Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Well my headache is almost gone I better go to bed soon.
    You should think about staying up a little longer, you know, 10000...
    Speaking of bed, some sexy sheet work from Rodney.
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...m/ab495a0c.jpg*guh...back in the gutter*
    Oh wow guh is the perfect word for that... *thunk*

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I made a new sig...well I made two but I spelt his name wrong on one..you would think I would know it by now!! Anyway it is fleshy *still in the gutter* I took randomimage off it is going funky.

Arlessiar it may be up to us to post to 10,000 and if we don't soon I will seriously have to go to sleep...work tomorrow I can't really say to the boss "sorry I'm late I slept in 'cause you know thunking over Teh Hewlett" mind you sounds alright to me.

Rodney: Are we there yet? I can't look.

Rodney: What still not?!

Rodney: Where have all my fangirls (and guys) gone?

Comment

I made a new sig...well I made two but I spelt his name wrong on one..you would think I would know it by now!!
        LOL! Don't say you made the common mistake and wrote his name "Hewlitt"! I always cringe when I see that on the net!
        Arlessiar it may be up to us to post to 10,000 and if we don't soon I will seriously have to go to sleep...work tomorrow I can't really say to the boss "sorry I'm late I slept in 'cause you know thunking over Teh Hewlett" mind you sounds alright to me.
        Yeah, think it's up to us. Or you, with the next post.
        I understand that your boss might not be happy with that explanation! But if she knew him she'd see that thunking for him is worth missing a few hours of sleep!

"Still not there? How long does it take them??? Rookies..."

Bye, A.

Comment

Aww.. I've been lurking here lately as I've still been wrestling with house selling stuff and it's frustrating... it's not very conducive to posting. But as we're coming up on a milestone here....

from Century Hotel

Cube

Boa vs Python

"Wow, 10,000 posts?!"

ETA: Hey! I got the 10,000'th post. Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
            ETA: Hey! I got the 10,000'th post.Cool!
            Ok, I thought it would be Rose, now it's been you! Funny!

YAY! Woooohoo! Partyyyy! It has happened!

~*~ 10000 ~*~
            posts in the DH/RM thunk thread, from many happy and dedicated thunkers, thunking for the one and only and fantastic and wonderful David Hewlett/Rodney McKay!

I made a little something for this special occasion:

Bye, A.

Comment

Woohoo

Happy 10,000 Thunk!!!

Time for a celebratory drink, or whatever other way you would prefer to celebrate!

Comment

Congrats on all the post milestones.

Don't you think he's drinking a bit too much LOL.

I doubt he can make it to the door without falling over.

*Bang*

See I told you.

Eirual.
                Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Ok, I thought it would be Rose, now it's been you! Funny!
                  Hee.. yeah, I thought it would be either one of you since I really don't post all that much anymore. So.. anyway. Love the Happy Rodney and the 10,000 post thing.. very cool.

And now... I really need to get going so I can get ready for work.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                    "Wow, 10,000 posts?!"

ETA: Hey! I got the 10,000'th post. Cool!
                    Thank goodness I can go to bed now.

Yay Us about time...yada, yada...

10,000 Posts!!!!!!!!!

Rodney: What we are there? Great now maybe I can have some rest now.

Drwho'srose: *yeah I had to* I don't think so Rodney. *insert evil laugh*

Rodney to Sam: You don't understand Sam my fangirls (and guys) are relentless, they even post pictures of me nekkid!

Sam to Rodney: What? You? Fangirls (and guys).

Rodney to Sam: Yes! Me! Sam they even have a pet name for my um...behind.

Sam to Rodney: Well count yourself lucky Rodney at least you aren't that David Hewlett guy I hear one of them posted a completely nekkid shot of his Dignity.

Rodney to Sam: How did you know my fangirls (and guys) call it Dignity? Sam? Samantha!

*thanks Skydiver*
                    Last edited by Willow'sCat; 14 March 2006, 06:34 PM. Reason: Questionable material *g*

Comment

ROFLMAO.

That is absolutely brilliant. You see that's what happens when he gets drunk at the 10,000th post celebrations LOL.

Eirual.
                      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Hey - I missed all the fun!! Trust me to be asleep when we reached

10,000 POSTS!

Congrats everyone!

Rose you are an absolute nutter and I love catching up here and seeing what you have posted! Thanks for the info re Season 2 - I am going to wait until it comes out as a boxed set before I buy it but it is nice to know what to expect!! *SQUEE!!!!*

Arlessiar, I'm OK with spiders although if I came across one unexpectedly as Rose did it would make me jump!! My phobia is snakes - I can't even see pictures of them and that is why I am never, ever watching B v P even though David is in it (I know I'm probably not missing much!)

Ramdom gorgeous pic

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Happy 10,000 posts!!!!
                          Bring on the cake!

I hope he'll come back for the 10000 posts party!

Shouldn't you be in bed, Kirsten?
                          I should have been, yes... but I procrastinated on school work, and was up late putting it off some more.

And sure he will! Turtle!David never misses cake!

Did he like the whale in GUP in the end?
                          Of course he did! How could anyone hate it?
                          /unabashed GUP funky whale fan
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Rodney to Sam: You don't understand Sam my fangirls (and guys) are relentless, they even post pictures of me nekkid!
                            Sam to Rodney: What? You? Fangirls (and guys).
                            Rodney to Sam: Yes! Me! Sam they even have a pet name for my um...behind.
                            Sam to Rodney: Well count yourself lucky Rodney at least you aren't that David Hewlett guy I hear one of them posted a completely nekkid shot of his Dignity.
                            Rodney to Sam: How did you know my fangirls (and guys) call it Dignity? Sam? Samantha!
                            Oh my this is so great! LOL! Naughty Sam!!!
                            Love it how you made sure that the fanboys don't feel left out!

"Yes, Colonel, there's a party going on in my thunk thread. Wanna come by? There's cake! And lemon free drinks. And my fangirls will make sure I'll have a good time. No, I'm not grinning smugly. Im just very... pleased. What? No, what do you think! It's all very dignified. In fact dignity is very important to my fangirls. Hmm? No, still no smug grin."

Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 14 March 2006, 11:09 PM.

Comment

"Yes, Colonel, there's a party going on in my thunk thread. Wanna come by? There's cake! And lemon free drinks. And my fangirls will make sure I'll have a good time. No, I'm not grinning smugly. Im just very... pleased. What? No, what do you think! It's all very dignified. In fact dignity is very important to my fangirls. Hmm? No, still no smug grin."

Bye, A.
                              Don't forget the blue jelly!!

Yes - I call it jelly not jello and I say zed just like Rodney! If the blue jelly is raspberry flavoured then it's my fave too!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD
                              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                              So he just looks crazy

Comment

WOO! PART-AY!

Rodney seems to be very happy!

Congrats everyone on making this such a popular, dignity-loving, friendly thread

Also on the topic of phobias, I HATE snakes. I can't even look at one or a picture of one without cringing which also means that like you, Arlessiar BvP is off my view list . Oh well, I'll make do with the pics all of you post to keep me going

Comment

Working...
                                X