Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    The thread seems to have wandered a bit off course. Lets get back on topic shall we?

I've heard around the forum that in "The Hive"
    Spoiler:
    McKay spends most of the time going through some sort of withal. Now I suspect he was some how injected with the Wraith enzyme but how and by whom?

I first thought it might have been on of Ford's guys who injected him but why would they do that? And for what purpose?

Then I remembered that it was mentioned in the "Lost Boys" spoilers that
    Spoiler:
    the enzyme improves one's mental capacity. Did McKay feel so let down by himself in "Trinity" that he would take the enzyme in an attempt to make him self smarter? Or did he find himself in a situation where him and the team were in danger and the only way was to take the enzyme to give him self the boost he needed to find the solution to the problem?

I’d like to hear your speculation.
    I don't think I ever heard that the enzyme gave a mental boost -
    Spoiler:
    I thought that maybe McKay takes the enzyme so he has the physical boost needed to help him escape (and possibly bring Teyla and Dex with him)

My other tought is that Ford addicts McKay to the enzyme to get him and the team to help take down "The Hive". McKay would be easy to motivate being addicted and if the others don't help well Ford can refuse McKay the enzyme and according to Beckett the withdrawl may be fatal.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to this thread, Nightingale

Love the pics in your sig. I've rewatched The Siege yesterday and I've noticed that I'm starting to thunk Zelenka. He's a nice looking man

Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
        Welcome to this thread, Nightingale
        I've rewatched The Siege yesterday and I've noticed that I'm starting to thunk Zelenka. He's a nice looking man

Yes, he most definitely is.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Welcome Nightingale! Enjoy your thunking here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            Hearts. Hearts! Your work, MG?

Bye, A.
            Nope, it was already there

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

The hearts looked great I can really believe that McKay would wear something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
                The hearts looked great I can really believe that McKay would wear something like that
                I couldn't believe he wore that too, anyone know what episode that pics from?

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

There was a tiny part in 'The Lost Boys' spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  where it says "Jace is a technical expert, who has become adept at extracting the enzyme from defeated prey and, thanks to its improvements of his mental acuity, has cracked some of the Wraith language."

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Suspicion, isn't it where the wraith soldier blows himself up?

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      I couldn't believe he wore that too, anyone know what episode that pics from?
                      Yes, nightingale said it, it's from "Suspicion", where they run away after the Wraith activated the self destruct.
                      And one thing is sure - you couldn't see Rodney's boxers in this scene, only John's, someone DID change this pic! LOL!

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        Yes, nightingale said it, it's from "Suspicion", where they run away after the Wraith activated the self destruct.
                        And one thing is sure - you couldn't see Rodney's boxers in this scene, only John's, someone DID change this pic! LOL!

Bye, A.
                        Yes someone on the John/Joe Thunk did that. Cute.

Welcome Nightingale to the Thunk.

Don't have time to post anymore I will be late for work. See you all later, Whoo! Hoo Arrested Development is back and I am in heaven!! Don't ask.

Comment

Hey, you guys have got to see this! *Warning* Spoilers from 'Grace Under Pressure'....
                          http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9765/sgaat5zl.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            Hey, you guys have got to see this! *Warning* Spoilers from 'Grace Under Pressure'....
                            http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9765/sgaat5zl.jpg
                            That's funny, I just found that, too!
                            What a funny pic of A. and D.!

And so it's confirmed now:
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam appears only as a hallucination in this ep. But judging from the small pic - wow, that seems to be a great hallucination!
                            And the pics also shows a headwound - the pics just scream RODNEY WHUMPAGE!!!

Can't wait to see that episode!!!
                            Bye, A.

Comment

Did you already see this link/picture? It was posted on different threads now:

!!!SPOILER!!! for "Grace under pressure"
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17631

Isn't that just a mega cute and funny pic of
                              Spoiler:
                              David and Amanda? Wow, shooting in the water. I imagine that to be very uncomfortable.
                              And I spot a head wound - Rodney whumpage!

Can't wait for that ep!

Bye, A.

Comment

I'm dying to see the episodic photography.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X