Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler for OT

Spoiler:
    im really sorry about your cat and to all the other thunkers who lost a pet.

a pic posted on the jft of all the cast at comic con . DH looks really cute as he always does of course.

does anyone have any season 3 eps they'd like me to cap?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
      a pic posted on the jft of all the cast at comic con . DH looks really cute as he always does of course.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...eandcast-1.jpg
      That reminds me of a comment DH made during the autograph session. I gave him my autograph book, it's a book in which I collect all my autographs, and I print out photos of the stars and put them in there too (it's of course just for my personal use). For David I chose a pic from Comic con, one just of him, where he wears his shirt open at the collar. I gave the book to him and he saw the pic and said "Hmm, where was that?" And Jane, who was standing behind him said immediately: "Oh, that's Comic Con, your first convention!" He remembered it then and said "Oh yes, I still had lots of chest hair then!" I couldn't help laughing.

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
        That reminds me of a comment DH made during the autograph session. I gave him my autograph book, it's a book in which I collect all my autographs, and I print out photos of the stars and put them in there too (it's of course just for my personal use). For David I chose a pic from Comic con, one just of him, where he wears his shirt open at the collar. I gave the book to him and he saw the pic and said "Hmm, where was that?" And Jane, who was standing behind him said immediately: "Oh, that's Comic Con, your first convention!" He remembered it then and said "Oh yes, I still had lots of chest hair then!" I couldn't help laughing.

Bye, A.
        bless him. He does seem to like stripey shirts
        sigpic

Comment

Bit OT, but still about DH so that's ok. Went looking up Chinese Zodiac signs (being Chinese New Year and all) and found that David is a Monkey - anyone else find that kinda fitting?

My new favourite piccie!!

Last edited by Squonk; 18 February 2007, 06:00 AM.
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

(((((Willow))))) I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat.
            Spoiler:
            That has to really hurt knowing he may have been mewoing for help but was unable to.

One of the many cats I've had over the years was hit by a car. When I was 9 years old I came home from school one day to find my kitty dead on the side of the road. At first I thought she was sleeping because there were no signs of trauma or blood and her eyes were closed. But when I saw the flies flying around her, I knew.

A pic to cheer you up.

Originally posted by strivaria View Post
            I'm not sure I want to post enough to achieve the great title of 'super pooper'.
            I know what you mean.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            Oh, and I think I have Hewlett´s flu. I feel horribly today.
            *hugs* I hope you are feeling better soon.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
            Spoilers for Sunday and cos it's a bit OTish
            Spoiler:
            God, now i know i'm obsessed with Stargate!

I was listening to a bit of Queen (best band in the world IMHO) and was listening to All Dead All Dead. At the last lines "All dead, all dead but in hope i breath, i know i don't believe you're dead and gone." I immediately thought of Beckett!!
            I do that too sometimes when I'm listening to music. I think to myself "which character would this song fit."

Originally posted by Koshi700 View Post
            Hey all,

Just popping in for a quick hello. Sorry I haven't been around much, about the time I think RL is going to calm down it goes all crazy again. But, hey, at least I can say life is good.
            Hi Koshi! Glad everything is going well for you.

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
            For some reason I thought the caption for that second picture should be that the sign reads 'Will snark for food'.
            Brush or not, that's really funny!!

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
            Spoiler:

It's always hard to lose a pet, even one you weren't that attracted to. We lost our last lovebird yesterday. It was a shock, he was still young for a lovebird, only 10. One minute he was flying around, the next he was dead. We think he had a heart attack. It really upset my mum as he and another one were the first things she and my stepdad brought together, the first day as a real couple.
            *hugs* Sorry for your loss.

Maybe these pics will cheer us all up.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Willow, I am so sorry *hugs*. We had also two cats. They didn´t die, just got lost, which is horrible when you don´t know what happened.

One civil smile for you Spoiler for size
              Spoiler:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                Brush or not, that's really funny!!

Here you go...

sigpic
                by Kaaatie

Comment

Oh, god, that's totally hilarious! Seeing the line along with that face really brings it home to me how perfectly it fits!
                  Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                  Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                  -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
                    Oh, god, that's totally hilarious! Seeing the line along with that face really brings it home to me how perfectly it fits!
                    I know.

It was that pathetically feeble, pleading look that did it for me. Bless...
                    sigpic
                    by Kaaatie

Comment

I make it short: *g*

Bye, A.

Comment

Hi. Thanks for all the kind words and the piccies.

Spoiler:
                        We buried my cat in my parents backyard, I couldn't bare taking the body to the vets to dispose of it and as I am only renting it didn't seem right to bury him here. Anyway after that I had to tell my niece, she is only seven and she is also the one who named him, funny though she took it really well and was consoling me!

Comment

*snort* Oh my god that is so hilarious! Very nice I'm still laughing as I'm typing!

and Willow'sCat, I'm watching your "A New McKay" video again. I just love it! It makes me smile every time! There was a girl that auditioned on American Idol with that song and all I could think about was your McKay vid! Too funny
                          "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Don't know if anyone else has ever noticed this, but DH has had his teeth fixed. Not that it's all that important mind you, but here's the before and after. TBH, i quite like the crooked teeth.

Last edited by Squonk; 19 February 2007, 01:54 AM.
                            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk
                              Don't know if anyone else has ever noticed this, but DH has had his teeth fixed. Not that it's all that important mind you, but here's the before and after. TBH, i quite like the crooked teeth.
                              Yes, we talked about that a few times here and compared pics. There are caps of "Kung Fu" (can't post them atm, bad girl A. is at work...) where you can see the gap between his teeth very well, and today he doesn't have that gap anymore.

I liked it too, it was cute, but I can also understand why he had it fixed.

Bye, A.

Comment

hello all!!
                                ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                                (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

O.T
                                Spoiler:
                                its really hard losing pets....big hugs to ya willow
                                ..we had a budgie who died of a tumour..which was really bad since my sister (who owned him) was going through treatment fior a tumour

just to make this on topic..one of my pics from the ADB screening...he quality is crap but i think all the effect..i dunno the way the colour is kinda makes the pic cooler!

spoliered for possible size
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X