No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly can I say how much I do love that middle pic in your sig, the more I look at it the more I do see it, yeah, John is Rodney and Rodney is John.

...and Paul was the Walrus! Sorry ain't nobody getting that reference here.

Originally posted by mcalex22
    2 last pics before I leave work:

I love the line from this scene... can anyone guess it?
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ey/Storm03.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ey/Storm12.jpg

I may already have posted this one - what the heck - just love the peak of chest hair...
    Hmm, they are very extreme pics, I mean I love them but they don't exactly hide his red eyes or lines. Poor guy he needs to sleep more.

Comment

Wow, thread explosion alarm here! Two pages in one night (for me), are we getting back to the good old days?
      Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
      Yes, I know, wrong thread, but I have to say thank you, this pic is soo cute! And there are also pics of him and one of his sons, always wanted to see that, so thanks for the link!!!
      I love that guy! He's so nice, those pics and that note are turning me into a fangirl! lol
      Yeah! The world always needs more DH/RM fangirls!
      Originally posted by Partylikeits1984
      Omfg, PowerBooks ROXOR!!!!!
      I love mine. It is the apple (heehee) of my eye.
      Haha! I showed the DH and Dalek pics to my bf yesterday, and then I said "look, there's his powerbook"! We are talking about getting one for ages (we had a mini mac for exactly one day ), but you know, the money. And my bf looks at me, smiles and says: "Aaaand, want one too?", as if the fact that David has one is enough to convince me finally! And the worst thing is - it is! We are very close to buying one at the moment.

Oh, and Party: Congrats on *°*100*°* posts!

I loved the pic comparism Spock/Kirk and Rodney/John, it's sooo true!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Rodney boring Jonas to tears but Jonas is too polite to tell him to shut up!
      I love that scene, I laugh every time I watch it!

Originally posted by mcalex22
      I love the line from this scene... can anyone guess it?http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ey/Storm03.jpg
      It's the "I am not superman" thing, right?

the more I look at it the more I do see it, yeah, John is Rodney and Rodney is John
      Oh my, you're right, I never looked at it that way! Rodney easily standing there looking a little bored and John munching a power bar!

Bye, A.
      Last edited by Arlessiar; 20 October 2005, 05:41 AM.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Wow, thread explosion alarm here! Two pages in one night (for me), are we getting back to the good old days?
        Haha, of what a few months back?

Yes, I know, wrong thread, but I have to say thank you, this pic is soo cute! And there are also pics of him and one of his sons, always wanted to see that, so thanks for the link!!!
        Ooh that was cute.

Oh my, you're right, I never looked at it that way! Rodney easily standing there looking a little bored and John munching a power bar!
        Yeah wordsmit2 said it first I think, the reason I never noticed when watching it was because it is a very short shot like one second, and you tend to be drawn to John eating.

So I totally missed Rodney kinda slumped back like Sheppard sometimes stands this has to have been deliberate.

Comment

Great Pics! and no mcalex22 I dont know the line

Comment

Wow busy in here again.
            Aurore hope your O.K
            Geez see that is the reason I don't drive! Well that and the fact I don't have a licence.
            Clever girl Actually, I was just the passenger of the car.

Guh. Gorgeous. The dog, I mean (ahem)

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
            Look! It's the people Shep and McKay play on TV!
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m/7238fe8b.png
            Ah, Spock. I was 6 the first time I saw Star Trek and I had the hugest crush on Spock. Still have, in fact

Aurore

Comment

Crush on Spock?? oh well each to their own lol have some green!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                Ah, Spock. I was 6 the first time I saw Star Trek and I had the hugest crush on Spock. Still have, in fact
                I had a rush on Spock too. He could be so sarcastic...and even as a little kid I had a thing for the geekier guys on television.

And the worst thing is - it is! We are very close to buying one at the moment.
                DO IT!!!!! *waves arms* You will not regret it. Save up first, but gah! They are so worth it. *pets powerbook*

I <3 mine. It is my one. My only. My precious..... [ /Gollum ]

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

^Not one mention of Mckay!!!

Comment

Shamelessly plugging my latest batch of LJ Rodney icons here. I thought of you guys when I made number 6.

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                      DO IT!!!!! *waves arms* You will not regret it. Save up first, but gah! They are so worth it. *pets powerbook*
                      Well, we actually did it and ordered one today. Wow, can't believe it! 17" of Apple greatness will soon be ours! Hehe, I bet I'll pat it too once it's here!
                      Originally posted by Toasteronfire
                      Shamelessly plugging my latest batch of LJ Rodney icons
                      Great icons, I love #2!

OK, I watched some parts of "Boys of St. Vincent" again and made some new caps. David plays his part so very well in this movie, he almost made me cry again and I've seen this movie quite a few times now!
                      Sorry for the poor quality of the caps.

Casual attitude - always attractive:

Nekkid chest - always good:

Profile - always beautiful:

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Good Morning.

Hey Toaster love the icons, um, actually my fave is the one you were using the "Perfectly flawed" one, can't think why?

Yummy Pics A, um hmm, shirtless. *Thunk*
                        Off to have breakfast.

Comment

Well, we actually did it and ordered one today. Wow, can't believe it! 17" of Apple greatness will soon be ours! Hehe, I bet I'll pat it too once it's here!
                          Great icons, I love #2!

OK, I watched some parts of "Boys of St. Vincent" again and made some new caps. David plays his part so very well in this movie, he almost made me cry again and I've seen this movie quite a few times now!
                          Sorry for the poor quality of the caps.

Casual attitude - always attractive:

Nekkid chest - always good:

Profile - always beautiful:

Bye, A.
                          wow david have hidden some thngs to us! i wonder if somebody has a pic of McKay in the last ep of season 8, i remember that he had a t-shirt "mr fantastic" that's it? i'd like to see it again

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                            wow david have hidden some thngs to us! i wonder if somebody has a pic of McKay in the last ep of season 8, i remember that he had a t-shirt "mr fantastic" that's it? i'd like to see it again

Do you mean this pic, Bloodthirststeve (hehe, I love your username but it's very long - would you mind if I called you blood or steve?)

The quality is not that good but I could probably do a better one now that I have S8 on DVD.

Rose, you wanted something less sombre and red-eyed - here it is. I was thinking about that epi and I wonder if he was more red-eyed because it was filmed wet (chlorine reaction???)...

Arlessiar, yes it was the superman quote - wow you sure know your SGA scenes!

My fave 2 line of all time were from Lost Boys, first when he called Ford
                            Spoiler:
                            A little punk
                            and when he
                            Spoiler:
                            apologised to Sheppard and said he was a drug addict

PM, is it your b'day yet? It's Friday already here?

I hope you go out and have a great big bash!

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PM!

Here you can take this guy to bed tonight...

Take care,
                            Alex
                            Last edited by mcalex22; 20 October 2005, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Tonight I capped Cube. I don't think I've seen these before...

There's a few more over here.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                                Tonight I capped Cube. I don't think I've seen these before...

http://home.earthlink.net/~strivaria...dh/cube_01.jpg

There's a few more over here.
                                I really love this first pic - the intensity of his eyes, that every cute nose and of course, that slightly crooked mouth... Eek So cute!

I have cube on DVD but somehow I can't watch it without cringing!

Great work.

Here's some SGA ones:

Rodney and his coffee:

Gratuitous squee pic

Take care,
                                Alex
                                Last edited by mcalex22; 21 October 2005, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X