Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Oh and we are equal opportunity *Thunkers* McKay he is not just for gals he is also for guys and of course cats. What?! Well my cats love him they sit in front of the TV and watch him, they do! Haha
    Your cats sit in front of the TV and watch Rodney? OMG, he IS a cat person! LOL! That's so funny, I can really see those cats sitting there, prick-eared - maybe they like his voice!
    Ah yes I love the happy Rodney *does happy Rodney dance* ROFL *Oh god I am too old for all this!*
    You're never too old to thunk! My mother is over fifty, and she's actively thunking for Sean Connery and Viggo Mortensen! And I love that, watching that is always a lot of fun! Very cute!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I've seen this pic so many times... yes it's cute...but also...I can't help it... I need to laugh again! Bwahhaahhaa!

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheveron7Locked
        I may just have to watch Boa Vs. Python tonight to keep the thunking going hehe!
        David, er, Emmett with a gun.

Rodney with a gun in The Defiant One.

From Instinct.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
          Spoiler:
          I don't get the impression they "rewrote" the SG-1 episode. It seems more like they had the idea for the Rodney-underwater-in-the-jumper ep and then saw an opportunity to bring Sam into it and eventually spoiled us with the hint that it shares certain aspects with the SG-1 ep. I don't think they sat down and said how can we copy this SG-1 ep and have a special guest appearance by Amanda Tapping at the same time?

And even if by some wild chance, they did do that, it doesn't matter a hill of beans to me. I trust the Atlantis writers to put a fresh spin on a good idea. Goodness knows all stories are rip-offs of other stories and it's writerly talent that makes a story seem fresh and interesting.
          Oops, I forgot why I stopped posting to this thread. Now I remember, too many spoilers without spoiler tags.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
            Oops, I forgot why I stopped posting to this thread. Now I remember, too many spoilers without spoiler tags.
            How is that in any way shape or form a spoiler? This is the basic outline of the episode not a spoiler! Not to mention the fact that 95% of that post was pure speculation not fact. Yes I admit some posts here are a little spoilery without tags but this one IMO is not one.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
              Caps from the movie. David is about 22 when he made this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...s05720edit.jpg
              I am sorry! I really did not need to see this here! lol He was 22!!!! Hmm, I still prefer our Rodney (DH) with a little more um, meat on his bones. Is it possible he has more hair on his chest now?

With this one all I can say is belly!

Comment

Pics from Conversion-

Hands!!

Both hands!

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Well I am off to bed.

Thanks McKay's girl loverly pics and I don't think we can ever have enough of his hands. Love the googles, haha.

Arlessiar re the rep: Thank you, you are a sweet lady. I always get this way around this time of year!! I need to look on the bright side of life.

Comment

McKay'sgirl - thanks for all these wonderful pics!

Arlessiar re the rep: Thank you, you are a sweet lady.

Have to leave soon, no thunking this evening, I go to a poetry slam.
                    (Poetry and much time to think: Knowing me that will give me many, many plot bunnies for Rodney fanfics. And I can hardly tame those that hop around in my garden yet...)

Bye, A.

Comment

Hmm, I still prefer our Rodney (DH) with a little more um, meat on his bones.
                      I couldn't agree more! I like my men to look er, comfortable and cudly
                      Call me crazy, but I hope that DH won't loose too much weight in the future seasons (he seems to feel a little self-conscious about that). I like Rodney as he is now, he looks perfect!

He looks much younger on that pic for some reason. In fact, it almost doesn't look like it's Rodney on that pic, don't you think? It's probably the angle/light.
                      The raised/stubborn chin is very McKayish though!

Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                        I couldn't agree more! I like my men to look er, comfortable and cudly
                        Call me crazy, but I hope that DH won't loose too much weight in the future seasons (he seems to feel a little self-conscious about that). I like Rodney as he is now, he looks perfect!
                        Yea! Someone agrees with me. Yes indeed the man is just perfect the way he is that goes double for David, hehe, don't change a thing.

Yes I am going to bed! Geez I got side tracked answering my emails.

Comment

Yea! Someone agrees with me. Yes indeed the man is just perfect the way he is that goes double for David, hehe, don't change a thing.
                          I hope he doesnt end up like Micheal Shanks

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I love the more toned Rodney (especially the arms!) but I hope he doesn't lose loads of weight. I like how broad shouldered and solid he looks right now
                            sigpic
                            by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22
                              I love the more toned Rodney (especially the arms!) but I hope he doesn't lose loads of weight. I like how broad shouldered and solid he looks right now
                              Solid, that's the word I was searching for when I wrote my post!
                              Toned is good but too much muscle can get scary, IMO (that's what you meant about MS, McKay's Girl? The man looks more like a bodybuilder than an archeologist now)

Aurore, who occasionally thunks Joe Flannigan/John Sheppard even if he looks like a strong wind could blow him over

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                                I couldn't agree more! I like my men to look er, comfortable and cudly Call me crazy, but I hope that DH won't loose too much weight in the future seasons (he seems to feel a little self-conscious about that). I like Rodney as he is now, he looks perfect!
                                Yes, a thousand times yes! He's perfect the way he is! Cute, cuddly, absolutely alright!
                                David? You read this? Don't change! Don't let anyone tell you that you'd have to lose weight! You're perfect the way you are, and it's wonderful that you aren't a part of the vast number of standard pretty boys that can be seen nearly everywhere nowadays. You're much more interesting than these average guys because you are so very special! You have your own personality and I think you are a beautiful man!

OK, that was my rambling fangirl moment. Sorry for that, couldn't stop. And now - time for bed. *runs off*

Bye, Arlessiar, just back from the poetry slam - too many words and thoughts in my head right now.

*runs back*
                                P.S. Oh, what I wanted to ask (because I was asked that and didn't know the answer): Does anyone know if DH smokes? Did he ever say something about that? I don't think he does smoke (hope so at least), but I might be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X