X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...killrodney.jpg
    Teehee! Anyone willing to give him mouth-to-mouth line up behind me
    ...and she's back with the beat of a drum! Hi MG!

This poor, poor man! Hehe, count me in for the mouth-to mouth!
    *jumps in line after MG and xfkirsten*

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

MG's back - woo hoo!

Love the piccies Arlessiar.

Love Southpark Rodney, SGC (I still can't give you green!)

A couple of Rodney caps from Aurora:

His eyes are so incredibly amazing here!

Adjusting the lighting for this one was fun... getting rid of the blue light and colourizing it with some normal light, hehe, I love photoshop!

Ta,
      Alex

Comment

Hello girls/guys.

I can't stay off to work. Just thought I would drop by to say Hello.

Mg Did you ask him yet? Is it Friday yet? No. Well good luck.

Oh and did you even look at my location before all the mouth to mouth stuff. I have been all over him, um, it with the mouth to mouth.

Hello and welcome new thread members who's name/s I don't know.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Mg Did you ask him yet? Is it Friday yet? No. Well good luck.
          I asked him this Tuesday, he said yeah, I hope that means he likes me, I'm not sure how thick men are (or how think I am when it comes to men ). We are sorta friends so he might've said yeah cause of that *is so confuzzled*
          Oh and did you even look at my location before all the mouth to mouth stuff. I have been all over him, um, it with the mouth to mouth.
          I did and it's my turn now, move over!

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Thought I'd post a link to this item for those who are in US/Canada - Pin on DVD, a bit too pricy for me when you add on shipping to Uk but I thought someone round here would appreciate the heads up.

EDIT:Yeeee I found Pin for £6 on Amazon.co.uk marketplace and there's also Scanners 1/2/3 boxset I'm bidding on on ebay. Davidy goodness ready for Christmas viewing.
            Last edited by Purpleyin; 10 November 2005, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
              Yup!!! Enjoy!!
              AWSOME!!!!!! I am so happy. Thanks

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                I asked him this Tuesday, he said yeah, I hope that means he likes me, I'm not sure how thick men are (or how think I am when it comes to men ).
                Well yes blokes/guys/men/the male of the species can be pretty thick but if you don't normally go around asking him out then unless he is exceedingly thick then I think it's a date! Yea! Have fun. Not too much fun.

*thanks for the green* Oh and you can have Rodney I am after David & Paul.

Comment

Hey all,
                  Even though I really hate snakes I went and bought that copy of Boa vs Python today. First of all, whoever did the special effects should bow their head down in shame. Secondly, SHOOT YOU IDIOTS!! Don't just stare at the 80ft snake and wait for it to eat you!! Sheish!!

I think Nothing was heaps better.

Comment

Purpleyin I just noticed your Nothing sig and I have to say its one of the most creative I've seen. LOL, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                      Hey all,
                      Even though I really hate snakes I went and bought that copy of Boa vs Python today. First of all, whoever did the special effects should bow their head down in shame. Secondly, SHOOT YOU IDIOTS!! Don't just stare at the 80ft snake and wait for it to eat you!! Sheish!!

I think Nothing was heaps better.
                      That was pretty much my take on it, too, LOL. Loved the fact that it had DH... but hated the movie itself.
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

S'up foos? I really have nothing much to say, but I've gotten into the habit of popping in and posting before I doze off, and I hate to break with tradition. I'm sleeping out on the couch in the living room tonight, because I have a new, temporary roommate and I don't trust myself not to smother her in her sleep. Well, that and there's this whole raccoon situation. I have one living in the ceiling of the apartment and I'm pretty sure he's running a meth lab over my room. But that's a whole other story...

This is me in a few minutes, with any luck at all...

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by Alessiar
                          Yes? What does it mean in Australia?
                          It means to 'make love' but NOT! The same as in Britain. You never saw the Sex Pistols, Johnny Rotten? He used it all the time.
                          In other words, it means **** you.

The gesture is English in origin, about six hundred years old, from a time when there were supposedly bounties being offered for the fingers of longbowmen. A man would gesture as a way of saying I've still got mine and there's nothing you can do about it.
                          Last edited by Wordsmit2; 11 November 2005, 12:23 AM.
                          Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

What isn't sane about this? Behold much Dignity. Oh not too much.
                            You know, there is a line in "A Wrinkle in Time" that I am never going to be able to read with a straight face again.
                            Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm going to go off topic for a tick... (sorry about this)...

Good news! I have printed some artwork by Spubba of a cafeinated Rodney and will be giving it to David!!!

Spubba has done 3 pics: one of Rodney, one of Carson and one of Radek.

I'm sorry I haven't posted the pics here because they belong to Spubba and she sells her artwork... (there might be copyright issues) but she has given me permission to print and give them to David, David and Paul.

I'm not sure if her artwork is on her LJ - I think they are F-locked. She has made icons - they are here: http://www.livejournal.com/allpics.bml?user=spubba. (unfortunately I can't see the Carson one here!)
                              Pls do not copy or use them unless you ask for her permission.

My pics are high res A4 sized of the icons with comments!

Isn't that so cool and amazing? David's pic is a Rodney jumping for joy with the molecular structure of caffeine behind him. Paul's has him holding a mouse and Radek's is in front of the ethanol (alcohol) molecule! I hope they like it and maybe if I'm lucky, I may earn some browny points for it...

OK back on topic, here are some Rodney pics:

Poor Woobie from Suspicion:

And a fave from Aurora:

Take care,
                              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                                Good news! I have printed some artwork by Spubba of a cafeinated Rodney and will be giving it to David!!!
                                Spubba has done 3 pics: one of Rodney, one of Carson and one of Radek.
                                Cool! I love Spubba's fanart, although normally I'm not that much into this anime stuff, but her SGA pics are really great. I knew Caffeinated!Rodney, he's so cute! And I know a McShep pic and the Zelenka pic on David Nykl's website, but sadly I've never seen a pic of Carson from her.
                                I hope the guys like the pics (at least DN knows Spubba)! Cool idea!

So here I am, ready for the first con reports! The weekend lies ahead and I made sure that I'll have enough time to sit in front of my computer! I even warned my bf that I might not go to bed the next two nights!
                                It's a little after 11am here, so the "first con day cocktail party" in Australia should be under way right now, not?

Bye, A.
                                Last edited by Arlessiar; 11 November 2005, 01:38 AM.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X