Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Yes, my holiday starts tomorrow, but we won't leave before Wednesday morning, I just took the day off tomorrow to have some time to pack. And so I'll also still have some time thunk a bit tomorrow before I have to leave the net. *sobs*

Aww :hugs: take a lot of pics, eat the good stuff (and pack some pepcid in case you eat some of the bad stuff ) and have heaps of fun. We'll keep DH...um...warm for you.

We'll miss you TONS.

And to say adieu, here's one of my favorite pics of two of our favorite guys (because they look so real-life chummy and adorable).

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
      I'd like to see DH #1 also. But, I won't call another person crazy, because like you, their voting for who they personally like the best. And theres nothing wrong with that. I don't think you'd like to be called crazy by someone just because you happen to like DH and they don't. Lets have a little tolerance for other peeps opinions!!!
      I've been voting but I just got the flu so I can't sit at the computer long to vote all the time like the last three days. Well, I'm off to watch more SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        My lovely puss cat is called Stiggy!! We rescued him about 18 months ago and that was the name he had! He is a poor old thing as he has eczema and was so sorry looking no-one wanted him. But I am a sucker for hard luck stories so just had to have him!
        What a sad story, the poor little guy! But I'm glad you took him in, gave him a home and love him and spoil him! He's sweet!
        Originally posted by Syera
        Boy... considering the way I eat and use citrus products around here, the poor guy would be dead at my house in no time flat.
        Same here. *sips cool, self-made lemonade*
        Originally posted by smushybird
        Aww :hugs: take a lot of pics, eat the good stuff (and pack some pepcid in case you eat some of the bad stuff ) and have heaps of fun. We'll keep DH...um...warm for you. We'll miss you TONS.
        Thanks, and I'll miss you all terribly, too! Will spend as much time here as I can before I leave tomorrow. I take my laptop with me, on it are all my SGA pics and even a few eps, so I'm well prepared.
        Oh, yes, pics, knowing me I'll make lots of them, will post some on my LJ when I'm back.

unknownterra - sorry to hear that you're sick! Get better soon!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hello. I had a rubbish day at work, I left early couldn't wait for it to end. I need some Thunking.

McKayRocks! I love your cat! You posted that in the Off-topic cat thread didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
            Hello. I had a rubbish day at work, I left early couldn't wait for it to end. I need some Thunking.
            Hi! Sorry to hear that you day was so bad!

Rodney comes to give you a big fat hug!

Hey, congrats on 4600!

Bye, A.

Comment

Hi Arlessiar! Just wanted to drop in and say bye berfore you go, hope you have a great time

McKay is happy you're leaving because he gets to spend more time with me!

only kidding!

MX - Your cat is so cute! I absolutely love cats and I really want one but dad isn't a pet person Infact he's got rid of our fish

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                Hi Arlessiar! Just wanted to drop in and say bye berfore you go, hope you have a great time
                Thanks! Hope that too!
                Still have a day left before I leave, so you won't get rid of me before tomorrow morning!
                McKay is happy you're leaving because he gets to spend more time with me!
                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Eye4203565.jpg
                only kidding!
                Be careful, or I'll take Rodney with me and leave an empty thunk thread behind for you!

Bye, A.

Comment

Hi! Sorry to hear that you day was so bad!
                  Lol! I got on my bus, which passes by my workplace on the way home, I didn't realise I had left our work sign out side on the path. I hope it doesn't get stolen.

Rodney comes to give you a big fat hug!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney86.jpg
                  Ooh I won't refuse that! *hugs Rodney till he can't breathe*

Hey, congrats on 4600!
                  Oh be quite.

Comment

Need to pack and clean up a bit now, see you in a few hours.

I'm already in holiday mood!

Note to self: get some of Rodney's sunscreen!

Bye, A.

Comment

Since polls are in at the moment I ask again - is there a McKay fan here who still hasn't voted on this old poll? Because Sheppard just gained six new votes, and I want Rodney to stay in the lead!

Bye, A.

Comment

Since polls are in at the moment I ask again - is there a McKay fan here who still hasn't voted on this old poll? Because Sheppard just gained six new votes, and I want Rodney to stay in the lead!

Bye, A.
                        They dont have Kavanaugh! I'm going to complain! *grumbles under breath*
                        Fear Me For I Am A Mature Symbiote!

Comment

I am back from Fantasy Festival It was great and I want to be back already But next saturday are new episodes of SGA and I am anxious.
                          I would post some photos of me in the con but since there were no famous people so I think you are not anxious to see just me.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Triangle.jpg

Note to self: get some of Rodney's sunscreen!
                            Or you could do like Hewlett in that there picture and put on something with long sleeves and a hat. I find it works pretty well... especially since I hate sunscreen. It's... icky, and with my skin I'd need an SPF of 10,308,243 anyway.
                            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Hello! I'm back - after a sort of boring trip this weekend The wedding was nice though.

Arlessiar, so sorry your bf got so sick after the wedding party.

Re: Comic Con - I'm way bummed. It's a short plane ride away from me and I can't go! *cries*

Hi Red Phoniex, glad you had a good time at the con (getting there sounded nerve wracking! ) and got to ask Rachel some questions. She seems like a really sweet person.

Welcome back Klenotka.

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              My hubbie has his own company and at the moment has a contract that takes him away alot so we try to spend time together as a family at weekends and so I may not get lots of chances to post! I know that is a time to catch up with friends in different time zones so I will miss that but family has to come first!
                              Absolutely! Family first.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                                I've been voting but I just got the flu so I can't sit at the computer long to vote all the time like the last three days. Well, I'm off to watch more SG-1.
                                Sorry to hear that!!! You really need to stay way from those lemons

Comment

Working...
                                X