No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just posting three caps from critical mass.

Spoiler:

I love him, when he's serious.
    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
      And THE HAIR - it seems everyone is dissing it! *g* You should have seen Paul McGillion at P3, making fun of Joe and his hair, impersonating him perfectly, showing us how Joe's making sure that the holy hair stays untouched by others and looks spiky and nice!
      And the way David mocks the hair made me laugh so hard! He's such a great actor and such a funny guy! I seriously hope though that the JF fans know that he was just joking and don't think he's jealous or mean or something.
      He is hysterical! Seriously, that made my sides ache I laughed so hard. I love that David, Paul, Jason and Joe all make fun of each other and tease one another mercilessly. They are so cute when they do that.....I think it shows how close they are in real life---the fact that they are comfortable enough to do that. And if any fans think that David's comments were anything but funny, they need to get a sense of humor. Quickly. Even Jason has commented in interviews that David has been the brunt of jokes that he has played (mooning anyone? ), so David gets it as good as he gives it. Hmmm....that sounded kind of naughty.
      Thanks for posting the link to that vid! Very funny!

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson3Girl View Post
        Even Jason has commented in interviews that David has been the brunt of jokes that he has played (mooning anyone? ), so David gets it as good as he gives it.
        Ever since I read that thing about Jason mooning David I have been waiting to hear what David did in return! I am sure he did something! lol

A nekkid butt shot would be good right about now but... yeah... PG forum *sigh*
        Have to settle for this instead.

Comment

SPOILERS season 4:

Someone posted a comment on Joe M blog about this line in Kindred...
          Spoiler:
          McKay: I've encountered not one, but two different versions of myself...

The person was asking Joe what the other version was of McKay... we know about him meeting Rod in McKay and Mrs Miller.

I assume Joe M was meaning Replicator!McKay from TMC... but I haven't watched SG-1s Moebius for ages so did "our" McKay then encounter himself? I am pretty sure he didn't.

It is interesting that we have had so many AU/Alternative timeline McKay's... I make it 5 with a chance of a 6th! *correct me if I am wrong*

Moebius - different timeline/AU
          Before I sleep - different timeline
          McKay & Mrs Miller - Alternative Universe
          The Road Not Taken - Alternative Universe
          This Mortal Coil - Replicator McKay Clone
          Also...

Possibly The Last Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            SPOILERS season 4:

Someone posted a comment on Joe M blog about this line in Kindred...
            Spoiler:
            McKay: I've encountered not one, but two different versions of myself...

The person was asking Joe what the other version was of McKay... we know about him meeting Rod in McKay and Mrs Miller.

I assume Joe M was meaning Replicator!McKay from TMC... but I haven't watched SG-1s Moebius for ages so did "our" McKay then encounter himself? I am pretty sure he didn't.

It is interesting that we have had so many AU/Alternative timeline McKay's... I make it 5 with a chance of a 6th! *correct me if I am wrong*

Moebius - different timeline/AU
            Before I sleep - different timeline
            McKay & Mrs Miller - Alternative Universe
            The Road Not Taken - Alternative Universe
            This Mortal Coil - Replicator McKay Clone
            Also...

Possibly The Last Man.

No real spoilers, but an answer to Willow'sCat's question:

Spoiler:
            There was just the "Mr. Fantastic"-McKay who wasn't allergic towards citrus in Moebius. All the others didn't meet their alternate self, the AU SG-1 team only saw the others (who are also AU) on the tape.

Of all alternate McKays I like the style of the glasses!McKay from The Road Not Taken best.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              Of all alternate McKays I like the style of the glasses!McKay from The Road Not Taken best.[/SPOILERS]
              The McKay in "The Road Not Taken" got to see something that the normal McKay could only dream of. He got to see Samantha Carter naked
              Last edited by ykickamoocow; 25 February 2008, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                David wearing an interesting suit...you think he may be wearing it in "Splice"??

The video takes for EVER! to load but it is so worth it! Oh there is random *crap* at the start. Also she says "annoying Dr McKay" I could have done without that bit. However the between takes/moments are fun and David disses The Flan's hair.
                Thanks for the link - and the caps!

Hmmm, the "annoying Dr McKay" thing would usually roll right off my back, but there was something about the way she emphasised it..........

DH - just when you thought he couldn't get any cuter.
                Loved the mickey take of teh hair, and the behind the scenes bits. "Good job we're not mocking of the material!"
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Do you think that's the reason for the glasses?
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

No real spoilers, but an answer to Willow'sCat's question:

Spoiler:
                    There was just the "Mr. Fantastic"-McKay who wasn't allergic towards citrus in Moebius. All the others didn't meet their alternate self, the AU SG-1 team only saw the others (who are also AU) on the tape.

Of all alternate McKays I like the style of the glasses!McKay from The Road Not Taken best.
                    OK you confused me, he did meet himself in Moebius?

Or are you saying you think that was the only AU McKay other then Rod? 'Cause that ain't right.

Do you think that's the reason for the glasses?
                    LOL! Now, now... *heehee*

Comment

He did not meet himself in Moebius, nobody met himself in that episode. (My first part was just about Moebius).
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ARCTIC!!!!

You don't come here often enough!

And you brought goodies

*paws the pretty*
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                            ARCTIC!!!!

You don't come here often enough!

And you brought goodies

*paws the pretty*
                            I always read the thread I just lurk
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                              Here, try this page. They have tons of cons listed for all sorts of things for the rest of the year. And you can search by name, date, or location.
                              Thank you!

Smile under spoiler
                              Spoiler:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                Thank you!

Smile under spoiler
                                You're welcome!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X