No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I cheated and grab a pic from the GW site. But you have to have something to start the thunking with.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Yes, and it's such a lovely, LOVELY pic to start with! Thankies. That's one of my fave pics of McKay.

I can tell ya that if I'd had any say in the matter, McKay would definitely have had a few messages on his machine.

Comment

I've started a McKay Thunk Thread. It's about time he had one of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Tonight I'll have to get a picture or two for you to thunk over. Hey, I'll even come thunk over here every once in a while. (shhh, don't tell the girls on the Daniel thread. It's bad enough they know I visit the RDA one.)
          Hey, there's nothing wrong with being an equal opportunity thunker. It just means that there is more salty goodness to choose from. I'm wondering if there are any shirtless DH photos laying about anywhere. Does that make me incredibly shallow?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I could dig into the Hewlett Harem. There's one of David from Where the Heart Is. He's dressed as Cupid. Complete with wings and bow & arrow and... not much else.

There are also some nekkid ones of him from Joe's Wedding, but I have a feeling those wouldn't be allowed here.

Comment

Just popping in to YAY Rodney/David for having his own place finally ... I suppose I will have to add a few pics to, like DJF...MY heart belongs to another BUT I can appreciate a GREAT brain and a GREAT sense of humor in a man Kudos to you Shadow for realizing the man needed a place to contain his *Harem*
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Kudos to you Shadow for realizing the man needed a place to contain his *Harem*
                Ha! We're as uncontainable as he is, but at least now we have a place to call home. It'll be our base of operations as we slowly take over all of fandom! Muahaha!

Comment

Ahem. Nekkid photos? Psst....Shadow you have my e-mail.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Okay...here is my contribution to the start of this thread ...a nice *promo pic*...this one of course makes David look smart and sexy

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Awww, he's just so adorable! Cleans up good, don't he, folks?

And so far it looks like I don't have to share him with anyone else! He's MINE, ALL MINE! Muahahaha!!!

Dang, I have good taste.

Comment

And this one....hehehe I couldn't resist...I thought of Shadow IMMEDIATELY!! ...
                        A Night Out with Shadow
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 December 2004, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                          Oh, boy. I'm running to Mexico until the arguing stops. So please stop soon or I will be very tired.
                          Arguing? Who? Us? I thought we were having a lively discussion...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Okay...here is my contribution to the start of this thread ...a nice *promo pic*...this one of course makes David look smart and sexy
                            Ooh, that's very pretty. Haven't seen that one.

I think David Hewlett is very attractive. He has the type of personality that just makes me want to get to know him better.

He's got a great sense of humor (keeps everyone on the set in stitches) and from everything I've read he's one of the neatest guys to meet on either show. Really loves talking to the fans.

And he's got brains. Just read that interview with Rainbow, Rachel, etc. and DH is an IT wiz!

I mean smarts are just a very attractive quality in my book.

McKay shares all those qualities and he's snarky to boot. What's not to like??
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

If that's just lively, don't let me see you people get mad!
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Yep, David is at the top of a very short list of people I want to meet. He's even ahead of Corin (who doesn't really count anyway since I've already met him). Everything I've heard about him definitely makes him sound like my kinda guy- brains, looks, talent, SNARK... Snark is very important to me. McKay has it in spades and it sounds like David's in the same boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X