Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
    That would be all kinds of cool!

lol, you definitely have Rodney on the brain! I think it's safe to say that every RM thunker longs to have a Rodney dream. I hope your hubby wasn't mad/annoyed. Maybe he got a chuckle from it.
    I really want to see it on the big screen again!

And cindyz, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having DH/RM invade your brain - he can invade mine anytime he wants *squeezes McKayClone a little closer*
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
      Good Morning DH/RM thunkers!...McKay! guess I was dreaming about him again. the actor and character are invading my brain. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is allright...isn't it?
      Oh, McKay dreams are the best. I've had a few, but usually I'm in his body. Don't ask me why and this isn't the place to say what I usually do.
      Thanks for the pics. Cute

Pavaneofstars- you're at 1500! Congrads!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
        Oh, McKay dreams are the best. I've had a few, but usually I'm in his body. Don't ask me why and this isn't the place to say what I usually do.
        Oooooookay! lol

Congrats on the milestone pavaneofstars
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Should I be worried for you? j/k

Originally posted by Mercury973
          Pavaneofstars- you're at 1500! Congrads!!!
          Thanks for the green!

David's updated!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Ah, Hewlett, you crack me up. Rouge squirrel indeed.

Let's just say that some dreams I've had are a touch too slashy for this board and leave it at that.

35-ish days until the Vancouver convention. We get our pictures taken in the jumper. *geek alert*

sigpic
            Sig by im_meli
            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
              Congrats on the milestone pavaneofstars
              Thanks!

Ah, Hewlett, you crack me up. Rouge squirrel indeed.
              Yes, I've never heard of a squirrel stowing away on a plane and then having to land midflight to capture the squirrel.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                apparently sometime during the nite my husband claims I woke up and touched his arm and asked him if he was McKay! guess I was dreaming about him again. the actor and character are invading my brain. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is allright...isn't it?
                It's more than alright I think - and pretty funny in this special case! Poor hubby of yours, like pavaneofstars I hope he wasn't confused or even irritated.

Originally posted by psychofilly View Post
                I was kind of dissapointed in the extra pictures for teh Hewlett. I mean they could have done at least one butt shot like they did for Teh Flan.
                Yeah, a hewletty dignity pic is definitely in order to keep the fans happy.

I think it's safe to say that every RM thunker longs to have a Rodney dream.
                As some of you might know (as I posted about it here) I had lots and lots of DH/RM dreams in the past, but since I only sleep a few hours every night I don't have any dream I'd be able to remember anymore. How I long for a nice Rodney dream by now!

Hehe, how I love this geeky guy. Wow, he's updated early in the day this time.

And he's a member of the SAG! Hehe, wonder when he'll get his (deserved) SAG award!

He linked to that article about the squirrel, and although the article is kinda sad I had to laugh, because that nibbling squirrel in the photo looks exactly like the small squirrel figurine I gave to David and Jane at the con as a present.

By the way, pavane, I played around on dgeek and found your profile. I clicked on this connections thing because I wanted to find out what it is. I still have no clue because now it says that the connection with you is pending acceptance, whatever that means! So don't be confused if strange messages appear or something like that. It's just me, and no, I'm not stalking you, but it seems you became my test object!

And congrats on 1500 posts!!!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I come bearing Rodney music tribute with a James Bond theme

Title:
                  Nobody Does It Better
                  Artist: Carly Simon
                  Vidder: doylefan22
                  Summary: Nobody does it better than our Rodney...
                  Pairing/Character: Rodney McKay
                  Category: Tribute/Humour
                  Format: wmv

Links to download and an embedded YouTube on my journal. Enjoy
                  sigpic
                  by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                    I come bearing Rodney music tribute with a James Bond theme
                    Title: Nobody Does It Better
                    Artist: Carly Simon
                    Wheee, that's my fav Bond song!

Bye, A.

ETA Have figured out how the connection thingie at dgeek works, now I'm friending.

Comment

I agree with David about The Departed. It's a fantastic movie.

Congrats on 1500 pavaneofstars!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                        Wheee, that's my fav Bond song!
                        I was listening to it just after watching a bit of SGA and thought 'omg! That's Rodney's song!'
                        sigpic
                        by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                          I was listening to it just after watching a bit of SGA and thought 'omg! That's Rodney's song!'
                          You're right, I didn't really think about the lyrics before, but it fits! I love it to find songs that really fit his character. That's also why I loved the video on the con so much, "Fallen" by Sarah McLachlan. The lyrics of that song and pics from "Trinity" - woah...

Bye, A.

Comment

One I really want to vid for Trinity and the aftermath is Vindicated by Dashboard Prophets.

The one I really loved at the con was 'Man I Feel Like A Woman' for Duet.

Oh and Deeper Underground for the Genii was great.
                            sigpic
                            by Kaaatie

Comment

Doyle,the vid was great! and does anyone have links to those other vids you guys are talking about?

Comment

EEEEEEP!!!! There's going to be a screening of ADB in San Jose CA, not an hour away from me?!?!?!? I'm SO going!

Anyone in the SF Bay Area looking to make a group affair of it? There's going to be me and maybe 2 or 3 other people..... Let me know!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X