Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
    Agreed! I read some of SkippyDaTroll's ( I think thats what "it" called themself ) comment; some are quite clever and humorous, I even liked the poem. But on the other hand some of the comments are down right mean & nasty.

Ignoring it is the best policy. When you don't, its like trying to put out a fire with petrol. I won't post, but, to each is own.

BTW, this poll is not accurate by any stretch of the imagination, since you can vote every 5 mins!! If you want to make DH #1, I wish you luck ( I don't have the time to vote every 5 mins ). Amanda Tapping, who is current #1 is only 3,774 points ahead.................of second place David James Elliot!!!!! That makes DH a helluva way back there. Besides, I don't need a f**king poll to tell me DH is #1, he already is #1 in my book and ladies thats all that matters isn't it? Why do we feel the need to prove something to everybody else? Just so long as we believe it in our "own" hearts!!
    Wait? What poll is this?
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
      Wait? What poll is this?

http://www.celeeb.com/david-hewlett/

Comment

Strivaria - thanks, and also thanks for the reminder. I already have the towel on my list, among many other things. Hmm, wait, is there a Rodney clone on my list? Damn, I knew I forgot something *runs off to find her Dreamy!Rodney clone*

Syera - that's a funny icon! "I love me so" - tell your sister that it's great!

LoveBuzz - couldn't agree more!
        Fortunately a lot of the really rude comments of the troll have been deleted by now.

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I can't believe David is at 52! Crazy people.
          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
            I can't believe David is at 52! Crazy people.

I'd like to see DH #1 also. But, I won't call another person crazy, because like you, their voting for who they personally like the best. And theres nothing wrong with that. I don't think you'd like to be called crazy by someone just because you happen to like DH and they don't. Lets have a little tolerance for other peeps opinions!!!

Comment

Just a few pointing pics.

Bye, A.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back Arlessiar!

Syera - very funny icon your sister did!!!

I have voted on that site but missed all the comments!?!?! How did I do that (aged thunker alert! ) Went and read them now and thought how funny!! This troll is like a 2 year old child having a temper tantrum - they need an audience and if there is none then there is no point in continuing the behaviour. So if they are ignored they have nothing to work off of and should go away!

How funny that people spend time being trolls just to wind others up! Must have very sad lives (or probably no life at all and that is the problem )

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Sorry to double post but keep forgetting to say Congratulations to Germany!! Was really hoping you would win and get third! You hosted a brilliant world cup so all credit to you! Hope if we ever get to host it we look to you as an example of how to do it!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

hey fellow mckay thunkers
                    I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                      Sorry to double post but keep forgetting to say Congratulations to Germany!! Was really hoping you would win and get third! You hosted a brilliant world cup so all credit to you! Hope if we ever get to host it we look to you as an example of how to do it!!
                      Awww, thanks! How lovely is that?! *hugs Mx*
                      And thanks for the green darling, will also give you some soon, have to let some green love fly around first.

Have a pic first:

He's helplessly lying on the ground, quick, if you hurry you might be the first to pick him up and take him home!

Hi katrin! *waves*

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney44.jpg

He's helplessly lying on the ground, quick, if you hurry you might be the first to pick him up and take him home!
                        Oh Rodney helpless on the floor!!! I like the sound of that Arlessiar!! What shall I do with him?!?!?!?!?!?! A few thoughts spring to mind but this is a PG forum!!!!!

I think he will like living in Essex - and I do have a cat!!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

What shall I do with him?!?!?!?!?!?! A few thoughts spring to mind but this is a PG forum!!!!!
                          I have a few ideas as well, but, hmmm, you said it, PG my thoughts are not...
                          I think he will like living in Essex - and I do have a cat!!!
                          Hehe, don't forget to lend him out once in a while!

What's the name of your cat?

"Hmm, Essex, right? Ok, but Mx better doesn't serve anything with lemon in it!"

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            I have a few ideas as well, but, hmmm, you said it, PG my thoughts are not...
                            Hehe, don't forget to lend him out once in a while!
                            I think we have the same thoughts!! And I will issue cards like a library and lend him out!!!!

What's the name of your cat?
                            My lovely puss cat is called Stiggy!! We rescued him about 18 months ago and that was the name he had! He is a poor old thing as he has eczema and was so sorry looking no-one wanted him. But I am a sucker for hard luck stories so just had to have him! I have got him better but he needs regular injections of steroids to keep his eczema at bay and he is such a cuddle pot! He sleeps all snuggled up to me on my bed and is spoilt rotten! He is my 5th cat and my first boy cat! Unfortunately all the others are no longer with me but they were all rescued cats and had a good life with me!

Here is a pic of my soppy boy!!

Spoiler:

He is sitting on this very sofa at the mo sound asleep!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney42.jpg

"Hmm, Essex, right? Ok, but Mx better doesn't serve anything with lemon in it!"
                            I promise Rodney - no lemons!!!!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Boy... considering the way I eat and use citrus products around here, the poor guy would be dead at my house in no time flat. o_0
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I think we have the same thoughts!! And I will issue cards like a library and lend him out!!!!
                                Hehe, you realize that if you do lend him out, you may never get him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X