No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I just say that Jane is absolutely lovely! She is so nice!

David is a very lucky man!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

That's you Klenotka! Ah I saw you, I think I was even in the room when you got your picture (I remember looking at your shirt), but we didn't really meet!
      Yeah, I had succes with the shirt I spoke in Czech to DN, it was me...there couldn´t be anyone else, there were only two of us

I so envy you the nice photos. My 3x zoom was useless and all my photos are fuzzy and I have there lots of heads of people sitting before me

But it was great, I spoke with DN about possibility coming to Czech Republic again. I asked if he could bring DH with him and he told me that he really spoke with him about this possibility! I hope this works!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'm jealous of all you guys who got to go to P2-sounds like you had a lot of fun.

How about a few caps from First Strike?
        Spoiler:

Love the matching shirts.

Comment

Arlessiar and Klenotka...I am really a tad bit jealous of the great pics you guys got with DH. The hug/arm around you ....dammit I so wanna have an opportunity to meet him.I must say...I have met a fair amount of SG/SGA stars...but DH and DN are 2 of the 3 i haven't met. the 3rd being PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
            Arlessiar and Klenotka...I am really a tad bit jealous of the great pics you guys got with DH. The hug/arm around you ....dammit I so wanna have an opportunity to meet him
            Bad thing is, I don't remember much of it, how it felt to have that arm there for example. These few seconds are over so quickly, and you concentrate on the photo and saying something and not stumbling and you look around and then there's the flash and it's over. I tried to concentrate more on David, and when I had my arm around his waist on Saturday I remember how that felt (a tiny bit soft - wonderful! I so wanted to pinch him there ), but I don't remember how it felt when he put his arm around me or how the fabric felt when I had my hand on his shoulder.

I do remember how hugging Chuck felt though, as we hugged for the duration of two photos, and our heads were pressed together and I felt the stubble of his beard...

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Arlessiar - Have you any idea how incredibly green i am right now! You got to hug the DH! And nearly pinch him. (Don't know if i could have resisted a little squeeze!)

*off in fantasy land*

PuddleJumper42 - love the caps

Spoiler:
              I loved the scene where they whisk him off to the Apollo mid-sentence
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                Can I just say that Jane is absolutely lovely! She is so nice!

David is a very lucky man!
                And Jane is a very lucky woman!
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I loved the scene where they whisk him off to the Apollo mid-sentence
                  That was too funny! I thought John's expression at the end was rather priceless.
                  Spoiler:

Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                  Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                  -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
                    That was too funny! I thought John's expression at the end was rather priceless.
                    Spoiler:

As you said - priceless!

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                      Bad thing is, I don't remember much of it, how it felt to have that arm there for example. These few seconds are over so quickly, and you concentrate on the photo and saying something and not stumbling and you look around and then there's the flash and it's over.
                      'Tis so true. That's how it was for me at the LA screening. It happens so fast. The thing I found myself concentrating on the most was his voice, as it's different from "McKay's voice."

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                      me getting called ninja was enough..and jane remembering me and the 2 of them asking me how i did in my tournament..then when i went in again jane said to me 'sorry for pickin on and embarrassing you earlier but we wanted to know how you got on!!' i was like ' dont apologise no need!! its fine thank you!! i cant believe you rememebred that!!'
                      Very cool!

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                      Two things that really excited me by the way was that Kate Hewlett recognised my nickname from her blog, and that Jane Loughman recognised it too!
                      Again - very cool!

Am loving the con stories and pics - keep 'em coming!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Ohhh you guys are so lucky to get to meet DH and everyone... sigh I'm so jealous.. but in a good way

I agree about the First Strike scene
                        Spoiler:
                        Rodney being beamed up to the Apollo mid sentence was sooooo cute.... but I also got the feel of Star Trek to many times in that ep.... not sure I want that.... oh well I still loved the ep

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Hello all!
                          I'm back to let you all know that the "surprise gift" that we organizing is now... organized! It is NOT a squirrel thing, or is it reserved to any group in particulare, it is something from any David Hewlett and/or Jane Loughman fan, everyone is welcome to join. Even if he/she is not a fan and just wants to help out! So...
                          As you all probably know, some time ago David Hewlett posted in his blog that he and Jane (his girlfriend) have gotten engaged. To celebrate this, a group of David's fans from various groups have gotten together to do a fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders in their honor, since DWB is David's favourite charity and he has said more than once that he'd rather we make donations to charity than get him gifts.
                          Our HQ to organize this has been:
                          http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group...breakfastfans/, because we wanted this to come as a surprise, but now we're ready to make it "public"!
                          We have set up a donations page here: http://www.firstgiving.com/HewlettWedding

The donations go directly to DWB and no fan will be handling funds. We have set a high goal, but with all the fans the Hewletts (and future Hewletts!) have, I'm sure that if everyone chips in, even with just a small amount, we can reach that goal. And this will mean help DWB save many lives of people all over the world.
                          We will also be collecting everyone's well wishes to print out and present to David and Jane in a scrapbook. You can leave your wedding wishes here: http://www.freewebs.com/dnjweddingguestbook/

Please join us, and spread the word. Even though they'll probably find out soon from browsing the internet, we'd like David and Jane to find out as late as possible, so don't directly email them or something! :-P Thanks!
                          Francy from Italy
                          Francis from Italy

Comment

Hey Seiya!!

Is it you I've got pictures of wearing the Saltire and the SCB t-shirt?
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just hunting through my DH/RM piccies and thought i'd throw this one in, just cos i think he looks great with that smile.

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                                Hey Seiya!!

Is it you I've got pictures of wearing the Saltire and the SCB t-shirt?
                                Ummm... I WAS wearing a Saltire, and I had SCB written on the back of my t-shirt (at P2), so it could well be me in the pictures. Show me, please?

(Just a reminder to everyone, please donate! http://www.firstgiving.com/HewlettWedding )
                                Francis from Italy

Comment

Working...
                                X