Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurore
    Ahem. I'd ask if a certain Scottish physician is avalaible but since it's a McKay thunk thread... (and it wouldn't be good for my heart rate anyway)
    Oh, that's easy, just stop by at the CB/PM thunk and mention that you're a fangirl in distress - the doc is always in as Rose often says!
    Originally posted by Royalnonesuch
    Good to know David is a dog person, anyone have pics of him with his dog? I've seen one of Joe Flanigan and his dog
    Haven't seen other pics of David and a dog than the ones with the Dalek he just sent. Do they all have dogs? Torri has one, Joe has one (do you have a link to that pic of him and his dog?), David seems to have one...

Originally posted by Potions Mistress
    we need more piccys
    Yup.

Yes, I know, I need a hobby, but I was just looking at the new David and 'Cat' pics again, and I noticed that you can see David's powerbook on the table in one of the pics!
    *sigh* Want one too...

Bye, A.
    Last edited by Arlessiar; 19 October 2005, 01:40 PM. Reason: Addition
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Wow busy in here again.

Aurore hope your O.K

Geez see that is the reason I don't drive! Well that and the fact I don't have a licence.

mcalex22 I think and I am not entirely sure, but I think you need at least 600 posts to get more avatars and over 800 to get something else.

Yeah I know it sucks but I am nearly at 1801!!! Yea! No that isn't why I post soooo much *but it doesn't hurt*

Oh I too love that LFP pic of DH/RM I think it really looks more like DH than the Rodney character, if you know what I mean?

Man I need to get one of those Daleks $90 is that too much to spend on yourself for something that inflates?

Comment

O.K so everyone has gone again! This timezone thing is getting real old real quick.

I need to post some pics.

And why not this again!! And Again!! We need more of this in the next half of SGA.

*Drools* Nothing beats a mans dignity, well almost nothing.

Comment

This one is especially for Watcher... provider of a steady stream of pictorial RM/DH goodness. This may not be the exact pic that you love.. but it's from the same scene.:

Comment

[QUOTE=Arlessiar]Oh, that's easy, just stop by at the CB/PM thunk and mention that you're a fangirl in distress - the doc is always in as Rose often says!
            Haven't seen other pics of David and a dog than the ones with the Dalek he just sent. Do they all have dogs? Torri has one, Joe has one (do you have a link to that pic of him and his dog?)QUOTE]

Here you go:

http://www.joe-flanigan.net/gallery/...7a4e51fc106a79

David has taken photos with a Dalek as well?!? I'll have to check those out lol.

EDIT: Just got a chance to look at those Dalek pics. They were adorable. That message he sent was so nice. I love that guy! He's so nice, those pics and that note are turning me into a fangirl! lol

Royal
            Last edited by Royal_Nonesuch; 19 October 2005, 03:39 PM.

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Aw, I have no idea what the context of that pic is, but every time I see it I just feel like crying. He doesn't look happy.

Unlike here.

O.K he looks a little psycho there. Speaking of...

I know I'm mad! He's come to take me away!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Aw, I have no idea what the context of that pic is, but every time I see it I just feel like crying. He doesn't look happy.
                He's not. Up until this scene I felt so sorry for his character(Michael), having to watch this other chick hang all over his boyfriend. It's at this point in the movie that I just want to smack him for his inability to put 1 and 1 together and get 2.
                Spoiler:
                They're talking about why the girl came with Michael here; it was supposed to be a rendezvous of just the two guys. He mentiones that the girl took a job at the telegraph company.. and that's how boyfriend sent notice to Michael to meet.. only girl got the message first (duh). It goes downhill very quickly from there.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                  He's not. Up until this scene I felt so sorry for his character(Michael), having to watch this other chick hang all over his boyfriend. It's at this point in the movie that I just want to smack him for his inability to put 1 and 1 together and get 2.
                  Spoiler:
                  They're talking about why the girl came with Michael here; it was supposed to be a rendezvous of just the two guys. He mentiones that the girl took a job at the telegraph company.. and that's how boyfriend sent notice to Michael to meet.. only girl got the message first (duh). It goes downhill very quickly from there.
                  O.K that makes no sense because I have no idea where the pic is from, I think watcher did say at one point but I forget.

What movie? No idea, yes bad DH fangal! I have only seen SG-1/SGA and Cube.

Still doesn't matter I will probably never see it. Seems to be a great lack of DH related releases here and not so much into spending $$$ to get them via pay pal. As I said bad DH fangal.

I love Rodney more! Yes I am safer sticking with a fictional character then the real life David and so is he!

Comment

Ahh... sorry, it's from Century Hotel.

ETA: Sorry for the confusion... I blame my lack of clarity on being very tired and a little upset. Today I had to accept the fact that I have to put off selling my house and moving home until spring after having my heart set on being home by middle of next month. The upside of this is I take refuge in my graphics program so there will be an abundance of LJ icons and prettied up screencaps to share.
                    Last edited by strivaria; 19 October 2005, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                      Ahh... sorry, it's from Century Hotel.
                      Ah *little light goes on* yes I thought what with the M/M reference it might have been, the only thing I know about CH is from that other pic or two.

Thanks strivaria.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Here are some Rodney caps I made last night when I should have been studying!

They are all from the Storm:

Rodney and Radek having a squee moment

I love the defiant look he gives Kolya... (squee - peak of chest hair)

Eek woobie Rodney being threatened by Kolya!

OK not just Rodney, but this pic cracks me up - all their expressions are cute!

Take care,
                        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                          Hi everyone,

Here are some Rodney caps I made last night when I should have been studying!

They are all from the Storm:

Rodney and Radek having a squee moment

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ey/Storm04.jpg
                          Haha, that is the scene the Australian appears in!

OK not just Rodney, but this pic cracks me up - all their expressions are cute!
                          http://pics.livejournal.com/mcalex22/pic/00016tyh

Take care,
                          Alex
                          I love John's expression, he looks like he has had enough of Rodney's scientific explanations.

Comment

Like I said, I take refuge in my graphics programs.. so you guys reap the benefits. Here's more caps from Century Hotel. The first one might be a bit spoilery... but he's shirtless so I think I can be forgiven.

And now I'm off to bed... visions of my three favorite docs in my head.

Comment

Ooh I love the shirtless DH, I don't think we need worry about spoilers for a movie that has been out a while now. I did have these pics and more but then my computer decided to eat my pic files.

Thanks. Goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                                Your dog's very beautfiul unknownterra. As a big dog lover, I was really surprised and pleased to see David with (his???/a???) dog.
                                Thanks, she's gorgeous! I love her to bits.

Comment

Working...
                                X