just can´t. *kicks the computer*

you can watch it on youtube here!

Oh, and the pic...swoon*thunk*
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 21 February 2008, 06:56 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post
                        @Klenotka I have the same problem with the MGM videos and I have no idea how I can solve it I hope somebody puts it up on YouTube

It's on Youtube Click the link in my last post.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          The video is 32 MB so it takes a while to download before it starts playing. If you don't have DSL, you have to be patient.
                          I have DSL and it still took ages to load (see above). Seems McKay thunkers like us aren't patient enough when it comes to Rodney/David!

And, oh, that's where David gets his great falling ability. "It's all about the Muppet fall." I've always admired how loose he is when he falls. And he's always so convincing when he's unconscious or asleep.
                          As I said, this "Muppet fall" thing made me laugh so hard, and it also made me admire him even more! I could never do that! I'd be so afraid to let myself fall down from such a height on purpose (I'm 1,81m tall). I already wondered how he manages to make it look so perfect when he falls to the ground ("passes out" (sth that happened to me yesterday for the first time in my life)) and how he doesn't hurt himself in the process (see Duet, Hive etc.). It's looks more than convincing!

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

GW has some piccies from the Finale "The Last Man" OMG!

link to spoiler!!!pics you are warned!!!!

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4...0_03.jpg.shtml

Yeah it is odd I should pick that one to link to...
                            Spoiler:
                            look at his hands... I just want to go *aw* not sure why but he seems so vulnerable. Dam I am sure this eppy will make me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                              Where does David get these lines? "Chunky peanut butter," indeed! 8^)

I do wonder what goes on in his head somtimes - it must be a crazy and bizarre place to be!

Muppet Fall - so funny....... and yet so true!! To fall realistically you have to pretend to be a muppet! Crazy and bizarre........

GW has some piccies from the Finale "The Last Man" OMG!

link to spoiler!!!pics you are warned!!!!

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4...0_03.jpg.shtml

Yeah it is odd I should pick that one to link to...
                              Spoiler:
                              look at his hands... I just want to go *aw* not sure why but he seems so vulnerable. Dam I am sure this eppy will make me cry.
                              I swore i'd stay spoiler free - but seeing as i already knew what the big "surprise" was for this ep - i clicked!

All i can say is...
                              Spoiler:
                              ... he aged better than Shep did in CG!!
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

@Arlessiar also thank you for that advice! I'll try it this evening
                                about our dream: I agree with you, it was probably some kind of a "what the fans want to hear" talk, but I never give up hoping
                                Prague would also be ok for me it's about the same distance as Bad Salzdetfurth where the german wolfcons are hold... at least from my point here in Bavaria

liked the "Extra" video pretty much! (I knew somebody would upload it on YouTube, but nevertheless, thank you for the link ). His demonstration how to get hit by a stunner is hilarious *lol*

(I hope my english skills aren't too bad for this topic )
                                Last edited by LittleMcKay; 22 February 2008, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X