Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strivaria
    Yep, but you have to get the right set. Apparently the only verson to have DH commentary is the red cover edition of Cube, so keep that in mind when tracking down the dvd.
    Hmm, never even thought about the commentary, don't know if my version has it. I will check it out.

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    Its there for a reason, use your imagination!
    Oh believe me I have been!

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    so MG, you *are* gonna let me have Rodney for my b-day right...pwease, i will give him back when i am done with him and i promise it will be the *real* Rodney too

Woot! My bday is October 21 (in 17 days)
    Well PM I now have him *insert evil laugh* The 17th!! That doesn't give me much time with him! Still if you promise to look after him and not to lose him I will think about it.

Comment

Here you go rose: better late than never:

Happy Birthday!!!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
      McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
      Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
      McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
        Here you go rose: better late than never:

Happy Birthday!!!
        Thank you, Porthos1013.

Comment

Hi everyone,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ROSE!

Been busy here so I haven't been thunking as much!

Hello Porthos - been wondering where you went...

MG, Arlessiar, Porthos - love the lovely pics of Rodney and teapots for Rose.

I'm afraid I haven't got anything creative to show. I do have this one pic that I got from a friend in LJ - if it belongs to anyone pls let me know:

Pic of David:

I'm not normally into beards but he kinda looks cute with one!

From the loving David Hewlett website:

Incidentally I made a collection of Rodney caps at my LJ site.

If you would like to see them (I have posted most of them here) - the links are:

Here

And here

And here

Pls let me know what you think if you do look at it!

Ta,
          Alex

Comment

Rose, of course I will not lose him I wouldn't lose poor Rodney..at it is the 21st my bday..so you have more time than you thought...enjoy it well
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, kids.

Haven't been around in a while. Ooops. Anyway, I've been busy watching my dearest darling Packers do...not so well. We'll leave it at that. Nothing like an angry Brett Favre to make me all sad.

Still, I shall persevere.

Here are some piccies:

There's a cap to be made for this one, what it is, I'm not sure...

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                Anyway, I've been busy watching my dearest darling Packers do...not so well. We'll leave it at that. Nothing like an angry Brett Favre to make me all sad.
                Eep, not good. I should pay more attention to them... I consider them 'my team' by virtue of the fact that Brett Farve grew up about half an hour southwest of me.... so I must cheer on the hometown boy.

There's a cap to be made for this one, what it is, I'm not sure...
                "It's not what you think! Wait.. wait, what do you think you're... put down the camera! You do know I can lock your room's environmental settings to 'ice age', right?"

:: sigh :: yeah, I'm going to sleep now. Feeling icky and insomnia conspire to make me goofier than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                  Hey, kids.

Allow me to try and cap this one

"Uh...just what are my thunkers plan on doing...and what is all this talk about them 'sharing me'. What do I look like, a book?"
                  sigpic

Comment

May I join this thunk thread please?

Comment

of course you may...welcome to the wonderful world of rodney
                      sigpic

Comment

of course you may...welcome to the wonderful world of rodney
                        Awwwww, thanks!!

Comment

Rose, of course I will not lose him I wouldn't lose poor Rodney..at it is the 21st my bday..so you have more time than you thought...enjoy it well
                          Oh in 17 days. What only 17 days!!! Well 16 now.

Thanks mcalex22 for the birthday wish and well I agree that is the one and only pic I have ever seen of David with a beard that I didn't mind. He is pretty cute. I guess he was doing Traders at the time that was taken.

Originally posted by unknownterra
                          May I join this thunk thread please?

WELCOME
                          unkownterra

Look Rodney/David

I just cannot get enough of this man with his gun and that thigh and *Thunk* His little mole on the side of his chin.

Comment

Oh, man! I am so not on the ball lately.

Happy Birthday, ROSE!!!

and Welcome unknownterra!

Anyone wanna play the "Guess Rodney's Chin Game???" And the other boys too if you wish...

Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                              Oh, man! I am so not on the ball lately.

Happy Birthday, ROSE!!!

and Welcome unknownterra!

Anyone wanna play the "Guess Rodney's Chin Game???" And the other boys too if you wish...

EDIT.

Thanks GT. Wow birthdays just go on for ever on GW.

unkownterra, hi just noticed you are from Australia drop into the 'Calling all Australians' thread sometime in the "Off Topic" chatter. We are quite friendly.
                              Last edited by Willow'sCat; 05 October 2005, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                It's one you can see his mole. Um it is one right.
                                I PM'd you! And, yeah, B-days on GW are lottsa fun, almost more fun than in RL when you start getting old
                                Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                                :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Working...
                                X