• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKavanaugh ship thread :D

They make a very cute couple

A match made in heaven

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Do you have any instances from Atlantis that prooves your ship

--Tan
    (come up with good proof, and i'll support you)

Comment

They're both scientists... is that enough?

sigpic

Comment

MG needs professional help and she needs it soon
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Gaah! WTF??? It's ok Mg, there'll be help for you soon. *whispers* Can we get an orderlie in here? Make it fast, we have a situation.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson

--Tan
            There is a thin line between love and hate! And yay! McKay's Girl! My Kav appreciation thread bit the dust and I'm glad to see him make another appearance here. When is he coming baaaack??? I miss you, Kavvy-baby
            Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Ack! MG!! How could you pair those two together....Noooooo!!

Call the Psych ward...MG has really lost it now!
              sigpic

Comment

Buhahaha

thats funny
                BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                  They make a very cute couple

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45.../other/sb2.jpg

A match made in heaven
                  I can see it, no really! In 'The Gift' Rodney did have to agree with Kavanaugh. Well it's a start!
                  O.K cute might be going a little too far McKay's girl. Sorry I just don't like long hair on guys, unless they're named Jason. Ooh Dex and Kavanaugh! Now I know who would be the girl. Oh now I want a McDex or DeKay thread. Alright leaving now.

Comment

How about Kavex or Dekav?

Originally posted by scaryperson

--Tan
                    Kavanaugh saved McKay's butt in 38 minutes, that enough proof?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                      There is a thin line between love and hate! And yay! McKay's Girl! My Kav appreciation thread bit the dust and I'm glad to see him make another appearance here. When is he coming baaaack??? I miss you, Kavvy-baby
                      There a Kav thunk thread anywhere? If not just give me the link to the Kav appreciation and I'll bring it back up

sigpic

Comment

If thats the only criteria then I can think of quite a few ships
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          Please do

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            There has to be criteria! Who decided that? Plus there are a couple of Slash McKay/Kavs fics out there if you know where to look. Not that I have!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              There has to be criteria! Who decided that? Plus there are a couple of Slash McKay/Kavs fics out there if you know where to look. Not that I have!
                              There are?! Linky!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X