Balcony

Comment

Cuteness squared

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Angry

(or just really p***ed at John Kirk Sheppard )

Comment

I think 'J' is a difficult letter. Hmmm, what about this:

Juicy

Bye, A.

Comment

ROFLMAO! Juicy!

Cramp.

Comment

Bed time.

Why didn't someone tell me if you click on the smilie icon on the tool bar you get all the smilies? I have been opening a separate page! Dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                  Ok shows how much *I* pay attention...I have the 2dvd cypher release!! (I'm so used to watching it on video!)
                  I'm soooo jealous! Why don't they have the same extras on all versions? Natali is Canadian and his country's version doesn't have the extras! Am I ever going to be able to see this stuff? Wah!

(You know, Rodney has been the one that has been close to tears the most often on the show, but there isn't a crying smilie for him. But there is one for Sheppard. How weird is that?)

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                  Man I hope I get to see inferno soon
                  Here's a cap that kind of sums of the episode.

Oh, wait, that kinda sums up all the episodes for poor Rodney!

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hello from a stranger I wanted to pop in from Lurker Land after a loooong absence to tell everyone that the pictures posted in this thread frequently keep my spirits up when I'm having a rotten time at work. I'm so glad that we're finally getting new episodes after the fall haitus, and I love seeing the screen caps you all post. Thanks for helping me keep my sanity!

Cynthia

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                      Hello from a stranger I wanted to pop in from Lurker Land after a loooong absence to tell everyone that the pictures posted in this thread frequently keep my spirits up when I'm having a rotten time at work. I'm so glad that we're finally getting new episodes after the fall haitus, and I love seeing the screen caps you all post. Thanks for helping me keep my sanity!

Cynthia
                      Hello Glad you like them and they keep my spirits up too.

Like this...
                      Kitty

Comment

Loveable

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Mice

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                          Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                            Hello from a stranger I wanted to pop in from Lurker Land after a loooong absence to tell everyone that the pictures posted in this thread frequently keep my spirits up when I'm having a rotten time at work.
                            Hi! Glad the pics cheer you up! Drop by again soon!

I just watched Moebius since it was on TV here tonight. Never saw it before, and I didn't like it very much, but it was funny to see Rodney in it, with the "Mr. Fantastic" shirt and without his citrus allergy.

For the Alphabet:

Notorious

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                              I just watched Moebius since it was on TV here tonight. Never saw it before, and I didn't like it very much, but it was funny to see Rodney in it, with the "Mr. Fantastic" shirt and without his citrus allergy.
                              I think that was the last episode I watched with Rodney before I singed up here and committed myself to the Thunk! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I loved him in it, and when he does that hand thing on Sams butt...

Cheeky.

Fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                I loved him in it, and when he does that hand thing on Sams butt...
                                http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...a/9c9ce89f.jpg
                                Ah yes, how could I forget that! My bf cracked up laughing when he saw that, and I just shook my head and thought "Naughty, naughty Rodney!"
                                I bet Real-Timeline!Rodney dreams of doing that every night!

Ok, it's nearly 1am here, bed time for me. See you later!

Bye from snowy Germany, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X