X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcalex22
    Well, here are some more pics:

From CET (lovely blue eyes)
    You know, when it's 4am and your mind is fuzzy, I just can't come up with the episode names when I see an abbreviation. GUP, TLG, it takes me longer to dredge up the words from my brain than it would if I could just read the full title.

I'm guessing that CET is Coup D'etat? Which I would have abbreviated as CDE if I did abbreviations. I think I recognize the first cap.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
      You know, when it's 4am and your mind is fuzzy, I just can't come up with the episode names when I see an abbreviation. GUP, TLG, it takes me longer to dredge up the words from my brain than it would if I could just read the full title.

I'm guessing that CET is Coup D'etat? Which I would have abbreviated as CDE if I did abbreviations. I think I recognize the first cap.
      Poor Watcher, I must have seemed weird at 4am - gee, we have a nearly 24 hour time difference! It was about 1am when I posted...

I was typing in a hurry and used abbreviations from my personal filing system - yes, I categorize pics on my Harddrive and Photobucket account and I often try not to have names which are long (more typing to do!) but this time I completely forgot that others may not necessary understand them!

For some odd reason, I think of that d in d'Etat as a sort of vowel and that's why I didn't think CDE... although there shouldn't be any reason to exclude a vowel from an acronym...

Anyhow, here are some pics to get us started this morning! (at least it's still Sunday at your end)...

I revamped some old Intruder pics:

OK this is probably over done - tried to bring out colours but - but too lazy to fix!

His hair is so flat here and it's strange seeing him in blue again!

Oldie from Duet:

Ta,
      Alex

Comment

hey rodgod im a slight rodney thunker you from your name must love him
        I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

*happy dance* I just got my Comic Con DVD delivered, what a good idea to get everything delivered to my work now I can watch in my Lunch break. Oh and Air-conditioning, thank goodness for work air-conditioning it has been way too hot here I think I slept for only three hours last night it was so hot and uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            *happy dance* I just got my Comic Con DVD delivered, what a good idea to get everything delivered to my work now I can watch in my Lunch break. Oh and Air-conditioning, thank goodness for work air-conditioning it has been way too hot here I think I slept for only three hours last night it was so hot and uncomfortable.
            Hehe, that sounds great! I really am keen to know what it's like. Can you let me know the details (write something in your LJ or something... or I'll hound you for details! )...

Here are some Rodneys from Duet:

Ta,
            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
              Hehe, that sounds great! I really am keen to know what it's like. Can you let me know the details.
              Over-rated but good.

watcher652, mentioned David doesn't get to talk about McKay which is right and annoying! All the other cast members including Joe say something about their characters and Joe talks about Sheppard as 'I' which is cute. I guess the only reason David doesn't is because he played McKay in SG-1, but still...annoying!

Basically it is an introduction to the cast and the show, almost the whole DVD is taken up with SG-1 and The producers and writers (which was OK but..) there were a couple of funny Sam Carter related moments with David but really it was all very brief and I am glad it didn't cost me too much, it is a good Stargate fan item.

Couple of caps.

I have a new siggy...McShepp.

Comment

I really need to get that DVD. I was there and I really don't even remember what happened! I remember Chris Judge showing off his new hair, and Michael Shanks being hung over. And that's it.
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Here are a couple of caps from "Michael". Not too much Rodney in this ep. It's more a Teyla/guest star episode.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Thanks for the caps (with hands!). I guess I should have done that myself but when I got the dvd way back when I didn't have a dvd screen cap program and it just all slipped my mind.
                    Last edited by watcher652; 23 January 2006, 01:39 AM.

My kind of guy:

Comment

From Epiphany.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        Thanks for the caps (with hands!). I guess I should have done that myself but when I got the dvd way back when I didn't have a dvd screen cap program and it just all slipped by mind.
                        They are a bit 'iffy' because it was obviously taped via video camera, and not a lot of David's close ups are actually that close up.

I loved the question to him about 'hate' mail. I wonder if he did actually get any from Pro-Sam fans.

Eek! My internet is slow, I have been 'shaped' by my internet provider hehe, can't think why.

caps from Critical Mass...none spoilers.

EDIT: I think the first one is from The Defiant One.

I couldn't resist this one Rodney and John.

Comment

Hey all long time no see

bought the Scanners 3 dvd boxset yesterday
                          watched II

hehheeheheh ooooooh man bless
                          tho not enough snark...tho I really liked it

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Thanks for the caps from your ComicCon DVD, Rose. I especially love this pic of him listening intently.
                            I loved the question to him about 'hate' mail.
                            So he really gets hate mail from fans? What did he say about that?

Watcher - thanks for your caps!

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                            bought the Scanners 3 dvd boxset yesterday
                            watched II
                            tho not enough snark...
                            Hehe, that's funny, I just watched it too for the first time! Definitely not snarky, his hair looks funny, and I laughed a lot when his father tells him that there's someone else out there, that he has a sister... Luke and Leia anyone?
                            But there are very many cute moments! Love him with the puppy. And I think I need to make a soundfile of his "I love you too" and make a system sound of it then. What can be better than hearing this from DH several times a day?

A few caps:

Haha, I've just got mail! A few minutes ago I got my parcel from amazon - "Cypher" and "Pin" DVDs are in there! Seems I'll be busy in the next few hours.

Bye, A., wanting to go to Australia, because it's -13°C here today...
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              *unknownterra I am ignoring your sig not even going to say spoiler and so very wrong*
                              Thanks, I'm glad you like it

Comment

hehehe...i love your siggy unknownterra

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X