Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    OMG! That's great! Yummy! Hmm, what might be the tastiest part of this cake???

Oh yes, he's so sweet I could eat him...

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Hang on he's not nekkid!? He is meant to be nekkid! And have whipped cream on his um, use your imagination.
      I suppose so

It's not nekkid RM but it's still teapot

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Have you got that cake on random display?

I think I will have to leave now GW is going nuts! I can't get out of threads and I have slow load times *thought all this was supposed to be fixed*

I feel like this.

But after seeing that *arms* I feel like this.

Haha! I can see Adrian.

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
          Hey, I don't know if you guys have seen this, but this is a sweet article, and I thought I would share!
          http://www.twenty-five-percent.com/25rodney.html
          Thanks for that!

~°~°~

Someone on a yahoo group mentioned a special Atlantis spoiler website and I looked at this site. It's really amazing and I don't know where they get all the info from, but there are BIG spoilers for nearly all upcoming episodes!
          Sadly nothing more about "Grace under pressure", but there's a spoiler for "Critical Mass". It's the episode where
          Spoiler:
          a new female scientist joins Rodney's team, and from what I can read about this it seems as if Rodney soon has a crush on her!

Don't know why, maybe it's just the fangirl in me, but I'm really not fond of all these Rodney and
          Spoiler:
          a girl/date/crush stories. Sam, Katie, and now this Allison...

Well, ok, maybe I'll just have to wait and see how this one turns out, maybe it won't be that bad. And it's not that it makes me want to skip this episode, no, I'll watch it, but I'm not looking forward to it as much as to other new eps.

And here's the link for anyone who is interested.
          Warning! MAJOR SPOILERS!
          http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/index.php?cat=9

Bye, A.

Comment

Have you got that cake on random display?
            No, why?
            I think I will have to leave now GW is going nuts! I can't get out of threads and I have slow load times *thought all this was supposed to be fixed*

I feel like this.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/92e874b9.jpg

But after seeing that *arms* I feel like this.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/f8321b6a.jpg

Haha! I can see Adrian.
            And I can see Kiss and Lick!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              No, why?
              No reason.

And I can see Kiss and Lick!

Comment

I'm off now, here's some nekkid Rodney to keep you guys company

Look! It's Lick!!

sigpic

Comment

I've changed my mind, I'm staying

Look! More Lick and Kiss!!

Kiss is pointing

Kiss sure loves to point

sigpic

Comment

I am going now, GW really is giving me the

But I thought we might need some Muffins to go with the cake and tea. So who are you gonna call? The Muffin Man. The Muffin Man? The Muffin Man who lives down... I really need to go to sleep!!!!

Seriously how come no one will answer my question about what is between his legs? I am not being rude. I just want to know. I mean look.

O.K off to bed. Oh Pillow fight!

Comment

Oh dear, Lick is trying to strangle him

Now it's trying to look all innocent

Stop pulling out his hair Kiss! You'll make him go bald!!

Those hands are really evil

Let's see them trying to hurt Rodney now that they're all tied up
                      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...d/1c5cc638.jpg (condemned spoiler)

~ MG & the amazing adventures of Kiss and Lick
                      Last edited by iLemon; 22 October 2005, 05:41 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I think you are getting your Lick and Kiss confused with each other wasn't it Lick trying to strangle him but Kiss pulling out his hair? *Geez I need to go to bed*

Comment

I think you are getting your Lick and Kiss confused with each other wasn't it Lick trying to strangle him but Kiss pulling out his hair? *Geez I need to go to bed*
                          Oh man, both hands are evil!! Poor Rodney! Atleast tieing both hands will help Tied-up!Rodney *drools*

sigpic

Comment

I think you are getting your Lick and Kiss confused with each other wasn't it Lick trying to strangle him but Kiss pulling out his hair?
                            Another question: Since when is it Kiss and Lick? Wasn't it Kiss and Pat?

And you're so right Rose, GW is really *insertbadword* today.

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                              Another question: Since when is it Kiss and Lick? Wasn't it Kiss and Pat?

Bye, A.
                              I had to rename it to Lick because Pat's the name of someone on this thread

sigpic

Comment

But I thought we might need some Muffins to go with the cake and tea. So who are you gonna call? The Muffin Man. The Muffin Man? The Muffin Man who lives down... I really need to go to sleep!!!!
                                Yup, you need sleep. Or someone who hides your Shrek DVD.
                                http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/c4f9f802.jpg
                                Seriously how come no one will answer my question about what is between his legs? I am not being rude. I just want to know. I mean look.
                                Maybe it's twine/a thread?
                                Btw, can't see Adrian in this pic...
                                Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
                                I had to rename it to Lick because Pat's the name of someone on this thread
                                Oh! OK, so it's Kiss and Lick then.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X