Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
    me too! We'll have to wear some form of I.D. So we'll know whose who.
    You can see what I look like in my profile. But it's always fun to wear badges

I'm going to cut it now and make this all PM. Back to the thunking! (not that we really stopped).
    So, any bigger versions of the latest promo pictures? Though DH is so gorgeous on them it might be lethal.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      May I ask for your assistance if the need arises (ordering or paying things or questions and such things), as I'm not that self-confident and I'm deadly afraid of doing something wrong!
      Of course you can!!! Goes without saying!! And Ali speaks german so we can ask her if we get stuck!!!

Did you get my PM's about the hotel?

Mx

PS now David is confirmed let's get Joe there too!!!! Love to see them 2 up on stage together!!!
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by surfinmuffin
        but if hes in England maybe a screening might follow.
        That would be absolutely fantastic!
        But I better don't get my hopes up regarding that.
        God im still so hyper there is no way I'm sleeping tonight! LOL
        Me too, me too! *bounces* Nearly midnight here and I'm sooo excited that I'm widely awake! I still can't believe it! I so hope everything works out fine! And there's so much left to plan! I'll never sleep again!
        Originally posted by Mx
        And I envy those of you going to the Vancouver con next year - don't you get a set tour?!?!
        The set tour, one of the things I'd cut off my right hand for! Being on the set must be so great!
        But I shouldn't complain, at least I also have something to look forward to now.
        Of course you can!!! Goes without saying!! And Ali speaks german so we can ask her if we get stuck!!!
        Ah yes, I forgot, Ali mentioned that some time ago. Good! And thanks that I can ask you if I have problems!

I got your PMs, will answer soon, so that we can go back to normal thunking here.

A piccie:

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

*returns to thunking after taking everyone off topic*

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled thunking!!
            I really, really like that pic. He's got that "I-Really-Need-A-Hug-Now" look on his face that I can't resist
            (okay, it's more like his "Oh-No-We-Are-So-Doomed" face but the effect is the same: makes me want to hug him!)

Comment

Back on-topic picspam!

Bye, A.

Comment

Cute smile day!

sigpic
                Sig by im_meli
                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                  I really, really like that pic. He's got that "I-Really-Need-A-Hug-Now" look on his face that I can't resist
                  (okay, it's more like his "Oh-No-We-Are-So-Doomed" face but the effect is the same: makes me want to hug him!)
                  Oh I always want to hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely pics to make you thunk!!!!!!!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                    Cute smile day!
                    I always right-click to save this pic even if I already have it on my hard-drive. He looks so young and relaxed and yummy there.
                    I know it's DH but I like to imagine that in fact it's Rodney letting his guard down for a second (a bit like when Spock grinned at Kirk in Star Trek).
                    I guess it is from some behind-the-scenes for "Home"?

Still not sleepy. Help.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                      I always right-click to save this pic even if I already have it on my hard-drive. He looks so young and relaxed and yummy there.
                      I know it's DH but I like to imagine that in fact it's Rodney letting his guard down for a second (a bit like when Spock grinned at Kirk in Star Trek).
                      I guess it is from some behind-the-scenes for "Home"?

Still not sleepy. Help.
                      No I am sure this is from 'Home' when Rodney is getting his shoes on or something and explaining to Elizabeth he has just had a power nap!!

I love the smile in that too!!

Another one I like from Home!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

No I am sure this is from 'Home' when Rodney is getting his shoes on or something
                        You're right about that.
                        Ah, his 'happy hands'!

More hands:

Bye, A.

Comment

Aurore- that is also my fave pic. So so so so cute in it. Its from Home, as I have no access to Season 2 pic here at work.

More cuteness
                          sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli
                          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by surfinmuffin
                            *returns to thunking after taking everyone off topic*
                            haha, hardly! This is afterall, the McKay/Hewlett Thunk Thread! I am super excited for you guys that are going to P2. I hope David is able to keep his schedule so you get to meet him.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Right I am off to beddie byes now folks!! Almost midnight here!

Though I am just a wee bit excited so I hope I will manage to get some sleep!!

Night!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Right I am off to beddie byes now folks!! Almost midnight here!
                                Though I am just a wee bit excited so I hope I will manage to get some sleep!!
                                Same here! It's past 1am and I need to sleep, even though I'm pretty excited!

Sleep well, Mx! Will write your pm tomorrow (yours too, Aurore!)

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X